Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
There is something abt usa deep state ..There is something constant abt it . If same was true for india i wld think twice before voting modi in 2024 .. But we are in a cross road right now ..

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Israel is an offensive power and they fight war based on surviving and crushing anything around their vicinity that develops that threat. Iran is lot of bluster and wont last in real war for long once initial damage is tolerated by the target...
they can probably beat usa,because you know that once usa gets bogged down,it activated their weakness.usa is bad at handling the stuck in medival tribal-like violence as they would have to admit something they unlearnt from their biology (tribalism) and also come face to face with the fact that their new majority /elite religion of liberalism and its various infighting denominations such as classical liberalism/ wokeism/ neolibealism/ contemprorary conservatism/ neoconservatism were all wrong in their model of reality in major ways.they already are struggling with explaining the reaason for loss in afghanistan.they are trying to save face instead of telling their own citizens that the model or versions of liberalism they have been practising was at fault for firstly,not knowing their enemies and secondly, not providing effective means that america could adopt that could beat taliban without breaking their own moral rules of liberalism.

israel on the other hand if it is the religious -ethnostate it says it is and if does not get pozzed,can definetly handle its neighbourhood and can handle iran and push it back by a lot even with having a small base population and strategic asset compared to america,dont know about destroying iran though because that will involve annihilating the pop base of iran or china like camps.

strategic assets matter but most importantly, the happenings of recents decades from the 1950s say that how you use the weapons,culture and ideology and what motivates people of countries, political will matter a lot more.this is why a smart country should not remove the chesterson's fence that is tribal allegiance,religious allegiance,traditional male-femaal dynamics,etc before a suitable one for one substitute sub system is brought and trialed to replace them.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Occupier of Palestine - Military Command - Flagged Vessels - Navy Ships have been attacked !!!

Yew Pagans are being surrounded from all the Sides !!! Yew Pagans Hidden Relations with Naziri Regime and Fake Friendship with Union of India.

26/11 Attacks and the Intelligence Outputs to Enemy of Hindu Rashtra !!! Before that Opening Support Karachi Affairs 8th May 2002 Attack , seems revenge of 9/11 !!!
Lol I heard dat story now please explain naziri regime...

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Yes, perfectly capable. Worse, they are not brainless, they use their brains.
Do they kill innocents? Yes, they do, on a regular basis.

The only difference is Hamas and Hizbollah and Muslims make innocents their shield, while Jews cut through one and all, innocent or otherwise to get to Muslims. They are the same when it comes to killing innocents, but as you said, jews are cunning.

And no, one does not need interaction to understand a race/religion. Observation of present behaviour and history are sufficient for that.
jews dont have a completely militarized society wherever they are and so there is a feeling that you dont have to be wary of the average jew.they have like other normal countries a thin green and blue line of soldiers and policeman for handling conflicts of kinetic nature.this means indians can atleast deal with them theoreticallly on an even footing if we decide to.the muslims are ordered by their book and prophet to spread islam by hook or crook.their islam spreaading is democratized and their society is ideally supposed to be completely militarized from the religion itself,the state does not need additional legislation other than as a rubber stamp to this religious decree.every muslim should take the responsibility of j***d,they saay.which means any other tribe has to always keep in mind that the average muslim is a sympathizer or forwarding this goal in their own small way.

if the jews are cunning,that is good for them.the counter to that is to get in on the competition and play for keeps.Make a culture,gov,religion that is cunning too and counter it if not already present.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
No one is fanboys here everyone has their own views in my mind I want israel to squash hamas a literal terrorist org if that makes me a israel fanboy I am okay.
its like some MIDWITS people here dont get it without spelling out our TRUE agenda in bold.

WE DONT CARE ABOUT ISRAEL,WE JUST WANT MUZZIES TO SUFFER AND HAVE PERMENANT LOSES THROUGH ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
I PERSONALLY AM AN ATHEIST ETHNIC BASED NATIONALIST OF THE CHINESE VARIETY JUST BORN IN INDIA, SO YOU CAN GUESS WHAT AND WHY IS MY REASON FOR SUPPORTING ISRAELIS IN THIS INSTANCE.AND ALSO DONT JUDGE WHOLE RIGHT WING FOR SOME MINORITY CRINGE VIEWS OF SOME BOOMER INDIANS TOWARDS ISRAELIS,THE REAL NATIONALISTS IN INDIA KNOW BUT DONT TELL THE REASON FOR SUPPORT OF IDF HERE.

WE ARE NOT PAKIS- THERE IS NO EQUIVALENCE.WE WANT MUZZIES TO LOSE INSTITUTIONAL AND GLOBAL POWER WHICH WILL INEVITABLY HELP INDIAS STAND IN THE FUTURE IN THE LONG TERM.ITS A BIT OF 4D CHESS IF YOU WILL.JUST LIKE USING CHINA TO CLEAR OUT USA IS GOOD FOR US IN MY OPINION.

HERE ALSO YOU SEE THAT I AM ATLEAST IN MENTALITY THE IDEAL STANDARD INDIAN NEEDED FOR A GROWING ASPIRING INDIAN SUPERPOWER.NOW THE ONLY CHALLENGE IS TO MASS MANUFACTURE THIS MENTALITY THROUGH EDUCATION AND NARRATIVES.THIS IS WHAT CUNNINGNESS IN INDIAN CONTEXT WOULD KIND OF LOOK LIKE.

BASICALLY LEARN HOW TO READ OUR OWN TEAMS DOG WHISTLES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles