Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Bloody Arabs are quiet too, for most part.
Why mudi should say anything ?
Arabs have nothing to gain but shit ton to loose if they intervene, not to mention KSA and UAE is going full Liberal Ummah these days
And this single statement will start overnight riots in whole of India you have already yourself seen how much low these guys can go.
He won't tweet we all know
It's all fine IMHO,
The tremendous amount of support from Indian general population is enough for the Jooz to see a future in relations

Harry101

Country flag
Japanese Deputy Defense Minister NAKAYAMA Yasuhide defended #Israel and its bombing of #Gaza in response to the rockets from the strip, and said in a tweet on Wednesday: β€œOur hearts are with Israel …against Hamas terrorists.”

Israeli authorities have promised to take care of the family of the woman from #Kerala who died in an airstrike in #Israel

Her own country failed her and yahudis taking care of her family now. Shame on dhimmis. I hate dhimmis to the core now. My hate for pseudo liberals and dhimmis has increased exponentially after seeing this now.

mokoman

Country flag
"I support the Israeli struggle against terrorism"

Just one sentence, flashpoint or not time will decide
But the fact of the matter remains, he lost his Balls in the recent political Jhunkebaazi and morphed into a politically correct entity
:hmm: What would that accomplish ?

I dun even understand why you guys have such hardon for Israel , Israel is happy to open diplomatic relations with Pakistan and will happily export what ever military hardware they need

Guess who gave drone weapons to Azerbaijan ???

Also guess who was first Indian PM to visit Palestine ??

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Japanese Deputy Defense Minister NAKAYAMA Yasuhide defended #Israel and its bombing of #Gaza in response to the rockets from the strip, and said in a tweet on Wednesday: β€œOur hearts are with Israel …against Hamas terrorists.”

Israeli authorities have promised to take care of the family of the woman from #Kerala who died in an airstrike in #Israel

The last thing Arabs and pakis want is Samurais waking up.

Studying their history I can tell you these guys enjoy giving pains sorry to say but they do to with grace, just see their yakuza.

Whole ya lullas will go in another dimension.

And to Arabs and shittistanis, The real fear they must feel is with Hindus not with Israelis or French or Russians or Americans or Chinese and I will leave it at that.

Please keep continuing with your work peacefuls and show us how much Tarek Fateh was right.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Studying their history I can tell you these guys enjoy giving pains sorry to say but they do to with grace, just see their yakuza.

And to Arabs and shittistanis, The real fear they must feel is with Hindus not with Israelis or French or Russians or Americans or Chinese and I will leave it at that.

Please keep continuing with your work peacefuls and show us how much Tarek Fateh was right.
They aren't samurai anymore. Decades of heiwa and decadence had turned them into dakimakura hugging otakufags.

airstrike99

Country flag
"I support the Israeli struggle against terrorism"

Just one sentence, flashpoint or not time will decide
But the fact of the matter remains, he lost his Balls in the recent political Jhunkebaazi and morphed into a politically correct entity
i am no fan of modi but however, i must speak some statements
before i speak, i want to clarify that i don't support any pislim, but at the same time, i don't support the zionists that want to pose themselves as some people of high morals or elities of this world.

1620929344606.png

1620929684700.png

(also...) that means the son of netanyahu also accepts that jews did genocide.

also jews :

1620929439960.png

1620929454324.png

even hypocrisy has some limits.
the jews were actually invaders that drove away the natives of israel just because they claim that god had promised them land. like wtf.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

I dun even understand why you guys have such hardon for Israel , Israel is happy to open diplomatic relations with Pakistan and will happily export what ever military hardware they need

Exactly not the point
Not accomplishing anything
Just pointing out the change in tactics of Moulana Modi
He turned full appeasement(or atleast some appeasement)
He knows he cannot support the Bengali cause
Or he knows he cannot be vocal about Israel Vs Palestine and call out Hamas for what they really are (terrorist outfit) coz it would affect his political mileage

shade

Country flag

Stop reading those articles on Haaretz/Dawn my dude.
All written by the same fiction and fantasy authors.

Even if Jooz want it, on the Pigs end it is not possible because of domestic blowback.

Azeris are normal by comparison and not rabid like the rest of the Ummah and don't bother doing Chummah with Ummah unlike beggars like Pakistan, which is why Israel supplies them.

Knowitall

Babaji is secular only until election times come.
So till UP election rolls by you can expect pearls like "ek haath me kampooter, ek haath me quran" and "sabka saath, sabka bakwaas",

In any case the situation isn't as bad for the Jooz that they need foreign countries pledging support.
Their leader can handle their country well there is no need for us to worry. Can't say the same for us though.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They aren't samurai anymore. Decades of heiwa and decadence had turned them into dakimakura hugging otakufags.
Those otakus and hikikimoris are real dangers and will be to these shittistanis and bros.
Please I tell you to just wait and wait long.
That society is in decline but World must better leave them at that and there.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Babaji is already hoping to survive till 2024 by sacrificing Hindus and appeasing minorities and keeping extremely quiet and here y'all are expecting him to take stances.

The only stance he'll take from now is to whether not say anything or reward minority terrorists killing Hindus.
HOPING TO SURVIVE????
WHO ELESE WILL YOU VOTE
NDA- BABA JI
UPA- PAPPU JI

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Those otakus and hikikimoris are real dangers and will be to these shittistanis and bros.
Please I tell you to just wait and wait long.
That society is in decline but World must better leave them at that and there.
They'll do a worse screeching than liberandus during Abhinandan episode the moment JSDF/JMSDF gets some sizeable casualties and wrap up their war efforts.

airstrike99

Country flag

Samurais waking up.
they are busy f***ing underage anime body pillows.

yeah, sullahs deserve the treatment they are getting from israel. but don't let that get to your head.

we have bigger problems to deal with. indian sullahs, cummunists, faaaminists fag/ots, NGO entire left librandu ecosystem.

you are just another golem. gentile( a non-jew) in the eyes of a rabbi.

imagine hypothetically if the world has 60 % jews and 40 % hindus, they will seggregate you aparthied and much more.

thats why its jew and non jew. " them " and " not them"

shade

Country flag
i am no fan of modi but however, i must speak some statements
before i speak, i want to clarify that i don't support any pislim, but at the same time, i don't support the zionists that want to pose themselves as some people of high morals or elities of this world.

View attachment 89628

View attachment 89631

(also...) that means the son of netanyahu also accepts that jews did genocide.

also jews :

View attachment 89629

View attachment 89630

even hypocrisy has some limits.
the jews were actually invaders that drove away the natives of israel just because they claim that god had promised them land. like wtf.
"High Morals" is just the usual smokescreen Opteeks, everyone does it, nobody abides by it, those that do are fools, like most govts of this country.
For Israeli Jooz it is survival and nationalism, for the PalisArabs it is religion and ego.

PalisArabs also pretend to be HiGh MoRaLs with all this "Humanity" bullshit and atrocity literature being belted out by them everytime they do some g*ndmasti that invites a retaliation from the Jooz

mokoman

Country flag
Exactly not the point
Not accomplishing anything
Just pointing out the change in tactics of Moulana Modi
He turned full appeasement(or atleast some appeasement)
He knows he cannot support the Bengali cause
Or he knows he cannot be vocal about Israel Vs Palestine and call out Hamas for what they really are (terrorist outfit) coz it would affect his political mileage
IMHO best not to talk.

Wont gain anything by alienating middle east , We need UAE , Saudis to isolate and screw over Pakistan.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
IMHO best not to talk.

Wont gain anything by alienating middle east , We need UAE , Saudis to isolate and screw over Pakistan.
Leave the middle East
Then what about bengal, why no talking there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles