Infrastructure and Energy Sector

dbdzzzzzz

-> Train 18 will eventually reach upto 200kmh easily (limiting factor here is the track quality that need an upgrade, it can easily reach 160kmh nominally)
-> Train 18 will get aluminum coaches, making the load lighter leading to lower energy requirements and cost also helping in increase the max speed of the train.
-> Aluminum coaches were meant for cancelled train 20 but now since that has been scrapped these coaches will be appended to train 18 itself, makes sense.

BTW we have made 150+ WAB-12b e-locos, impressive.
Fucking retard! Anyway if you guys want to read more about Vande bharat watch these, by the creator of vande bharat. Very insightful

dbdzzzzzz

Pune metro, god please make metro line in my city reality Yogi g! We have enough populations and centers who are willing to use this....easily! Central city is so congested and pollution is visible.

One of the most significant change i saw in transportation apart from infra in my city was e-ricksaw replacing almost 80% of the conventional ones, it was good.

kek watch this

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This is the one thread that i expected to have more pages and activity, like you can fill it everyday, how many of you have seen this video?

Seen both of them, Mumbai needs better road and footpath infra, lacks both of them. Need to ease out traffic congestion. And redevelop old buildings.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is the one thread that i expected to have more pages and activity, like you can fill it everyday
This one is frequently used.

dbdzzzzzz

If Alstom can design trainsets for RRTS, I am sure they can also design trainsets for Indian railways. Maybe next Train 2* from Alstom.
You should watch the videos i linked in other thread by Shudhanshu mani, creator of train 18. He explains how railway doesn't have the tech expertise to create the aluminum coaches and that's why first they should take some experts from the outside and learn from them he goes in detail about the process.

Idea was to ensure that Train 18 creators at ICF which is a great team should be the one which should focus and learn and from there with some of them know how to be shared with the other coach factories and even private players so that together they can reach the goal of 400 in few years.

One of the point he raised about the useless spending of money on some trains which don't give any returns. Look up his videos on news station, there are atleast 4 to 5 videos recently where he goes in detail about how to achieve this.

I didn't know much about rrts or alstom, if they are making good progress then maybe their expertise can be taken but it should be ensured that they learn and no one is better than ICF since they created train 18 and have a great team and headstart for that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles