Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

notaname

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Japanese Deputy Defense Minister NAKAYAMA Yasuhide defended #Israel and its bombing of #Gaza in response to the rockets from the strip, and said in a tweet on Wednesday: “Our hearts are with Israel …against Hamas terrorists.”

Israeli authorities have promised to take care of the family of the woman from #Kerala who died in an airstrike in #Israel

Coalmine

Country flag
Israel should take Gaza administration and them brainwash them through education. And a no democracy no vote allowed for arabs.
Also strict watch over masjids through cameras.

shade

Country flag
Why will Israel attack Lebanon?
They have done it many times before, the last time in 2006
The trigger for the 2006 one was Hizbullah crossing over into the Israeli side and doing jihadi g*ndmasti apparently.

Well it's expected behavior then, their loyalty is first with the religion and whatever the peddlers of the religion tell them.
Nation/Tribe etc is all secondary and changeable.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Then the same courtesy would have never been accorded to you if the situation was reversed.
I understand
I understand
Just thought I'd share it here
These kinda stuff gets me I donno why

Sanglamorre

Country flag
They have done it many times before, the last time in 2006
The trigger for the 2006 one was Hizbullah crossing over into the Israeli side and doing jihadi g*ndmasti apparently.

Well it's expected behavior then, their loyalty is first with the religion and whatever the peddlers of the religion tell them.
Nation/Tribe etc is all secondary and changeable.
Yeah so Hezbollah is planting cause because they're gonna cross over?

shade

Country flag
Then there is moulana mudi ji
Who is still quite
Balls missing it seems
When Babaji's own party workers being butchered in Al-Bongolistan there was "defeaning silence" from his side, why do you expect him to comment on foreign matters?
And whatever jhumlas may come out, we have multi dimensional relationship with Israel, Palestine is dhobi ka kutta, even their own Arabs don't bother about them.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We have to consider the possibility that the real target of this escalation is not Israel but rather Trump & Netanyahu’s legacy of Abraham accords.

basically an extension of a tactic used on India repeatedly, political leadership tries to make peace, jihadi leadership creates incident that breaks the “peace deal”.

And niazi quoting Noam Chomsky is a signal to democrats on which side he stands, ideally there will be an American aid package to Pakistan in coming months.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
You know, I see a pattern. Soros threw b.1.617 at Modi, because he knew the vast majority of India's population isn't vaccinated, and an uncontrollable outbreak will politically destroy Modi. All Soros had to do was hire hundred guys to run around Indian cities spraying virus aerosol. But the same tools can't be used against Nethanyahu. Israel is fully vaccinated and has world-class public-health infrastructure. Enter the magically emboldened Hamas with a bottomless supply of rockets that somehow missed Mossad.

Make no mistake, Soros wants to take Nethanyahu out politically. A situation similar in scale to the wars of the 1970s appears to being planned. They first used a cheap rocket barrage from Gaza to deplete Israel's stockpile of Iron Dome units. They'll keep stabbing at Israel until it's too depleted for a major war. The only way out for Israel is to do something big and shocking.

You don't beat Soros by soaking up his punches. You get him to back off by doing something spectacular, which he least expects, and which will impoverish him and his OpSoc pals. Modi failed at this, but hopefully Nethanyahu has a better shot at this.

India's "second wave" was an OpSoc attempt at showing the Indian voter that Modi isn't the "tough guy" he's made out to be. In the same way, this fresh offensive against Israel is an attempt at showing the Israeli voter that Nethanyahu isn't a tough guy.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Japan can talk as such because , they have no muslims .
India cannot, israel is not ayodhya bhumi pujan , modi should only send condolences and muawza for deceased family, and a government job.
"I support the Israeli struggle against terrorism"

Just one sentence, flashpoint or not time will decide
But the fact of the matter remains, he lost his Balls in the recent political Jhunkebaazi and morphed into a politically correct entity

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

But the fact of the matter remains, he lost his Balls in the recent political Jhunkebaazi and morphed into a politically correct entity
Bloody Arabs are quiet too, for most part.
Why mudi should say anything ?

notaname

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

And this single statement will start overnight riots in whole of India you have already yourself seen how much low these guys can go.

shade

Country flag

Babaji is secular only until election times come.
So till UP election rolls by you can expect pearls like "ek haath me kampooter, ek haath me quran" and "sabka saath, sabka bakwaas",

In any case the situation isn't as bad for the Jooz that they need foreign countries pledging support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles