Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag
@rkhanna I heard SAS and SBS is having financial troubles too? I am aware about their recruitment levels falling down but Heard alot of operators are leaving to join PMCs around the world as they pay so much better
They have a bureucracy problem like us so much so that during TF Black days they had developed SOPs to raid compounds at night using tactical torches solely while their partner in warcrimes i.e CAG was running AVS9 with clip on thermals, PVS 14s and testing ANVIS 10s. However, current scenario is quite changed I believe and that too for good.

airborneCommando

Country flag
What doctrine is KASOTC based on, NATO?
Idk buddy, you can google for yourself I just know about the things that he trained us in and I ain't telling that.
ok fair enough. seems way more legit compared to the other two grifters.
Yes he is legit and a skilled man, no unecessary bs

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
They have a bureucracy problem like us so much so that during TF Black days they had developed SOPs to raid compounds at night using tactical torches solely while their partner in warcrimes i.e CAG was running AVS9 with clip on thermals, PVS 14s and testing ANVIS 10s. However, current scenario is quite changed I believe and that too for good.
Yea didn't let obi wan nairobi release his book too I think loosing members to PMC gotta suck you think we will have this problem in future?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Idk buddy, you can google for yourself I just know about the things that he trained us in and I ain't telling that.
I think the answer might be yes Jordan is a close ally of NATO too and and NATO military party visits them too their website says nothing about it or I haven't looked well enough ig

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Yea didn't let obi wan nairobi release his book too I think loosing members to PMC gotta suck you think we will have this problem in future?
Go through his interview with Shawn. He holds himself back. He would have liked to mention a lot but he behaves like a professional and maintains the standard. If it was a Seal the book would have already been published and the seal would be giving Good Morning America Interviews.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Go through his interview with Shawn. He holds himself back. He would have liked to mention a lot but he behaves like a professional and maintains the standard. If it was a Seal the book would have already been published and the seal would be giving Good Morning America Interviews.
Haha yepp I am aware watched the video loved every bit of it highly professional guy

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Whatsup with Japanese and Korean Airsoft community? Both seems to have gotten alot of boom recently in last 2 years especially Japan lots of kawai Airsoft girls

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles