Indo European and ancestry tests

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
I have come across something interesting.

Indo-Iranians are ethnically closer to Balto-Slavic people than West and North Europeans. Despite that most Indian ancestry tests are throwing upto 10% Irish-Welsh and Scandinavian ancestry.

North Western and Northern Indians, Pakistanis and Afghans have 3 ancestry components majorly; SA-WA-CA with minor West European ancestry but surprisingly nill to extremely rare eastern European or Greek ancestry.

Some Persian ancestry tests are also coming up with up to 10% SA ancestry but nill on eastern European ancestry.

Most Indians from the regions I have mentioned most probably got it from Indianized Scythians Hunas Parathians Kushanas etc between 2200 to 1600 years ago. Due to endogamy this ancestry is preserved till date.

I will keep looking for other interesting findings.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Indo-Iranian and Balto-Slavic are R1a but ancestry reports that I have come across are throwing R1b of West Europeans among Afghans Pakistanis and North-North Western Indians.

In my opinion this ancestry is most probably recent within last 300 to 500 years.

Last edited:

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Some east and south east European ancestry reports I looked at is throwing nill ancestry from steppe/WA/CA.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Some things to keep in mind

01 Human history has a horrible part to it.
Countless wars destroying the gene pool of the place.

02 Women being raped by the invading Armies

03 Slaves. One reputed channel on history claimed that European women slaves were traded by Romans with Tamil Kings. Don't know the authenticity of the claim.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
The more I watch and read it's becoming clear that most Kurds and Iranian have some South Asian component and the bus stops there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kurds got it from Mittanians.

Some months ago I watched persepolis vs fc goa champions league match and many Iranians would pass of as North-North western Indians.

It's funny to read some comments though. Our western neighbours denying their Indian roots. Europeans claiming Aryan roots and non Persians labelling Persians Arabs.

😂😂😂

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
"For most of the Croatian people (or as they call themselves, Hrvati) when it comes to defining their origins and tracing their ancient roots they turn towards the land of Iran and Persia."

Nothing showed up till now.
BTW it's not a one off thing.
I am planning to keep track of these ancestry tests.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
There exists diversity in the tribal populations of India.

Mainly 3 major groups but I could be wrong

01 North Western Tribals
02 North Eastern Tribals
03 South central Tribals.

Which may have some overtones with Neolithic-Stone age settlers. But could be wrong.

Is it true?

It is estimated that out of approximately 31.4 million people living in North-eastern India, about 8.1 million are tribal people of the hills and plains.

Then who are the non tribal people of North East?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles