Indian Special Forces

Schrodingersoul005

Country flag
Wait DFI is shutting down ?? Damn .....
I didn't realise so much time had passed . I've been following you guys since 2020 .....Quite an unfortunate news but every good thing must have a beginning and an end . I'm grateful to be a part of your community and letting me learn on a lot of new things . We did observe awesome changes as well as parodies during our period . Every single one of our bickerings and banters will remain in the core part of my memory . Thanks a lot to you guys

Hydra7.62

Country flag
Wait DFI is shutting down ?? Damn .....
I didn't realise so much time had passed . I've been following you guys since 2020 .....Quite an unfortunate news but every good thing must have a beginning and an end . I'm grateful to be a part of your community and letting me learn on a lot of new things . We did observe awesome changes as well as parodies during our period . Every single one of our bickerings and banters will remain in the core part of my memory . Thanks a lot to you guys
Bro you can join DFB all of us are over there.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Country flag
Before this forum winds up, I wanted to post this here.

I took part in a demonstration of an SF unit killhouse drills a couple of days before.

It looks like they have learnt it from someone outside. Drills were clean, shooting is on point and weapon safe drills were perfect.

There was everything which they are using right now. It starts with L3 Harris SDRs, Assault dogs, peltors, IR helmet strobes, Armasen shooters cut, simmunition, ballistic walls, moving projected targets, Ballistic suits to use with simmunition, Ballistic shield.

I did a couple of magazines with the simmunition and it feels close to real except the absence of hard recoil. I must say, good setup.

Cheers to everyone. This is my last presence on a forum. Apologies and regards

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Before this forum winds up, I wanted to post this here.

I took part in a demonstration of an SF unit killhouse drills a couple of days before.

It looks like they have learnt it from someone outside. Drills were clean, shooting is on point and weapon safe drills were perfect.

There was everything which they are using right now. It starts with L3 Harris SDRs, Assault dogs, peltors, IR helmet strobes, Armasen shooters cut, simmunition, ballistic walls, moving projected targets, Ballistic suits to use with simmunition, Ballistic shield.

I did a couple of magazines with the simmunition and it feels close to real except the absence of hard recoil. I must say, good setup.

Cheers to everyone. This is my last presence on a forum. Apologies and regards
Ya'll Nibbiars could continue from here.

mcpo117

Country flag
why is this dead to be thread has more viewers than the new one in DFB?

Articles