Infrastructure and Energy Sector

abingdonboy

Country flag
Of course we'll get different trainsets.

Alstom ones will be made of aluminium and have sleeper coaches also. Everything from bogie to design will be different.

As for RVNL-TMH, they'll use existing VB design but with different interiors. Titagarh/BHEL haven't confirmed anything yet.
Has RVNL officially stared they are using the ICF design?

i still have the feeling this bid from them is pure snake oil, they undercut the competition by a ridiculous margin and Im pretty sure they’ll face Issues because of Western sanctions to even implement the JV. Seems like standard Russian predations- come in cheap then bleed them over the course of the contract on support/spares

thebakofbakchod

Still can't get over the fact that an entire bridge collapsed just like that. Bloody bihar never fails to stop embarrassing the country

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Update on work on Mumbai Metro Line 2B Train station and the Bullet Train station at BKC.
View attachment 209352View attachment 209353View attachment 209354View attachment 209355
So we have this.

High speed Rail: Broad Gauge
Standard Indian Rail: Braod Gauge
RRTS: Standard Gauge

Some meter gauge in remote areas.

I think the future is.
Dedicatd feight corridor: only for freight. which has standard line feeds from various node.

Standard rail: Current rail route upgraded tracks than can sustain 240 km/ hr and the average speed of trains will be 160 to 180 km/ hr. Similarly passenger train on this route will also have increased speed.

Parralel high speed line: across all major routes.

I think making three lines standard is the way to go.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles