Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

Not all Rajputs did the Gulami, they did not agree with the Mughals and did not convert. If Rajputs agreed and did Gulami to Mughals there should be no Rajputs in the present age. How many such proud tribes of Persia, Central Asia got converted but Indians remain as it is.

Regarding Indian constitution Ambedkar and his team studied 70 countries, studied Indian society and framed the constitution.

Some laws which are not relevant during British era should be amended or completely removed.
That's the consolation that we are all not converted but to me foreigners dominated most of India for atleast 6 centuries and even now our sheep worship Italian descendants and prefer Mohammedans over natives and split the country already into 2 parts....rajput's are the primary ghulami examples and it can't get better than them. They converted a lot into islam and sikhs....quite a few pakistani surnames are actually rajput and northwestern tribes....a golden chance was missed in 1947 to kick them out along with british but fate has it different for us

Pulakeshin

Country flag
That's the consolation that we are all not converted but to me foreigners dominated most of India for atleast 6 centuries and even now our sheep worship Italian descendants and prefer Mohammedans over natives and split the country already into 2 parts....rajput's are the primary ghulami examples and it can't get better than them. They converted a lot into islam and sikhs....quite a few pakistani surnames are actually rajput and northwestern tribes....a golden chance was missed in 1947 to kick them out along with british but fate has it different for us
NW India was always on the fringes of our civilization. Doesn't change the fact that they were still cowards, the converted Rajputs not our Hindu/Sikh Rajputs.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Not all Rajputs in Pakistan are actually Rajputs. After Partition most of them changed their surnames.

Not converting is not consolation. It is a struggle putting your life on the line.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Israel is not going to stop unless they completely subjugate Palestine and teach them a big lesson. This almost looks pre-planned.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Not really, Takshashila was the center of studies....it was certainly frontier but sindhu river had same importance as ganga plains during janpada times....
The Indo-Greeks, Shakas, Kushana had control on those regions for many years. It wasn't even close to as important as other North Indian regions. If control of North Indian dynasties was longer then they wouldn't have converted easily.

Sindhu nadi sirf naam ke liye mehetvepruna thi, baad mai Ganga hi Ganga

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
We aren’t morally beholden to tow the Israeli line on any policy issue out of gratitude for weapons they sell to us, for which we pay the full price. We are a sovereign nation and do what’s best for us .

Dont really understand all this attachment to israel for no reason at all and self loathing need to defend joo no matter what. The center of anti Dharmic anti Hindu bs in all of those 'South Asian studies' taught in half assed eurofagian academia is running on a subhuman jooish throttle.

Is there any evidence to suggest that joo are friends of Hindus?
My single experience with a single Israeli was good. So I like them.

I like them more for what they have achieved. I like them even more because they don't take shelter behind stupid wokism and is master of kicking their enemies in the gonuds.

But, I don't like them so much that I would ask my Govt to poke nose in this stinking pile of shit. Israel isn't saint in this conflict either. But they have full right and responsibility to protect their citizens and they are protecting by responding to their enemies in the only language their enemies understand. However, India doesn't have anything to gain by standing openly by Israel or by Palestine. So, its good that we have surpassed the expectations through the quadruple speak in UN. The MEA babus do know their job well - at least Jaisanjar does!

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

The Indo-Greeks, Shakas, Kushana had control on those regions for many years. It wasn't even close to as important as other North Indian regions. If control of North Indian dynasties was longer then they wouldn't have converted easily.
We are going off topic but gandhar, sindhu rashtra are all equally santan as any where else in India....till Alexander entered, janpadas had the responsibility to keep the external influences from coming into center of bharat. You are spreading incorrect information.....that is the only direction through which foreigners could enter India easily....eventually they succeeded as persia collapsed and due to some other events to west of India and inside India

omaebakabaka

My single experience with a single Israeli was good. So I like them.

I like them more for what they have achieved. I like them even more because they don't take shelter behind stupid wokism and is master of kicking their enemies in the gonuds.

But, I don't like them so much that I would ask my Govt to poke nose in this stinking pile of shit. Israel isn't saint in this conflict either. But they have full right and responsibility to protect their citizens and they are protecting by responding to their enemies in the only language their enemies understand. However, India doesn't have anythjng to gain by standing openly bg Israel or by Palestine. So, its good that we have surpassed the expectations through the quadruple speak in UN. The MEA babus do know their job well - at least Jaisanjar does!
You have not met enough Jewish women I guess especially American born and even gen x/y/z israeli born, they are as woke and suicidal as they get...natural born leftists. If you are mountain person like me, you will encounter lot of Israeli hikers, nice people overall though

Pulakeshin

Country flag
We are going off topic but gandhar, sindhu rashtra are all equally santan as any where else in India....till Alexander entered, janpadas had the responsibility to keep the external influences from coming into center of bharat. You are spreading incorrect information.....that is the only direction through which foreigners could enter India easily....eventually they succeeded as persia collapsed and due to some other events to west of India and inside India
Mahajanapadas were in some BC. Shakas, Kushanas, Indo-Greeks came later and as their influence grew, importance of Sindh region and Sindhu river kept declining. Not saying that there was no influence, but influence was somewhat less as compared to other regions of India.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan criticised Western powers for their lack of response to the violence between Israel and Palestinians, singling out Austria and the United States, which he said was "writing history with bloody hands". Erdogan, a vocal defender of the Palestinians, has contacted world leaders in the past week, calling for solid action against Israel as the fiercest regional hostilities in years show no sign of abating. Speaking after a cabinet meeting, Erdogan criticised U.S. President Joe Biden's approval of weapons sales to Israel. "You are writing history with your bloody hands in this incident that is a serious disproportionate attack on Gaza, which is leading to the martyrdom of hundreds of thousands of people," he said.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
You have not met enough Jewish women I guess especially American born and even gen x/y/z israeli born, they are as woke and suicidal as they get...natural born leftists. If you are mountain person like me, you will encounter lot of Israeli hikers, nice people overall though
I met the guy in India about 12 years back in Mumbai in a railways station while I was struggling with a mountain of luggage my parents brought with them as well as a backpain when there was not single porter in sight. That guy simply came over and took one suitcase - the biggest one and helped me cross to the other platform. He just said 'let me help you'! Later I asked where he was from, and he said Israel and left after I thanked him. That is the single experience and it has left a deep impression. In a city like Mumbai, it is not everyday you come by such gestures and to have that from a foreigner, moved me and my parents. That guy saw that I was having a problem with lifting the bags and simply helped me. I know he might not be the rule, but it still gives me an impression of a society that has more empathy than most others.

Last edited:

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan criticised Western powers for their lack of response to the violence between Israel and Palestinians, singling out Austria and the United States, which he said was "writing history with bloody hands". Erdogan, a vocal defender of the Palestinians, has contacted world leaders in the past week, calling for solid action against Israel as the fiercest regional hostilities in years show no sign of abating. Speaking after a cabinet meeting, Erdogan criticised U.S. President Joe Biden's approval of weapons sales to Israel. "You are writing history with your bloody hands in this incident that is a serious disproportionate attack on Gaza, which is leading to the martyrdom of hundreds of thousands of people," he said.
The ball has started rolling, the act is about to begin. I won't be surprised if Israel (with US support) precisely want this, the Arab countries to make a move.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
The ball has started rolling, the act is about to begin. I won't be surprised if Israel (with US support) precisely want this, the Arab countries to make a move.
Hardly. Edrogan has only ally in Pakistan. None trusts him or his ambition. He is an international pariah. If he plays too much handball, his chance of reaping benefits through new leftist govt of USA would also be gone. Like it or not, USA is run by the Jews and they wont let USA screw over their fated land.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Pakistan's Parliament on Monday passed a unanimous resolution condemning Israel's "systematic oppression" of the people of Palestine and demanded the UN probe the human rights violations. Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi moved the resolution in the National Assembly, according to the Radio Pakistan. The resolution "strongly condemned the systematic and institutionalised oppression" of the people of Palestine by Israel. It denounced the attacks by the Israeli regime on worshippers in Al-Aqsa mosque during Ramzan and rejected the continuing practice of expanding settlements through forced evictions. It condemned the deliberate destruction of buildings housing local and international media outlets in Sheikh Jarrah and Jerusalem, carried out with the intent to erase evidence of atrocities being committed against the Palestinian people, the report said. The resolution reaffirmed Pakistan's unwavering support for the realisation of the right to self-determination and other fundamental rights of Palestinians, as well as for the two-state solution, based on the pre-1967 borders, and a free, secure, viable, independent and contiguous State of Palestine with Al-Quds Al-Sharif as its capital, it said. The House called upon the UN Security Council to take necessary action to bring an end to the ongoing crimes against humanity being perpetrated against Palestinians.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Hardly. Edrogan has only ally in Pakistan. None trusts him or his ambition. He is an international pariah. If he plays too much handball, his chance of reaping benefits through new leftist govt of USA would also be gone. Like it or not, USA is run by the Jews and they wont let USA screw over their fated land.
Will be interesting to see moves and countermoves. There's a reason Netanyahu is so confident, the implicit backing of US and other Western powers. I don't think Israel minds seeing Turkey or some of the weaker Arab states enter the war, could be a repetition of 1967. Their eventual goal is Greater Israel.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has shared footage of the killing of Hussam Abu Harbeed, Islamic Jihad's northern division commander. The move is expected to draw a fierce response from the militant group as Israel's fighting also rages on with the enclave's Islamist rulers Hamas. In a statement confirming it had killed Harbeed, the Israeli military said he "was behind several anti-tank missile terror attacks against Israeli civilians." The military said those attacks included one on the first day of the current round of fighting that it said had injured a civilian in Israel. Harbeed had been a commander with Islamic Jihad for 15 years, the military said.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is the moment we targeted Islamic Jihad Northern Division Commander in Gaza, Hussam Abu Harbid.<br><br>As an Islamic Jihad commander for 15 years, he was behind rocket launches, shootings, &amp; anti-tank missile attacks on Israel.<br><br>He won&#39;t be committing any more terrorist attacks. <a href="https://t.co/hbwFsSjjq3">pic.twitter.com/hbwFsSjjq3</a></p>&mdash; Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) <a href="">May 17, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pulakeshin

Country flag
The ambassador of the Czech Republic to Kuwait is apologizing over an image posted online of him draped in the Israeli flag, amid anger in the small, oil-rich nation over the death of Palestinians. Martin Dvorak wrote an open letter posted on the embassy's Twitter account on Monday after Kuwaitis posted angry messages to his Instagram account. Dvorak wrote that his post inspired understandable outrage and indignation among many people with regards to the current, deeply dramatic situation in the Gaza Strip. He added: It was absolutely not my intention to express any manner of disrespect towards the innocent Palestinian victims and casualties whose loss we are currently witnessing. The Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry summoned Dvorak on Monday over the post to express its categorical rejection and strong disapproval. While some Gulf Arab nations now recognize Israel, Kuwait has not done so in a decades-long support of the Palestinians' efforts to have an independent state.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Oh Boy, this thread (last few pages)

1. India has taken a "nuanced" stand, a stand i am sure our staffers have gamed previously, a stand that aims at neither bringing down the current level of relationship nor elating it in a major way, for both the belligerents concerned

{Having said the above, MEA @ UN should have mentioned the about Indian girl murdered by HamAss terrorists}

2. Palestine simps to OIC who raises K issue, Israel knows this

3. We are a huge market to Israeli arms & allied technology, agriculture etc., Palestine knows this

4. We have huge number of expats in the "Gelf", both Israel & Palestine knows this

5. We have given donations to Palestine for humanitarian purposes, Israel knows this

6. Palestine has nothing to offer us, Israel & Palestine know this

7. Given the situation that we have, i think we have offered our best to both parties

8. As for Indian's simping for IDF, a lot of them with "sir" etc are Paki accounts

9. If it makes anyone's night better see below:- Simping taken to an all another level (I had posted this before)

(Watch the full video)
indian nationalists rarely simp for anyone.if you see such posts most likely,it is by some paki staning some account.most guys here know the agenda when we support the israelis in this.we like it when muzzies lose any kind of power worldwide.all other factions can be handled.it is good that uae is liberlaizing,saudi is liberalizing.

most of the posters in twitter from normal folk are taking sides against palestine because they dont like what happens when muzzies become a majority anywhere and remain true muzzies.only a lapsed apostate muzzie is a good muzzie.

GET YOUR OWN SIDES DOG WHISTLES.GET IN ON THE PROGRAM.

And besides int support in this issue is not good enough for palestine.their main power base has evaporated,syria,egypt,iraq,all have lost major hard power and many have become impotent and some are propped up by foreign actors to survive.uae and saudi have openly sided with israel.the others like uygher destroying chad china are doing it for the politics.the indian gov is doing the same neutral politics too.

the only issue was the nurse dying and no statement for that.

muslims are the direct threat now and learn about geopolitics and power levels.handle the muslim threat first.israel and joos whatever can be handled later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles