Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconZero

Country flag
Sarcastic reaction..nothing else...

Reddit kind of board based forum only. However much deeper and worse than Reddit. lot of illegal things happens there.
4chan is really nothing like that, at most you can say they are edgy kids larping as nazis, neo nazis but you will find based kikes btfo'ing them, most of them are just your average joe but that is your /pol/ board.
4chan has different boards assume it like different 'mini-forums' within a forum dedicated to separate topics, like /pol/ is for politically incorrect so you will find racism, bigotry and everything which may or may not get you in trouble for speaking in public.

There are good boards where you aren't allowed to do that, /int/ is pretty cozy, /g/ is good for learning, /k/ for guns is interesting but don't browse much. Once in a while check /g/, /v/ or /pol/ and sometimes /int/...there are many other boards dedicated to nsfw topics, travel and so on...

Most of the infamy it got was due to /b/ and /pol/.

At the end it's a platform just like this forum or any other, since people are mostly anonymous they get a bit more edgier and I can't really deny illegal part since few of the things are borderline illegal...so yeah. But it's not your dark web...

FalconZero

Country flag
Some more drone shots from IDF :

Kya type karne par aayega aur bahut gandi site hai wo
F**k, i forgot you are not an adult, ignore it. If you want visit /g/ and /v/, /g/ is good for learning about tech and /v/ is for games. Other than that maybe /int/, avoid /pol/ or /b/ or any other adult boards.

shade

Country flag

4chan is really nothing like that, at most you can say they are edgy kids larping as nazis, neo nazis but you will find based kikes btfo'ing them, most of them are just your average joe but that is your /pol/ board.
4chan has different boards assume it like different 'mini-forums' within a forum dedicated to separate topics, like /pol/ is for politically incorrect so you will find racism, bigotry and everything which may or may not get you in trouble for speaking in public.

There are good boards where you aren't allowed to do that, /int/ is pretty cozy, /g/ is good for learning, /k/ for guns is interesting but don't browse much. Once in a while check /g/, /v/ or /pol/ and sometimes /int/...there are many other boards dedicated to nsfw topics, travel and so on...

At the end it's a platform just like this forum or any other, since people are mostly anonymous they get a bit more edgier and I can't really deny illegal part since few of the things are borderline illegal...so yeah. But it's not your dark web...
/pol/ has spread to all the other boards also.
The /g/entoomen are basically /pol/acks but with a kampooter shit bend of mind.
/k/ommandos are gun nut /pol/acks.
/b/astards are pedophile /pol/acks.

basically describes all the attributes of the whitey raita winger/ Nazi LARPists.

shade

Country flag
Pray for Palestine wagera theek hai.
What I find comical is these foreskin-less eunuchs talk about "humanity" and ask the "world" to intervene and stop the "genocide" of Palistanis by Jooz.
Literally why should the world give a fuck when their own Arab biraders located in close geographical proximity don't?
Even that 2 rupees Khilafa wannabe sitting in Ankara and barking about Palistan won't move a finger to actually attack Israel or even sever diplomatic relations.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

dont support israel because you love israel due to whatever quality of israel,support israel because they are attacking people who if placed near dharmics and indian patriots would hate us and wish us harm,basically the M community that truely follows their books(not the secret M apostate or arab nationalist).basically hate palestine for what they represent - islamic thuggery,not love israel for what they are.they can be anything.

For example i support assads forces agaainst isis and the so called 'Moderate rebels' and turkish forces.why because i like arab nationalist(ARAB nationalists can be anti-india,but not foundationally have hatred against india unlike true muslims and can be courted under appropriate circumstances to destroy our true enemies).NO,because like in the israel-palestine case they are fighting people who if they had their way would gaze their evil eye upon us.if someone else gouges out those eyes ,i will support them.if tommorow the devil descends down and destroys their designs and plans,i would support the devil.

note that assad and israel have opposite strategic aims historically and now and yet i support them both.put thought into your support.

BE CUNNING AND THINK STRATEGICALLY.I HOPE MOST DHARMICS AND NATIONALISTS ARE SUPPORTING ISRAEL BECUASE OF THE LATTER REASON OF ENEMY HATRED RATHER THAN SUPPORT FOR A FOREIGN TRIBE.OTHERWISE HAVE RESPECT BUT DO NOT OVERLY PEDESTALIZE ISRAEL OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN TRIBE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles