Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heat

Country flag
You saying this doesn't mean shit, that's what will happen if you let women in
None of what we say here means anything. Everybody is giving an opinion, remember.

I have a clear stand, if the women meet the requirements let them in. As simple as that.

srevster

Country flag
Yep nothing we say matters. We don’t have jurisdiction over women. That contract is between armed forces and women with protection from the constitution and supreme court

Aspirant847

Country flag
None of what we say here means anything. Everybody is giving an opinion, remember.

I have a clear stand, if the women meet the requirement let them in. As simple as that.
well even communism looks good on paper, is it? Same thing here, we have to look for the practicalities on the ground

Aspirant847

Country flag
Yep nothing we say matters. We don’t have jurisdiction over women. That contract is between armed forces and women with protection from the constitution and supreme court
When you join the armed forces you lose some of your rights as a citizen, now you're different. Same thing here.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ok, the first incident happened when I was 14 and I've no shame in admitting that I got KOd cold by a girl, in the boxing ring. Now, it was a different thing that I was like 40kgs, 5'5", just a noob, it had barely been a couple of months, had to make an over 1hr journey in a crowded train, right after school, starving and perched half to death, in the scorching summer heat and I wasn't expecting that left hook to land that hard as it was just supposed to be a sparring session!! Oh, and did I mention she was competing at the state level at that time??!!

Yeah, but still, lost to a woman never the less, who cares about facts, eh?? :D

Now fast forward to my 20, my old school had arranged a self-defense program for the girls and I was invited to act as a perp. And there was this female trainer, supposedly a black belt in Kyo Kushin and MMA and yet she couldn't take me down on the ground until I started playing along and I'm not that hefty of a person at all!!

So take from these what you will.

Heat

Country flag
well even communism looks good on paper, is it? Same thing here, we have to look for the practicalities on the ground
That's why we test people before recruiting them, don't we ? To check the ground realities.
If women make past the tests then they should get in.

The larger debate should be that how do we structure them into the army if they do get in.

srevster

Country flag
Ok, the first incident happened when I was 14 and I've no shame in admitting that I got KOd cold by a girl, in the boxing ring. Now, it was a different thing that I was like 40kgs, 5'5", just a noob, it had barely been a couple of months, had to make an over 1hr journey in a crowded train, right after school, starving and perched half to death, in the scorching summer heat and I wasn't expecting that left hook to land that hard as it was just supposed to be a sparring session!! Oh, and did I mention she was competing at the state level at that time??!!

Now fast forward to my 20, my old school had arranged a self-defense program for the girls and I was invited to act as a perp. And there was this female trainer, supposedly a black belt in Kyo Kushin and MMA and yet she couldn't take me down on the ground until I started playing along and I'm not that hefty of a person at all!!

Lol. I trust the army to train the women properly before deploying them.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol. I trust the army to train the women properly before deploying them.
Training can only take you that far. For fuck's sake, that's why we have got men's division and women's divisions in competitive sports!!

srevster

Country flag
Training can only take you that far. For fuck's sake, that's why we have got men's division and women's divisions in competitive sports!!
What is the point you are trying to make? That women aren’t strong as men so they can’t fire a gun?
Lol

to be in combat, you need mental Fortitude and enough physical fitness to move around and use a firearm. What other pre-requisites are required?

afaik competing with men isn’t on that list

Aspirant847

Country flag

The only time when women were stronger than me was was I was about 12-14, never seen a stronger women since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles