Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldiram

Country flag
Infantry / Special Ops is one helluva job.
If any women wants to pursue her career as a submariner , she has to forget privacy , safe space etc.
Atleast 3-4 women per combing team (read CRPF) , will cut down amount of fake rape and assault accusations against security personals.
Women officers will interact with Girijan Women and help them with issues like
hygiene , women empowerment.
Local police department , Special Weapons and Tactics .
You guys deal with Pakistan Army and their clowns. We can take care of internal mess.
Really good template. Problem solved, just like that :)

Someone who was serious about this debate would bring out those exact points, but the representatives who have usurped the right to represent females (aka. Barkha) didn't have that in mind. All they wanted was a new dead horse to beat their exclusion narrative. Indian women troopers have been serving at the borders, and even in UN missions.

Women are already serving in all those internal roles you mentioned, plus at the borders too.

This is service to the nation :

This is service to an agenda :

Last edited:

Daisy

Really good template. Problem solved, just like that :)

Someone who was serious about this debate would bring out those exact points, but the representatives who have usurped the right to represent females (aka. Barkha) didn't have that in mind. All they wanted was a new dead horse to beat their exclusion narrative. Indian women troopers have been serving at the borders, and even in UN missions.

Women are already serving in all those internal roles you mentioned, plus at the borders too.

This is service to the nation :

This is service to an agenda :

images.jpeg
images (2).jpeg

This is Andhra Pradesh Police "Team Shakthi".
I hope they will be trained for self defence like Karate or Kung foo.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Ah damn. Dude, that's really interesting.
Can't you like... make a thread about deradicalization and/or ghar wapsi and put your knowledge to use? Would be an interesting read.
Just brain farts, doesn't matter none. Kya pata, you realize a legit method?

Also, books for starters?
I am more interested in the Gulf region right now and have concentrated my studies there. Been mapping pre Islamic cultures and how a post a Islamic Arab society will be like.

MBS is a very interesting phenomenon as far as this deradicalisation is concerned.

Haldiram

Country flag
View attachment 38843 View attachment 38844
This is Andhra Pradesh Police "Team Shakthi".
I hope they will be trained for self defence like Karate or Kung foo.
They are in BSF too. These are not ceremonial posts. There's a real risk to life and limb.

And they are also deployed as part of UN missions in troubled African states :

Delhi commandos :

Where from does the narrative of being excluded from combat duties does Barkha and her clan come up with? which specific posts are women currently excluded from, which they are contesting to be included in? They are already serving in non-ceremonial, combat roles in the Army, Navy, BSF, UN, state police commandos, CRPF.

Barkha's logic is that unless Bipin Rawat gives way for Nimrat Kaur to become our next chief, her agenda will not be fulfilled.

Daisy

They are in BSF too. These are not ceremonial posts. There's a real risk to life and limb.

And they are also deployed as part of UN missions in troubled African states :

Where from does the narrative of being excluded from combat duties does Barkha and her clan come up with?
In India a person with left-wing political views are poor deluded creatures , who good at writing fictional stuff.
Any director looking for fictional story writers , we got plenty who mean business.

Waanar

Country flag
I am more interested in the Gulf region right now and have concentrated my studies there. Been mapping pre Islamic cultures and how a post a Islamic Arab society will be like.

MBS is a very interesting phenomenon as far as this deradicalisation is concerned.
I want one thread with all your knowledge.

NOW. YOU GODDAMN START IT NOW!

And just cuz we're in a "Woman in combat duties" thread, I'd like to point out, GIGN regularly puts women in the mix in tailing and intel gathering, Naxals regularly send women to.. well, kill and they had been quite successful till formation of CoBRA (Of whose Usha Kiran is a member; yes a woman), Kurdish women have fucked up ISIS beyond all recognition in Syria and Iraq and regularly go head to head with the Turkish military (Turks have resorted to some depraved tactics and acts on their dead bodies though) and if you remember Irish Republican Army, they too had women cadre who wreaked havoc. Remember, IRA was the one who managed to kill tens of 14th Detachment (which was later converted to a unit in SAS, just in case you doubt their abilities).

Women, if not suppressed can kick a lot of ass, provided they're put to use in specific scenarios where our guys would be otherwise handicapping their own self by not putting "desh ki beti" in risk.
I don't want to hear of one more incident of the bearded Paras moving around in Burkas. I'll end up vomiting.

NO, YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT! I DREAMT OF MY BURKA'D GF A WEEK AGO AND WHEN SHE TOOK OFF THE VEIL, THIS IS WHAT I SAW BECAUSE I WAS CHECKING OUT NEWS AND IT HAD POPPED UP BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP-

FUCKING TALIBANI WAS USING A SQUEAKER AND TALKING DIRTY TO ME AND I COULDN'T SLEEP AGAIN THE ENTIRE NIGHT!

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag

And just cuz we're in a "Woman in combat duties" thread, I'd like to point out, GIGN regularly puts women in the mix in tailing and intel gathering, Naxals regularly send women to.. well, kill and they had been quite successful till formation of CoBRA (Of whose Usha Kiran is a member; yes a woman), Kurdish women have fucked up ISIS beyond all recognition in Syria and Iraq and regularly go head to head with the Turkish military (Turks have resorted to some depraved tactics and acts on their dead bodies though) and if you remember Irish Republican Army, they too had women cadre who wreaked havoc. Remember, IRA was the one who managed to kill tens of 14th Detachment (which was later converted to a unit in SAS, just in case you doubt their abilities).

Women, if not suppressed can kick a lot of ass, provided they're put to use in specific scenarios where our guys would be otherwise handicapping their own self by not putting "desh ki beti" in risk.
I don't want to hear of one more incident of the bearded Paras moving around in Burkas. I'll end up vomiting.
Also LTTE had a big women's combat wing and Subhash Chandra Bose's INA had Jhansi brigade. The women of INA gave up their gold ornaments for the sake of the army and joined the force knowing that there is no guarantee of winning the war. That breed of women was groomed in a different set of values.

There is an innate desire in every individual to be of use to society. The problem arises when some cunning chap higher up in the political hierarchy deliberately creates divisions in society by grooming individuals to see themselves not as individuals but as a member of victim groups. This trend has started from the early 2000. Before that, women were actually fighting for the right to work. Today, women who are already employed are fighting for an excuse to escape work and get paid leaves, lucrative posts and a bigger chunk of the pie than their inherent contribution, or just marry a rich groom to exit the workforce altogether. This attitude has crept in because people of the ilk of Maneka Gandhi said from behind "tum maang ke toh dekho sirf, hum tumhare saath hain". Be it reservations or laws, everything was deliberately made to favor a certain section to cultivate the exclusivist, victim mindset among that group. Once that group tastes the freebies, anyone trying to take away those freebies seems like he is victimizing you. The society has decayed to the point where men refusing to part with their own hardearned money in the name of alimony to a cheating wife are considered misogynists.

If you see American politics today, each one of their citizens sees themselves as part of this or that victim group. You are either a gay, black, Muslim, LGBT, atheist person or a white, straight, Christian oppressor. Their political bosses go out of the way to maintain those divisions. So that instead of "us nationalists vs the administration" it becomes "us victims vs the other group".

The whole narrative was turned from "what can I do for the society" to "what can society do for me". The poor straight white Christian males who form an overwhelming part of their war machine are being ostracized in service and in domestic marriage laws. One day they will push back and stop co-operating, then who will fight their wars and feed the jobless papa ki pari selling essential oils?

The global right wing push-back is a reaction to the parasitic leftist narrative in the past decade which has been the antagonizing of the most productive members of your society by the least productive parasites. Jo kama raha hai usko fake case ke chakkar me jail me daaldo, aur jo jobless hai usko alimony ka medal de do toh kahan se chalegi tumhari society? Saare kamau poot toh tumhare jail me sadenge aur papa ki pariyan road pe Activa ghumati firengi. Aise nahi banti superpower koi society.

Even a parasite knows to stop sucking blood at the right time to ensure that its host doesn't die. Leftists don't have that filter. They will suck the host dead by squeezing the productive members to subsidize the existence of the unproductive ones.

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
Also LTTE had a big women's combat wing and Subhash Chandra Bose's INA had Jhansi brigade. The women of INA gave up their gold ornaments for the sake of the army and joined the force knowing that there is no guarantee of winning the war.

There is an innate desire in every individual to be of use to society. The problem arises when some cunning chap higher up in the political hierarchy deliberately creates divisions in society by grooming individuals to see themselves not as individuals but as a member of victim groups. This trend has started from the early 2000. Before that, women were actually fighting for the right to work. Today, women who are already employed are fighting for an excuse to get paid leaves, lucrative posts and a bigger chunk of the pie than their inherent contribution. This attitude has crept in because someone from behind said "tum maang ke toh dekho sirf, hum tumhare saath hain". Be it reservations or laws, everything was deliberately made to favor a certain section to cultivate the exclusive, victim mindset among that group. Once you taste the freebies, anyone trying to take away those freebies seems like he is victimizing you.

If you see American politics today, each one of their citizens sees themselves as part of this or that victim group. You are either a gay, black, Muslim, LGBT, atheist person or a white, straight, Christian oppressor. Their political bosses go out of the way to maintain those divisions. So that instead of "us nationalists vs the administration" it becomes "us victims vs the other group".

The whole narrative was turned from "what can I do for the society" to "what can society do for me". The poor straight white Christian males who form an overwhelming part of their war machine are being ostracized in service and in domestic marriage laws. One day they will push back and stop co-operating, then who will fight their wars and feed the jobless papa ki pari?

The global right wing push-back is a reaction to the parasitic leftist narrative in the past decade which has been the antagonizing of the most productive members of your society by the least productive parasites. Jo kama raha hai usko fake case ke chakkar me jail me daaldo, aur jo jobless hai usko alimony ka medal de do toh kahan se chalegi tumhari society? Saare kamau poot toh tumhare jail me sadenge aur papa ki pariyan road pe Activa ghumati firengi. Aise nahi banti superpower koi society.
Je baat.
What I don't like though is when people start making exclusive women units solely for showcasing "Women empowerment". See, you want to work, you get to work but on the terms of the state but I see exclusive woman commando units popping up and you can almost tell from a single glance that the standards were diluted to badge them a "commando". That's what I hate. I get that SOF is something that kills men in training and women can't be expected to put up with it's rigours without permanent health damage but like, I see State police SWAT units with a homogenous women composition. That's not how it should work. Induct purely female units in something like VIP protection for Female VIPs in urban areas. That could make sense but making SWAT units just for the fuck of it which will probably never be used for it's intended role of high risk warrants and arrests is just pure nautanki.

sorcerer

Country flag
Mallus like land and gold and gulf, that's a pattern. Telugus like navels, t you may end up finding that one oddball Telugu who doesn't like navels and reaffirm your belief in "case by case" evaluation of every new person you meet.
hmmm.. I agree..your observation is very deeep and profound..Apart from them having an impressive and perceptible base, the supple part of contention is a wonderful case for some close evaluation.

Haldiram

Country flag
Je baat.
What I don't like though is when people start making exclusive women units solely for showcasing "Women empowerment". See, you want to work, you get to work but on the terms of the state but I see exclusive woman commando units popping up and you can almost tell from a single glance that the standards were diluted to badge them a "commando". That's what I hate. I get that SOF is something that kills men in training and women can't be expected to put up with it's rigours without permanent health damage but like, I see State police SWAT units with a homogenous women composition. That's not how it should work. Induct purely female units in something like VIP protection for Female VIPs in urban areas. That could make sense but making SWAT units just for the fuck of it which will probably never be used for it's intended role of high risk warrants and arrests is just pure nautanki.
The gormint has fallen victim to their own narrative hence the need for the nautanki. They themselves fanned the flames of women empowerment in the name of votes, now the flame has been flamed and flames have no logic. It will consume the person who flamed it, if it has to. Now each administration wants to be seen as being pro-female, logic be damned. So there are these "high visibility" female-only units to satisfy that narrative-building need. That is why these token ceremonial units get more coverage than the real women in combat. They even have modeling-style photo sessions and whatnot.

Waanar

Country flag
hmmm.. I agree..your observation is very deeep and profound..Apart from them having an impressive and perceptible base, the supple part of contention is a wonderful case for some close evaluation.
Ey bwoyz,
I'm confused, are we talking about the proportionally higher amount of south Indians joining the Indian Navy when compared to the Indian Army or are we talking of belly buttons?
o_O

vampyrbladez

Country flag

NO, YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT! I DREAMT OF MY BURKA'D GF A WEEK AGO AND WHEN SHE TOOK OFF THE VEIL, THIS IS WHAT I SAW BECAUSE I WAS CHECKING OUT NEWS AND IT HAD POPPED UP BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP-

FUCKING TALIBANI WAS USING A SQUEAKER AND TALKING DIRTY TO ME AND I COULDN'T SLEEP AGAIN THE ENTIRE NIGHT!

AT WORK SO CAN'T REWRITE OLD POSTS.

Seriously lay off the caps lock!!!

^ This guy above is delusional as per military strategy, tactics and deployment.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...gration-plan-summary.html#document/p3/a239541

View attachment 30145
Another feminist propaganda piece! Female officers are NOT allowed into frontline duties even in CRPF, ITBP an other paramilitary forces. When you are the XO, CO of an area, your work is relegated to desk work. Only junior level officers lead raids and search parties.

Source: Military Family (3 Generations since 1942)
Family members and family friends deployed in naxal infested zones.

I spend time on every single military site including War is Boring (Feminist Trash), The Drive (Platinum Tier), SOFREP (Decent), Tak and Purpose (Decent), USNI (Platinum Tier), Defence One (Gold Tier), UKDJ (Gold Tier), Defence News (Gold Tier), Navy Recognition (Platinum Tier), etc.

Feminists are cunts who want the 'power' of men with the 'privileges' of women and the responsibilities of neither. Nationalism is the the true path to economic and social prosperity.

It's the difference between :

and this :

Don't try these commie taqiyya tricks with me. I know the devil and I know his name.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...e-dichotomy-of-nationalism-versus-patriotism/

The analysis is correct! It has been affirmed in even US Army studies.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...-but-its-now-working-on-ways-to-prevent-that/

Women are a liability in frontline combat. At their best they are G.I. bunnies for the entire unit to shag and bag and at their worst a screaming bloody mess.

Women won't be deployed anywhere dangerous as again they are a liability. Tank units are not the WW2 Soviet propaganda they make it out to be. You either need all female tanks or a mixed unit of eunuchs and women . :pound: Even in IDF, women won't be anywhere near combat but act as rearguard for border defence.

Average soldier carries minimum of 90 - 120 lbs and 150 lbs if you are part of mortar crew or mg gunner. Light infantry have to rely on trucks or light utility vehicles. That means more marches for you and less motorised travel.Another reason why I think OP is a female civilian. Light infantry doesn't mean light loads! :pound:

Fixed wing + rotary only in peacetime or non aggressive operations.

Intelligence is not Ek Tha Tiger. Most of it is working with logistics and poring over SATNAV data and maps. You hold sand model discussions and maybe f you're lucky some field work in secured zones. SOF handle James Bond roles.

Cultural Support Team aka Red Cross worker with a standard issue M4.

More self affirming BS. CST's are just what our lady officers in CRPF, ITBP are doing in Naxal areas.

Essentially a liability with no real combat advantage.

More feminist bullcrap. List verse with incorrect data and Ashley's War myth aka a watered down version of Ranger School in USA (Now even more watered down for 2 - 3 females to pass for headlines.) Sapper School (Watered down post 2013).

These two studies disprove your entire argument. Shouldn't have included them. Looks like we have a HuffPost or The Wire or The Print stray lurking here boys. We do like women taking a part in our discussions but don't appreciate posers. @Levina is a gem compared to you and she has more knowledge, nationalist pride and respect among forumers than you.
We have more military aged men than populations of most EU countries put together. To prove a stupid point, we cannot risk capture or death of women knowing that by sheer potential, women fall short.

Men are expendable, numerous and are more risk friendly. A woman captured, raped and her video shared by WhatsApp groups in India during war will demoralize and frustrate war effort.

Common sense and rationality trump pragmatism.
Dead men don't evoke the same emotional response as dead women. When a violated, broken corpse has been recovered of a woman morale will go down automatically. Since childhood you are emotionally conditioned that if you are a guy, you must not hit girls.

After age 12 when you suddenly gain strength, if you punch or hit a girl, society shames you. When you see dead women, emotional response triggered will make entire fighting unit and cohesion breakdown.

Here is result of mixed unit in 1948 Israel - Arab War.

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=33MBBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA282&lpg=PA282&dq=arabs+idf+women+combat+surrender&source=bl&ots=Ve36AOqIFW&sig=nq0K6dY4AXEyoDFStFoGymyMFvM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0mcDYvZ_fAhXFsI8KHTN_B-gQ6AEwEnoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=arabs idf women combat surrender&f=false

View attachment 30241

If you want a role where women see indirect combat, train them to be drone operators. You can have a woman in labour kill militants while she spits out a baby.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
In 1965, Paki tank operators used to open their tank hatches and run away for fear of being burnt (which makes their Jannat ticket null and void). They had the better quality Patton tank given by their dear friend Murica. But they couldn't hold on to their seats. When the Indian army realized this, they started broadcasting threats of burning Pakis, over common radio frequencies. It was a very successful case of battlefield PsyOps. Our guys kept fighting even after a tank breakdown, and their guys left their fully functional tanks, just because of fear of dying by fire. Those tanks were captured and reused by India. #AsalUttar.

That's why GD Bakshi keeps saying on TV debates "tumko jala ke marenge". The photos of burnt mujahaddeen seems to be having some sort of effect over their target recruits on that side of the border. Earlier, anyone could be trained and sent across, now anyone who has a mobile and Whatsapp has seen clips of their burnt birathers wont signup so easily. That's where the 'crispy pork' thing started from our side.
Pakistan is a theocratic Islamic state so following their religious rituals and Islamic practices in war in not only common but essential. The Koranic Concept of War guides them that they can do anything to achieve the aims of war - destruction of Kafirs and the believers in support or aid of Kafirs. They can murder, loot, rape, pillage, burn, flood and inflict horrible inhuman pain to their enemies. What they did in East Bengal is an example. What they are doing in Balochistan is another.

On the contrary Indian Army takes utmost care to exhibit supreme responsibility in accordance with international code of ethics of conflicts and wars. This practice is also guided based on the idea of India being a non-religious state. Indian Army can not and should not follow methods adopted by Pakistan to distinguish it self as compared to Paki Army. That is necessary for our domestic as alo international consumption.

Do not cite examples of women in irregular hybrid warfare such as LTTE, IRA, PLO, Syria etc. We are talking about women for regular warfare against irregular enemies, against terrorist and insurgents which pose threat of greater magnitude to the gender safety of female soldiers.

Imagine ten female soldiers being taken hostage in Srinagar. The Hell will break loose.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I just realized. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Alright, so women for combat duties?

As a fighter pilot? Sure.
As a submariner? Sure.
As an intelligence gatherer? Maybe?
As a L&O combatant in SWAT units? Sure.
As an infantryman/SOF/Commando? NO.
As a fighter pilot? No not at all ...
As a submariner? No way...
As an intelligence gatherer? Maybe? - Analyser, desk operator, psychologist, interrogators etc - may but gatherer agent - No way. India defence Services do not accept their personnel to be laid for information.
As a L&O combatant in SWAT units? Sure.
As an infantryman/SOF/Commando? NO. - Do not even talk about it... There will be a long line of volunteers among enemy soldiers.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
We should have lady fighter pilots and dope officers with cool gear.

On a serious note seeing womens in these positions will help society in much bigger way.
Respect for women will increase and it's a much needed thing for our country. And will help the country to develop.

Attachments

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
Pakistan is a theocratic Islamic state so following their religious rituals and Islamic practices in war in not only common but essential. The Koranic Concept of War guides them that they can do anything to achieve the aims of war - destruction of Kafirs and the believers in support or aid of Kafirs. They can murder, loot, rape, pillage, burn, flood and inflict horrible inhuman pain to their enemies. What they did in East Bengal is an example. What they are doing in Balochistan is another.

On the contrary Indian Army takes utmost care to exhibit supreme responsibility in accordance with international code of ethics of conflicts and wars. This practice is also guided based on the idea of India being a non-religious state. Indian Army can not and should not follow methods adopted by Pakistan to distinguish it self as compared to Paki Army. That is necessary for our domestic as alo international consumption.

Do not cite examples of women in irregular hybrid warfare such as LTTE, IRA, PLO, Syria etc. We are talking about women for regular warfare against irregular enemies, against terrorist and insurgents which pose threat of greater magnitude to the gender safety of female soldiers.

Imagine ten female soldiers being taken hostage in Srinagar. The Hell will break loose.
The gormint itself is lobbying for it. Let them come out and say that it is all for vote bank politics. Why make it sound like the men have withheld those jobs from women out of selfish motives and the gormint is some sort of liberator who ensured/or tried to make sure equality prevailed. Let them admit that they don't have the stomach to bear those losses and don't consider women to be expendable like they consider men.

The gormint wants to "pretend" to support it, knowing fully well that some people will oppose it and then they'll make it look like protests from evil men stopped the gormint from going ahead.

Just support it and see if the gormint has the stomach to actually go ahead. They're not stupid. They're making you the fall guy for women being denied the right to join combat posts. The day the first coffin arrives, all the feminists lobbying for those posts will take a U-turn and start saying "how dare these men enjoy the comforts of a civilian life and send their women folk to die at the border, these are not real men..". Well, you wanted equality. IF they don't want it anymore, they are welcome to spell it out. Either send them to war or stop this drama, but stop blaming men for everything.

Last edited:

Daisy

As if those ten female soldiers are equipped with water /BB guns.
Please enter 30 characteristics.

Waanar

Country flag
As if those ten female soldiers are equipped with water /BB guns.
Please enter 30 characteristics.
Ah, you might've misinterpreted that. What we're trying to say is a woman abducted would cause much more political pressure and operational planning haste than that of a male soldier. It's not an attack on the fighting spirit but rather pretty factual.
You can look up in the last few years many male soldiers and policemen have been abducted and executed by Jihadis in Kashmir and it's not really a matter of intense brainstorming to figure out that the militants would always chose what they perceive as soft targets. Not to mention the fact that no one, either in the armed forces or right here on this forum has an appetite for dead girls and women.

Haldiram

Country flag
Ah, you might've misinterpreted that. What we're trying to say is a woman abducted would cause much more political pressure and operational planning haste than that of a male soldier. It's not an attack on the fighting spirit but rather pretty factual.
You can look up in the last few years many male soldiers and policemen have been abducted and executed by Jihadis in Kashmir and it's not really a matter of intense brainstorming to figure out that the militants would always chose what they perceive as soft targets. Not to mention the fact that no one, either in the armed forces or right here on this forum has an appetite for dead girls and women.
"These evil men are stopping us from equal employment opportunities. We want to go to war, but we don't want to die. Dying is for expendable men."

Mkay.gif.

Daisy

Who is asking government to deploy women in midst of warzone ?
Until Pakistan and his proxy groups are either tamed or destroyed , there is no question of deployment in first line of defence.
International border is different theatre.
Apart from minor infiltration attempts, smuggling nothing much happens on International border(west).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles