India's Moon Exploration Program

DumbPilot

Country flag
always remember Sputnik compelled the americans to take education matters seriously and they brought NATIONAL DEFENCE EDUCATION ACT OF 1958 to heavily fund various education programs; those SAT and all are outcome of this, the old era "textbook" based classroom teaching was thrown to dustbin (means state stopped compelling students to follow only some books mostly states printed ones as 'textbooks' and gave them freedom to educate themselves using any source material - one prime reason there was a boom of various publishers coming out and printing lots of books written by actual field experts on vast diverse topics and subjects), teachers were given retraining and schools were funded to expand their capabilities;
and in a decade of time results of this were already showing when their tech started surpassing that of Soviets' as these freshly educated flock of young, talented people started appearing.

I wonder if we can bring in a radical shift like this as well. It would mean a completely different trajectory for India

Cheran

Country flag
Latin good, Sanskrit bad
Sanskrit full of oppressive history saar

View attachment 219871
1693061372855.png

Why Prakrit? Maybe some Prakrit speakers were cruel to others as well.

We need to go back to Cro magnon times? No they suppressed neanderthals. So need to find out some neanderthal names. Maybe Ohsin can give some suggestions. This jhollachapper was triggered when ISRO put a garland on a truck calling it unscientific.

another_armchair

Country flag
Libtards who hate Indian culture should be strapped & launched with upcoming "Aaditya" mission to the ☀🌞 Sun .
Koi sasta upaaye nahi hai kya?

The furnace of a local steel mill would simulate the mission without all the overheads involved in a real one.

Bright from far... singes when close... burns to a crisp when into it.

Back in the late 50's or I think it was the 60's, there was a strike by workers at Tata Steel factory in Jamshedpur backed by communist unions. Congress and Tata's would have none of their BS so they backed the management.

Commie workers caught hold of a supervisor and a manager I think and tossed them alive into the furnace. Their remains were .. yea you guessed it. State unleashed its might on the protesters, Army or was it BSF opened fire and the place was littered with bodies. As most were outsiders, they were dumped into trucks and tossed in pits n covered with lime. There were mountains of bicycles, shoes etc the next day which some folks gladly cashed in on.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

The furnace of a local steel mill would simulate the mission without all the overheads involved in a real one.

When I say right I mean economical right

Not Nazi death chamber right

1693064822684.png

mcpo117

Country flag

Back in the late 50's or I think it was the 60's, there was a strike by workers at Tata Steel factory in Jamshedpur backed by communist unions. Congress and Tata's would have none of their BS so they backed the management.

Commie workers caught hold of a supervisor and a manager I think and tossed them alive into the furnace. Their remains were .. yea you guessed it. State unleashed its might on the protesters, Army or was it BSF opened fire and the place was littered with bodies. As most were outsiders, they were dumped into trucks and tossed in pits n covered with lime. There were mountains of bicycles, shoes etc the next day which some folks gladly cashed in on.
Yo! Where are we going with this?🤔

another_armchair

Country flag

There is a mention of it here.. tough to find more details of it.

1693069543419.png

Indrajit

Country flag
Told ya.. gora ******s are happy Russia failed .. not that India succeeded in its mission.
No surprise there. The Americans are doing this clapping like a paternalistic pat on the back (the Europeans are probably somewhat irritated and bitter). The real test will come only when their superiority is challenged. Just like it was with the Soviet Union and now with China. The gloves will only truly come off then. For now, they can use this landing to rub the Russian face in some lunar dirt. We shouldn't get too carried away.

RedHood108

Country flag
Chandrayaan-3 Mission:
Here are the first observations from the ChaSTE payload onboard Vikram Lander.

ChaSTE (Chandra's Surface Thermophysical Experiment) measures the temperature profile of the lunar topsoil around the pole, to understand the thermal behaviour of the moon's surface. It has a temperature probe equipped with a controlled penetration mechanism capable of reaching a depth of 10 cm beneath the surface. The probe is fitted with 10 individual temperature sensors.

The presented graph illustrates the temperature variations of the lunar surface/near-surface at various depths, as recorded during the probe's penetration. This is the first such profile for the lunar south pole. Detailed observations are underway.

The payload is developed by a team led by the Space Physics Laboratory (SPL), VSSC https://vssc.gov.in/spl.htmlin collaboration with PRL, Ahmedabad https://prl.res.in/prl-eng/

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles