Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I mean they have stayed silent the last two times don't see why they wont this time. Plus Egypt and other countries want hamas gone too due to their ties with Iran.
Egypt considers daesh threat as big. They believe this escalation could send in new waves of daeshfags in their cities. Thats why all desperated efforts for a ceasefire that aint happening.

Me still waiting for updates. Been told to stay on hold.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiara after seeing this thread @Hariharan_kalarikkal Nibba is going to israel and fight Hamas. And also his cousin @Lonewolf will flow him to the israel and fight the Hamas. And @asaffronladoftherisingsun and @Knowitall are probably already in the Israel planning. :hehe:
Nah, haldi I saw you too there.
intro-cat-in-Isarel-monumental-place-perfect-look-640x400.jpg

Beware of some your local India muslims who openly roam in our sacred motherland with words such as India is first in their heart and then side with islam unity.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Assuming if jooz actually doing a ground invasion of Gaza.
Wonder how the Arab biraders in Jordan, Egypt, Saudia keep staying silent.
Saudia already condemned it.
I dont think ME is interested in undoing the new diplomatic steps Israel and the Arab nations have taken in the last few months.

Apart from some statements thrown to the media to keep the media bitching at bay....ME will put a neutral stance on it ..my guess

JBH22

Nah, haldi I saw you too there.
View attachment 89621
Beware of some your local India muslims who openly roam in our sacred motherland with words such as India is first in their heart and then side with islam unity.
The more bigoted they are the more they pretend to be secular. Except this time, people in India can see through their agenda. The sham is exposed with social media. Now they are clueless how to play that record. I have watched a few video of that langoor dead fellow rahat indori, he was a pukka closet jihadis.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Knowitall

Saudia already condemned it.
I dont think ME is interested in undoing the new diplomatic steps Israel and the Arab nations have taken in the last few months.

Apart from some statements thrown to the media to keep the media bitching at bay....ME will put a neutral stance on it ..my guess
Even saudi only condemned the attack on mosque and didn't say anything else.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
France is maybe one of few western countries who are really waking up to the realities of the world.
That too under a libercunts government, imagine the shit they can do if it were a kattar conservative in power

Snowcat

Country flag
What sad is normal fucking people get uprooted from their lives cuz of these terrorist cu**s. As much as I am applauding Israel for their way of dealing with terrorists, can't help but feel sad for the local population both in Israel and Gaza strip.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Keyword: PROUDLY
I'm deeply offended that she put such disgraceful stuff, that too against her own motherland

Screenshot_20210513-223700~2.png

sorcerer

Country flag
What sad is normal fucking people get uprooted from their lives cuz of these terrorist cu**s. As much as I am applauding Israel for their way of dealing with terrorists, can't help but feel sad for the local population both in Israel and Gaza strip.
Israelis..yes thats a worry..My heart goes out for them..as always its started by Hamas.
Gaza strip..well..they groom their kids to be future terrorists and the Palestine parents take pride in grooming them that way...The point is its the next generation of palatines growing up with nothing in their head other than killing Jews cuz some book said so..
so..well in a way...a generation with misguided ideology brought it on themselves.
They could have taught the new generation how to get along with others for a common betterment..
Aint it?

The Cause Effect.at large!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles