Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

VictorDelta4

Country flag

If it's AT one it's this

View attachment 250575
My daily is an Assault pack and I can bet that its not what they are using. The one in the truck has rear paddings and waist bands, and the one in the pic definitely has an aluminium internal frame. So its a top opening ruck for sure.

This is what I decided on but would definitely like to know which one is being used by them so that I can compare.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
My daily is an Assault pack and I can bet that its not what they are using. The one in the truck has rear paddings and waist bands, and the one in the pic definitely has an aluminium internal frame. So its a top opening ruck for sure.

This is what I decided on but would definitely like to know which one is being used by them so that I can compare.

Olive planet supplies rucksacks too check them out

VictorDelta4

Country flag

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
View attachment 250560View attachment 250560View attachment 250560This chap is going to get in a big trouble soon! Units like the mentioned in the tweet are very much active on SM and monitoring stuff... This retard posted a SS from a video of the ongoing Op and mentioned the unit name with faces of its operatives clearly visible.

The unit has sorted out many famous twitter "Operators" in the past...
I don’t think it’s his fault for the images though, that’s purely PTI’s fault. The only fault of his is mentioning the Unit name and Op details even before the Op is over.

Arad Operator

I don’t think it’s his fault for the images though, that’s purely PTI’s fault. The only fault of his is mentioning the Unit name and Op details even before the Op is over.
Yup that's the main thing, one can certainly take SS of videos and post but mentioning the unit especially when the faces are clearly visible(can ID three of em), that too during a ongoing OP is just asking for some ass whooping!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles