Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
@rkhanna I heard SAS and SBS is having financial troubles too? I am aware about their recruitment levels falling down but Heard alot of operators are leaving to join PMCs around the world as they pay so much better

Mr.Evil007

Wrong question it's not why can't we it's why don't we*

Everyone here has asked these questions from older members to noob like me no one has an answer we are thankful atleast 11 went with Hari sir not NATO but still amazing Instructor
Hari sir is some of those legit trainers and not those kung fu karate supa powa bs.
Did he train with Western SF or has any prior experiences in any PMC or SF?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Hari sir is some of those legit trainers and not those kung fu karate supa powa bs.
Did he train with Western SF or has any prior experiences in any PMC or SF?
Naa he isn't another sifu ji he got certificates from Serbia or something @airborneCommando knows better I only know he runs a training Institute/Camp in Serbia for Indians but I know he is good

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Naa he isn't another sifu ji he got certificates from Serbia or something @airborneCommando knows better I only know he runs a training Institute/Camp in Serbia for Indians but I know he is good
To be fair, I have been through one of these camps in Serbia pre covid and lets be honest, unless you have actually gained years of experience, a few weeks or boot camp doesn't make you qualified to train units who are supposed to be at a higher level. For eg Slade would be a far better instructor to teach how to run and gun compared to someone who went through a certificate course.
p.s- I have no clue about Hari and I have no idea of his background so this is not targeted towards him.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
To be fair, I have been through one of these camps in Serbia pre covid and lets be honest, unless you have actually gained years of experience, a few weeks or boot camp doesn't make you qualified to train units who are supposed to be at a higher level. For eg Slade would be a far better instructor to teach how to run and gun compared to someone who went through a certificate course.
p.s- I have no clue about Hari and I have no idea of his background so this is not targeted towards him.
Yepp that's why I tagged airborn as I am not well aware on his background myself so I wouldn't wanna comment on it but in his reels and drills we have seen NSG and 11 para go through they do look really good better than whatever we have ever had as for hiring an EX NATO sof group that would be the best decision ever but well that would be expecting too much ig

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Yepp that's why I tagged airborn as I am not well aware on his background myself so I wouldn't wanna comment on it but in his reels and drills we have seen NSG and 11 para go through they do look really good better than whatever we have ever had as for hiring an EX NATO sof group that would be the best decision ever but well that would be expecting too much ig
Indian establishments have a history of hiring/accepting grifters without doing even a basic background check or considering their qualifications. That chicken wing doctor chick teaching how to shoot or shifu being the biggest examples.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Indian establishments have a history of hiring/accepting grifters without doing even a basic background check or considering their qualifications. That chicken wing doctor chick teaching how to shoot or shifu being the biggest examples.
I still love how Navy is so damn smart and smells the bullshit miles away and send like 2-3 guys for formalities

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Often overlooked but Mexican and Brazilian exSF instructors are also good and easier to hire
Or do what the Chinese did incognito. Send a couple of guys for month long courses with different trainers and then when they come back they spread the knowledge.

Mr.Evil007

Often overlooked but Mexican and Brazilian exSF instructors are also good and easier to hire
Yea The Fuerzas Especiales (Special Forces tier 1)of Mexican navy is said to be trained by Navy Seals at the Naval Special Warfare Center in Coronado, California. I think they will be more affordable and almost with the same skill sets as the US ones.

Mr.Evil007

Or do what the Chinese did incognito. Send a couple of guys for month long courses with different trainers and then when they come back they spread the knowledge.
Man Chinese don’t waste no time if they want something done mfs will get it done by scamming faking killing any ways possible while we take multiple samosas and a year time to take small decisions.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles