India's Moon Exploration Program

omaebakabaka

So many join liberalism space simply to get laid,they don't care about brahminical patriarchy shiet
They join because they are brain dead....women don't like wimps and pussies. No wonder abduls are able to groom euro females as their men are cucked.

Since this is moon forum, did they indicate how far the rover is expected to move like out of sight of lander and what the topographic profile is around that lander, I would think its flat enough but at 1 cm/s its probably not going anywhere out of sight.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
...same sun which was never supposed to set in the britshit empire ? 😏
well my friend the below mentioned cry of despair will be heard far and wide across the whole of Brittin that daaay.
" Rule britaaaaaniaaaa , brittaaaaaaaniaaaaaaa rules the waves re re reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............."

mcpo117

Country flag
well my friend the below mentioned cry of despair will be heard far and wide across the whole of Brittin that daaay.
" Rule britaaaaaniaaaa , brittaaaaaaaniaaaaaaa rules the waves re re reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............."
CHAI MEIN DUBOKE KHA LENEKA!

Chinmoy

Country flag
Looks like Venus Mission gonna take a step back because of Mars Lander Mission (MLM)
Shukrayan has been pushed for 2031. Not because of MLM, but because of the launch time management. If we had launched it this year itself, it would have been better. But it was found that the optimal position of Venus comes every 8 years.

Vamsi

Country flag
Shukrayan has been pushed for 2031. Not because of MLM, but because of the launch time management. If we had launched it this year itself, it would have been better. But it was found that the optimal position of Venus comes every 8 years.
not every 8 years, but 2 years, if they want they can launch it in 2026, but they chose 2031 because it has lowest delta-V budget

Chinmoy

Country flag
not every 8 years, but 2 years, if they want they can launch it in 2026, but they chose 2031 because it has lowest delta-V budget
Optimal launch windows from Earth to Venus occur once around every 19 months. This is why ISRO has ‘backup’ launch dates in 2026 and 2028 should it miss the 2024 opportunity. But even more optimal windows, which further reduce the amount of fuel required at liftoff, come around every eight years.

karn

Country flag
Launching a lander and Rover on Mars with success is the ultimate pinnacle of space exploration today. 2026 we should give a shot. China could only do so it in 2021.
If rover is confirmed then it looks like ISRO has gained confidence in landers.
As per news from 2021 mangalyaan 2 is only a orbital mission.

Vamsi

Country flag
For that you need a long march 5 class rocket unfortunately.
naah, MK-3 with semi-cryo engine can do it, if the orbiter acts only as data relay instead of doing science......

to land a 250 kg rover you will need a 750 kg lander, which inturn will need 800kg of atmosphere entry capsule, so entire landing system will weigh 1800 kg, same as the current CY-3 lander+rover weight...the orbiter can weigh 2700 kg......I don't how much science payload the orbiter can carry, but I guess it can carry atleast a High resolution camera...total weight of entire stack will be 4500kg...LVM-3SC can handle this

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles