Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You don't need to be stronger than Anderson Silva to serve in the military. You just need to pass the basic tests that the army uses to determine if you are qualified. Using your same logic. Can you beat Anderson Silva, or Mike Tyson? If you can't then you shouldn't be eligible to serve.
Being strong is not the only criteria for being in military.

Being strong does not exempt females for getting infected with urinary tract infections in the field, and females acquire these infections quite easily in the outdoors. Whole point of soldiering is to going to places where there are no comforts, nature does not bother about special privileges.

you have any scientific study which says infections does not impact a female soldier professionally or personally?

Phantom sierra

Country flag
Even Valentina Schevchenko for eg. I cannot see her going 5 rounds against the likes of Cejudo or Yan. Amanda Nunez vs Volkanovski or Holloway would also be as one sided as some other woman vs Amanda. Khabib, Adesanya, etc? Not in their wildest dreams.
That's what I said it's an execution not a match...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What if a female officer has a period when dispatch orders are given? @srevster
Let’s be clear, issue is largely with frontline infantry and combat duties. I am sure there are many female professionals around the world in very tough jobs who are doing just fine.

Let’s not forget there are female police officers and constables, who are doing their jobs quite well.

Killbot

Country flag
Let’s be clear, issue is largely with frontline infantry and combat duties. I am sure there are many female professionals around the world in very tough jobs who are doing just fine.

Let’s not forget there are female police officers and constables, who are doing their jobs quite well.
Absolutely. I was referring to RR specifically. Women can get PC everywhere except Arty and infantry. And I wholeheartedly support this. Even IAF has female combat pilots. Matter of time before we have navy combat pilots and eventually even sailors (don't know the dynamics of that..)

Aspirant847

Country flag
Absolutely. I was referring to RR specifically. Women can get PC everywhere except Arty and infantry. And I wholeheartedly support this. Even IAF has female combat pilots. Matter of time before we have navy combat pilots and eventually even sailors (don't know the dynamics of that..)
Things like being a fighter pilot and all are solo tasks and more skill dependent than strength, being in the infantry is pure hard work, you won't get a jeep to take you to some deep jungle ambush just because you're a woman. Idk why women are being inducted in cobra too.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
Look at swedish police, you will know how "well" exactly women police officers and constables do their jobs.

Pathetic!

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
Look guys, we are thinking outside of reality, ignoring facts and are delusional, very unlike our friend who is laying down hard truths about how women are better than men, so get along and sing kumbaya.

srevster

Country flag
Look guys, we are thinking outside of reality, ignoring facts and are delusional, very unlike our friend who is laying down hard truths about how women are better than men, so get along and sing kumbaya.
You know what I think. Fragile egos scared of competition are unnecessarily bringing about wanton whataboutery to justify why only their sex should be allowed in a vocational position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles