Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
U really seems to be in some deep shit mate , first hand experience ? Or just utube
Dude it's not his deep shit but actually we have morons who have hold of internet due to cheap data and going full throttle everywhere.

I wont go much into it but morons like Dhruv tatti and Khan GS are offsprings of such products.

In his recent video Khan GS said Israel didn't exist before phallustine...

Though fact is his own book Kuran mention Land of Israel and Jews which existed much before Islam came into being.

And that Pumpkin head got a million plus views already.

FalconZero

Country flag

This Paki supports Germany in Football because of what Hitler did to the Jews.

On one hand, he admires Hitler and in other tweets he calls Modi a Hitler. Typical inbred!

View attachment 90167

View attachment 90168
archived link :

It's ran by a libergand move to r/ chodi
Chodi has gone soft, join r/samaj for extreme keks.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Seeing Porks mock Indians for feeling ignored is kind of funny, we all know the reason the Indian flag wasn't in Bibi's tweet, because the government pussy footed around in it's official responses.

Seeing porks make fake israeli accounts to talk shit to Indians supporting Israel saying "who are you to support us financially go spend money on toilets" or whatever or "why are you licking my balls" is also kind of sad.
Porkistanis can only do that because

20210517_092403.jpg

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
File khul gai kya USA ma iski?

Typical low IQ musings
You know "the final question" on beauty pageants???? This is a lot like that, using generic terminology to describe something that you don't know shit about

shade

Country flag
ISRAEL HAS A USELESS IRON DOME. 60 % OF HAMAS ROCKETS PIERCED THE IRON DOME.. FOR A CRUDE INCOMING HAMAS ROCKET COSTING $100 , ISRAEL USED A SHIELD MISSILE COSTING 800 TIMES MORE. TEE HEEEEEE..
View attachment 90169

Surprised this boomer is still alive and posting.
He is basically an Indian Alex Jones, has overdosed on his redpills.
I remember reading a total redpill article on his wordpress about the (((Parsee))).

fooLIam

ISRAEL HAS A USELESS IRON DOME. 60 % OF HAMAS ROCKETS PIERCED THE IRON DOME.. FOR A CRUDE INCOMING HAMAS ROCKET COSTING $100 , ISRAEL USED A SHIELD MISSILE COSTING 800 TIMES MORE. TEE HEEEEEE..
View attachment 90169

You are being sarcastic.right?.
I have read his blog back in 2014 and man is'nt he daddy of indian conspiracy theorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles