Indian Special Forces

Arad Operator

Our SF/SOFs still prefer the 9mm NATO and 5.56 NATO round for CQC with smaller barrel that of MP-5s,9, P90, UZIs, etc...

For what reason we need a .300 blkout though? 9mm is works perfectly fine, 5.56 is also there if we are talking about packing the "punch" and we even have weapons in 5.7mm also!

Arad Operator

Seems like the attack on the DRG guy was a bait. SF took a couple of them earlier and paid the price in well laid ambushes. Hope I am wrong!
Well I would differ, VDC opened the fire first not the other way around... We hit em very hard after the last squad wipe-out(cross border), videos of paki villagers crying as someone beheaded five of their mujahids:)

I too pray for the safety of our boiz!

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Well I would differ, VDC opened the fire first not the other way around.
That is how baits work though. Thinking that the VDC stumbled on to those guys, compared to them wanting to be found.
It would be unwise to underestimate your adversary, now that they are looking for blood.
I hope I am just reading between the lines and the guys have a good hunt.

kaboom

Country flag
That is how baits work though. Thinking that the VDC stumbled on to those guys, compared to them wanting to be found.
It would be unwise to underestimate your adversary, now that they are looking for blood.
I hope I am just reading between the lines and the guys have a good hunt.
it is most probably not a bait ,This type of shit happens regularly they have to go to villages to get supplies , transport and intel from Ogw .
If they wanted to setup a bait , they would have just murdered some villages like they did in the past . Exposing yourself to VDC would be a unnecessary risk . Just a few months past one paff was killed by a VDC member with his .306 in a similar incident .

But they can easily convert this into an opportunity to setup an ambush .

Arad Operator

1714315480633.png
1714315480633.png
1714315480633.pngThis chap is going to get in a big trouble soon! Units like the mentioned in the tweet are very much active on SM and monitoring stuff... This retard posted a SS from a video of the ongoing Op and mentioned the unit name with faces of its operatives clearly visible.

The unit has sorted out many famous twitter "Operators" in the past...

airborneCommando

Country flag
it is most probably not a bait ,This type of shit happens regularly they have to go to villages to get supplies , transport and intel from Ogw .
If they wanted to setup a bait , they would have just murdered some villages like they did in the past . Exposing yourself to VDC would be a unnecessary risk . Just a few months past one paff was killed by a VDC member with his .306 in a similar incident .

But they can easily convert this into an opportunity to setup an ambush .
Yes, we are totally ignoring the place where all of this is happening. They'll rarely get support and safe havens, they can only hide in the deep jungles,dhoks and caves. VDCs and local police were alerted after the pigs asked for directions from a local villager.

VictorDelta4

Country flag
View attachment 250560View attachment 250560View attachment 250560This chap is going to get in a big trouble soon! Units like the mentioned in the tweet are very much active on SM and monitoring stuff... This retard posted a SS from a video of the ongoing Op and mentioned the unit name with faces of its operatives clearly visible.

The unit has sorted out many famous twitter "Operators" in the past...
Unrelated question but can anyone identify the rucksack/backpack in the truck? looking to get one and landed on one used by the Finns!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles