Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No they don’t they accept and love Zakir Naik. They target and demolish Hindu Temples and actively discriminate against the Hindu Indian/Sri Lankan Tamil minorities. It is a facade of Sickularism and democracy but beneath that surface it is a rotten mixture of Malay Nationalism and Islamic Supremacy. Indians are very native to think Malaysia and in the future Indonesia would be good friends as Islamism grows the population would grow increasing anti-minority especially towards non-Muslim minorities like Hindus and Christians.
No practically Indonesia is next islamic shit hole and Brunei would had been too if not for the king who lives in his own world.
So, I want you all to be prepared to handle islamic countries as a whole.
Indonesia is not different at all.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Fresh Incoming !!

🇮🇱⚡⚡ Multiple sources in Israel confirm there's a huge movement of tanks and APCs towards gaza RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
Shit
No no they r saying Isrealis have entered gaza :crying: ....hope it's true i am eternally waiting for dat..
I'm literally jumping around like a teenager who found out he can wank

Hands are shaking and eager for solid confirmation

sorcerer

Country flag
No practically Indonesia is next islamic shit hole and Brunei would had been too if not for the king who lives in his own world.
So, I want you all to be prepared to handle islamic countries as a whole.
Indonesia is not different at all.
The cabal got the Zakir Naik installed there to ensure indoctrination happens in the eastern islamic nations.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Are i follow these Armenia azeri channels regarding karabakh and todays situation where azeri captured 4km in Armenia...so i was following dat situation dats where heard about gaza
Was in couple of those in 2015 during daesh shit. But the arabic spam made me quit from all those a long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles