India's Moon Exploration Program

Indrajit

Country flag
People like Bill Nye and Tyson are useful people to keep everyone's interest in science

They themselves hardly did any real science.
That's very essential work. Just like Bill Bryson's book - "A Short History of Nearly Everything " is one of the best and most engaging book I have ever read on the history of science. That guy is just a very funny travel writer. The best scientists aren't the most engaging people or great writers.

Alamarathan

Country flag
Also this isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure.
Does that hurt your wittle heart,should i tend your booboo😂

Sarcastic pos,go suck your gaydi bois china sponsored prosthetic dik

Cross post
///I wanna drop a truth nugget,

Moody is gey,thats why he left his wifu,like most of the bachelor sang brigade are either gey or bisexuals...

That's why when they stacked sc,the first thing they did was to decriminalized lgbt sex😂

Who would've thought, the first gey pm of india is from so called macho "virat hindu" party😂///

Vamsi

Country flag
Tyson is an astrophysicist he doesn't know sheit about History. It must be a botched up research by some woke producer or some thing.

Being in the entertainment industry he may have been swayed into doing it without knowing the reality.

I am sure he will understand if someone explains him the truth. Anyways this is not the thread to discuss it. 😅
It's basic common sense that our ancestors lived their, not n1ggers, this astrophysicist can't get that ?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Cross post

Moody is gey,thats why he left his wifu,like most of the bachelor sang brigade are either gey or bisexuals...

That's why when they stacked sc,the first thing they did was to decriminalized lgbt sex😂

Who would've thought, the first gey pm of india is from so called macho "virat hindu" party😂///
You're hating on Mudi?

Are you a disillusioned Chaddi from RSS?

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Cross post

I'm going to trust your judgement on gays seeing that you seem to know a lot about gays; deep, intimate, personal experience I'm assuming.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
He has lost his credibility as a "scientist" looong time ago
I know it's not right thread to comment over these things but,

This and that Bill Nye 'the soyence guy' are nothing but sellouts to the globohomo liberandu wurld ordnung
just some years ago Bill Nye used to run show where he was teaching "Sex is determined by Chromosomes" and now ? openly peddling 'theories that GENDER is fluid and all' 😒 total sellout

and Neil DeGrasse Tyson is also similar even though he has a Ph.D and wrote a thesis and worked as astrophysicist etc; he rather does more "commentary" things than actual science, taking the "easy money" way and with his jovial persona, that good voice and being a Negro in "affirmative aktion" paradise like Weimerica it just goes well for him; 'specially after Obama era he's picked up some good momentum until recently where he started facing backlashes over obvious things.

Last edited:

mcpo117

Country flag
If I'm not under effects of any kind of drugs, I hear Modi saying "South China", a lapsus of course, and here is how I interpret this freudian slip.
This the beginning of the liberation war of south china and should be named "TIBET LIBERATION WAR". ;-)
maybe he slipped "Chandra" but at this point it has to be China😂🤣😂🤣

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles