Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

Indian army best
Bestes force in the world 🔥💪
Feeling proud
And the worst ones are the ones arguing how these guys are better than Navy seals and delta and SAS retards just go on and watch the shorts like everyone else does why make a mockery out of yourself
These are fake accounts. Designed to reinforce indian stereotypes.

Off topic: But you indian men in india need to watch out. I hope you realize recently it’s been a trend amongst western females and making tiktok’s of fake indian accounts and vice versa. Here’s one example. They are actually using random idnian police photos and soon they might start using jawans photos to make fake instagrams to stalk their exes. Many men are doing this too.

A lot of the “send bob begene” types are also bots funded by the CCP.

You guys are getting hammered in 5th generation warfare, no offense. Y’all need to take more attention to this.

Alll these send bob vegene to “heeling paruad indian armee” are larpers, ccp bots, and females stalking their ex boyfriend.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
These are fake accounts. Designed to reinforce indian stereotypes.

Off topic: But you indian men in india need to watch out. I hope you realize recently it’s been a trend amongst western females and making tiktok’s of fake indian accounts and vice versa. Here’s one example. They are actually using random idnian police photos and soon they might start using jawans photos to make fake instagrams to stalk their exes. Many men are doing this too.

A lot of the “send bob begene” types are also bots funded by the CCP.

You guys are getting hammered in 5th generation warfare, no offense. Y’all need to take more attention to this.

Alll these send bob vegene to “heeling paruad indian armee” are larpers, ccp bots, and females stalking their ex boyfriend.
Oh trust me their might be bots their is no denying that but their are real people like these too visit telegram discussion channels and you shall find lots of these

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles