Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

More deaths looks like hamajj is also ready for long battle . This is close to Tel Aviv

Hamas seems to be much much better prepared than the last time.

During the last conflict they fired around 4000+ rockets in the span of 50 days an most were rudimentary short range ones this time they have fired close to 4000 rockets in a week itself.

I don't expect them to sustain this barrage for more than a month considering the attacks on their construction facilities.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If you expel people from their homes because you want to ethnically cleanse an area you should not be surprised if you get a violent response.

Another example of how the politics of hatred simply foster more human misery.
This is not politics, this is by the book.
politics is an means to an end in these cases.

even if there was no Israel, death and destruction would still be there in that part of the world.

By that logic why did Pakistan army went about killing Bangladeshi hindus 1971, there was no politics there.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
If you expel people from their homes because you want to ethnically cleanse an area you should not be surprised if you get a violent response.
Google "exodus of Hindus from Kashmir"
5-6 lakh kicked out of their home
Refugees in their own land, fuck my college application asks if I'm a displaced Kashmiri Hindu in the southern tip of the country

And Sir, if I may ask, how many of them responded violently against their Mslim counterparts, how many Kashmiri pandits wielded a Kalashnikov and started shitstorming the valley
Not one, not a single fucking one

FalconZero

Country flag

> Flag
Hold on to a second, wasn't this whole idea of shifting Jews in the middle of Muslims your idea after/during WW2?

Anyway, going by your logic jews deserve their homeland, it belongs to them. If muzzies are so butthurt then they should have tried winning the war instead of losing in just 6 days.

FalconZero

Country flag
Google "exodus of Hindus from Kashmir"
5-6 lakh kicked out of their home
Refugees in their own land, fuck my college application asks if I'm a displaced Kashmiri Hindu in the southern tip of the country

And Sir, if I may ask, how many of them responded violently against their Mslim counterparts, how many Kashmiri pandits wielded a Kalashnikov and started shitstorming the valley
Not one, not a single fucking one
No offence but that's why I hate cuckmiri dindus, by every right after the genocide of Hindus started politicians should have directly carried out an actual program of jihadis in cuckmir but here we are, moral ******ry is a looser's game...

Sikhbrah

Country flag

Very simplified naive response not considering the influence of religious doctrines on people.

There are millions of persecuted people who have been forced to leave their home all over the world - most choose to just move away and live a peaceful life.

Certain tribes though would rather live in misery and fight till death to get their 72 virgins.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
No offence but that's why I hate cuckmiri dindus, by every right after the genocide of Hindus started politicians should have directly carried out an actual program of jihadis in cuckmir but here we are, moral ******ry is a looser's game...
Everything was well in Kashmir untill late 12th ad. In 1315 ad Suhadeva, the last stable king of the Lohara made the blunder that many kings have made throughout the history of Bharat.

He gave shelter for no damn reason to a half dyk called shah mir from Swat Valley while himself getting buttfucked in the roach invasion afterwards.

The greater burden falls upon those who were responsible and not the victims.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
I don't care what he said in his final moments.
He was friendly for india , that's it.
You cannot hate anyone just because he is a moslem.
Well I don't know how to put it here but some times you make compromises with those who follow ideology you don't like.
I hope you get the gist of what I want to convey
Don't be delusioned. Ask any Muslim if he against this verse of kuran, if yes. U can trust else....

9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

shade

Country flag
I need a slap on my face, what the fuck?
Jooz supplied Azeris with the drones and other Armaments necessary to partially boot the Armenians out of Arstakh.
Jooz also suppressed news of the Armenian Genocide in Europe at the behest of the then Ottoman Chultan long ago.
Which is why Armenians hate the Jooz and Israel, however Palistanis would still support Azeri land grabs because Ummah and Chummah and this Armenian lub wouldn't be returned back.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

This is how Israel punishes enemies of the state who hide behind the fifth column.
I wonder when Modi will grow the balls to destroy RaNDTV offices in this manner.

HawkisRight

Country flag

This is how Israel punishes enemies of the state who hide behind the fifth column.
I wonder when Modi will grow the balls to destroy RaNDTV offices in this manner.
I can understand d frustration but do u want mudi baba to give orders to Indian Air force to bomb Rndtv office in Delhi :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles