Indian Special Forces

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just be happy you will see lot more high cuts with Paras or maybe even standard issue for them in next 2 years hopefully
I don’t think I will be happy to see oversized high cuts tbh his without COMTACS they already have their ear part of head exposed entirely with 2 sizes over it really beats the purpose of that helmet icl.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I don’t think I will be happy to see oversized high cuts tbh his without COMTACS they already have their ear part of head exposed entirely with 2 sizes over it really beats the purpose of that helmet icl.
Better than without helmets we take whatever wins we can get I am rather happy that something is happening while few years ago we had no hope

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Para guy's have it nothing big it's becoming standard for them that is his helmet as for Infantry who are using olive planet fast helmets in the excercise that's definitely not their helmet and gear they just use it for excercise
What do they plan to do with the olive planet fast helmet in the long run?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Nothing tbh just usings these for foreign Excercise in our home

P.S - it's cheap, it's light, looks good enough in pics so good for PR
Why dont they just create the average joe or yahodi SF operator as a standard model and start inducting whatever number as per their budget per year.

Even if we equip 1 SF battalion per year we will have a decent number by 5th year.

But yeah the problem is brain cancer that the officers have of machoism and jingoism.

Thatswhy we dont know how to use scopes,Hold ARs and keep flagging each other whereas a country like Malayasia has quality SF gear to envy.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Why dont they just create the average joe or yahodi SF operator as a standard model and start inducting whatever number as per their budget per year.

Even if we equip 1 SF battalion per year we will have a decent number by 5th year.

But yeah the problem is brain cancer that the officers have of machoism and jingoism.

Thatswhy we dont know how to use scopes,Hold ARs and keep flagging each other whereas a country like Malayasia has quality SF gear to envy.
Not just gear but Malaysia, Phillipines, Indonesia have worked on their tactics alot more then gear they have adopted new tactics, new ways of Handelling Ars, while modular CQB house's are new for us and I am happy that these things have come up but these guys been using them for a while and we should have been the first ones to do these not now back in 2010s it should have been done these guys been C clamping Ars and have dedicated Sniper Schools while we here are struggling to go away with Soviet mag grips and have first time ever gotten.338 snipers for our troops in 2018 that's a shame and we still don't have a dedicated Sniper school ( New sniper cources both basic and ACE while good will never be what an dedicated Sniper school is) as for our Ars except 9 and few other units rest don't even have a clue how to handel these guns for the majority "the reason why troops stick with AK or prefer AK is because they have never bloody used decent AR platform ever " you don't prefer something you have no clue about or never used before in combat jitna dunia dekha utna aacha unke lie". As for your suggestion about raising a new unit sir I would just hold any thought about it until theaterization happens and the supposedly restructuring happens we will see them what are these guys planning.

armyofhind

Country flag

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Not just gear but Malaysia, Phillipines, Indonesia have worked on their tactics alot more then gear they have adopted new tactics, new ways of Handelling Ars, while modular CQB house's are new for us and I am happy that these things have come up but these guys been using them for a while and we should have been the first ones to do these not now back in 2010s it should have been done these guys been C clamping Ars and have dedicated Sniper Schools while we here are struggling to go away with Soviet mag grips and have first time ever gotten.338 snipers for our troops in 2018 that's a shame and we still don't have a dedicated Sniper school ( New sniper cources both basic and ACE while good will never be what an dedicated Sniper school is) as for our Ars except 9 and few other units rest don't even have a clue how to handel these guns for the majority "the reason why troops stick with AK or prefer AK is because they have never bloody used decent AR platform ever " you don't prefer something you have no clue about or never used before in combat jitna dunia dekha utna aacha unke lie". As for your suggestion about raising a new unit sir I would just hold any thought about it until theaterization happens and the supposedly restructuring happens we will see them what are these guys planning.
No i am not talking about raising new unit but equipping one existing sf unit per year.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles