Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
If you expel people from their homes because you want to ethnically cleanse an area you should not be surprised if you get a violent response.

Another example of how the politics of hatred simply foster more human misery.
No one is denying Israel's right to violent response against Muslims who have been trying to remove them and ethnically cleanse them from their own home country.

Everyone is aware of the threat given to Jews in Quran verse 5:32 and 5:33 where Mohd asked them to convert or be killed.

I am sure you have read that...

HawkisRight

Country flag
These morons think mossad doesn't know what they do...Mossad almost killed soleimani in 2009 in assassination op but op got cancelled cuz of Pentagon order since then soleimani was on watchlist..Also mossad randomly flys jets over Bashar Assad's beach palace to let him know dat he is on watch :rofl:

notaname

Country flag
N
These morons think mossad doesn't know what they do...Mossad almost killed soleimani in 2009 in assassination op but op got cancelled cuz of Pentagon order sice then soleimani was on watchlist..Also mossad randomly flys jets over Bashar Assad's beach palace to let him know dat he is on watch :rofl:
Not even Mossad all intelligence agencies know about them but government just don't want to kill them like panauti is alive till now.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
and Israel will recover all the cost of this escalation in weapons sales around the world, but then again there is hardly such scenario anywhere else in the world that Israel has.
Exactly so.
Sales of Iron Dome alone would recover all the costs, and by God, there have been some beautiful long range exposure shots captured by the world media of it in action.

As for use cases in other parts of the world, yes in all sorts of conflict zones, there will be unguided rockets, so any country under land invasion needs those to protect their cities. We should provide that kind of cover over all populated areas of Punjab.

bhramos

Country flag
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Idf deploys Iron dome systems on its warships.
View attachment 89932
Hello,, From its shape, I do not expect it to be iron dome, and it was previously installed on the Israeli naval vessels (attached photos) According to my view of the figure, I think the one I'm seeing is the Hrop (suicide drone) system.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Exactly so.
Sales of Iron Dome alone would recover all the costs, and by God, there have been some beautiful long range exposure shots captured by the world media of it in action.

As for use cases in other parts of the world, yes in all sorts of conflict zones, there will be unguided rockets, so any country under land invasion needs those to protect their cities. We should provide that kind of cover over all populated areas of Punjab.
Qrsam , akash ng ??? Vlsrsam

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Hello,, From its shape, I do not expect it to be iron dome, and it was previously installed on the Israeli naval vessels (attached photos) According to my view of the figure, I think the one I'm seeing is the Hrop (suicide drone) system.
Thanks for correction btw Iron dome is well integrated to all saar corvettes of israel.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Don't get me wrong, am not saying ignore Akash/QRSAM and buy Iron Dome. I was merely pointing out the use case.
We require a smaller vlsrsam type small missile to overwhelm those rocket ,like iron dome but liked in our setup , unlike Palestine who are fighting like a terror org , pakistan is a country and any firing on civilian arra gives us free hand to bomb the shit of jihadi population of their , damn they don't have high rise in Pakistan ,what will we decimate ,some tarapuline slums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles