India's Moon Exploration Program

DingDong

Country flag
It will be 50°c for 14 days when sun shines continously. For the next 14 days when it will be night there, temp will drop to around -230°c.
The expected surface temperature was in the 20-30 degree C range. Hence the measured surface temperature of 50-60 degree C is certainly a surprise, it is much higher. I am sure that the temperature variation data is being collected and will be shared in due time.

Cheran

Country flag
I as wondering as to when such an article would come.

"Mooncraft landed, i was not happy"

1693293776477.png

Bottomline - "Since you are not voting the maoist party or the marxist party or the motley group of caste based family parties to power, i will not celebrate mooncraft landing. I am not happy since you, like Equality labs or "Hindus for Human rights", do not bring caste into everything 24*7. How dare you go to temples? How dare you go to see a swamy? Are there any scientific benefits of going to temples or meeting Swamyji? Yet we do that & i am sad because of that. It it one thing if the "lowly" "cattle class" does this thing but why scientists & technologists do this? I am aghast!!

1693293926133.png

Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? - for infinity

1693295357891.png

Thanks Gods, not going to spend a naya paisa in reading this posterior burn.

1693295420682.png

Something about *ALL* Indians (pan India) celebrating in unison a happy event triggers this class. It has always been the case.

This class of people considers itself above the "cattle class" Indians who are naive in celebrating such "success". Per chance had the success not been there it would have been better as it would have been a "blow to muscular nationalism of the current regime".

They want Indians to remain disconnected, in separate compartments with no underlying unity to become happy at a national level.

I have said this before, all pan India entities are targeted, including the Congress. They want Indians to be Splinterized .

You would have noticed that i have used the term "mooncraft", so as not to trigger people who have issues with "Chandrayaan" based on Sanskrit, with its oppressive, suppressive, patriarchal, homophobic, transphobic lingo.

Phat gaye, let them have ass burn

Meet sciencekumar from redditland who wants to name touch down point in Latin -

1693296502761.png

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

View attachment 220224

Bottomline - "Since you are not voting the maoist party or the marxist party or the motley group of caste based family parties to power, i will not celebrate mooncraft landing. I am not happy since you, like Equality labs or "Hindus for Human rights", do not bring caste into everything 24*7. How dare you go to temples? How dare you go to see a swamy? Are there any scientific benefits of going to temples or meeting Swamyji? Yet we do that & i am sad because of that. It it one thing if the "lowly" "cattle class" does this thing but why scientists & technologists do this? I am aghast!!

View attachment 220226

Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? Why go to temple? Why are you not an atheist? - for infinity

View attachment 220232

View attachment 220233

Something about *ALL* Indians (pan India) celebrating in unison a happy event triggers this class. It has always been the case.

This class of people considers itself above the "cattle class" Indians who are naive in celebrating such "success". Per chance had the success not been there it would have been better as it would have been a "blow to muscular nationalism of the current regime".

They want Indians to remain disconnected, in separate compartments with no underlying unity to become happy at a national level.

I have said this before, all pan India entities are targeted, including the Congress. They want Indians to be Splinterized .

You would have noticed that i have used the term "mooncraft", so as not to trigger people who have issues with "Chandrayaan" based on Sanskrit, with its oppressive, suppressive, patriarchal, homophobic, transphobic lingo.

View attachment 220236
"Asing a castewise breakup of ISRO is not a crime, you know......"

Lmao, so he can get blackpilled again and seethe more?

Science Kumar is way too funny
1693297468260.png

karn

Country flag

View attachment 220224

View attachment 220226

View attachment 220232

View attachment 220233

View attachment 220236
Am I “anti-national”? Am I not “patriotic” enough
This at the starting of article and the answer is yes .. rest of the article is him trying to justify it by blaming everyone else for being happy .

SavageKing456

Country flag

View attachment 220224

View attachment 220226

View attachment 220232

View attachment 220233

View attachment 220236
So many join liberalism space simply to get laid,they don't care about brahminical patriarchy shiet

Hari Sud

Country flag
It will be easy to liquify hydrogen after separating it from water ....Will be very useful for future self sustaining bases on the moon
‘True danger is not compressing Hydrogen but when it is decompressed, it does not follow the regular Gas Laws but heats up. Other gases create refrigeration but Hydrogen heats up and hence a static charge would set it up on fire. An explosion may occur in the cylinder etc.

Moroboshi

View attachment 220224

View attachment 220226

View attachment 220232

View attachment 220233

View attachment 220236
I hope you uploaded this image to that cringeworthy leddit post.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles