Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Opinions on this? Made this up while working a a year back iirc.View attachment 246819
Personally its not suitable for the Indian conditions!

SFSG is a british idea as they have very limited number of SF and need a force to support the Ops!

Here we already have a 15K strong SF and after the re-organization it will be split in two separate regiments with hopefully being structured as a Rangers Regiment!

And the thing he mentioned like putting SF under army commands isn't a good idea at all!

SF should be under the direct supervision of Army/Navy/Air Force chiefs!

Gessler

Country flag
@airborneCommando @Jedi Operator @Marliii @jai jaganath @ALBY @NutCracker @khushank @Inderjeet Singh @kaboom @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Gessler @airborneCommando @Johny_Baba @Smoothbore125mm sorry if I forgot anyone's name but well today's big news

Paras Have ordered a batch of Arads and will receive it by end of this year and start of next year i.e,2025 Jan or Feb I confirmed if it was an April fools joke but I even saw a SC shot of his chat with officer so if he pulled this much strings for an April fools joke on all of us hats off to him and his efforts and if not than yes 1,4,9,21 will be getting Arads by next year they were in trails in 2023 and used in NE too during evaluation so Peace to you all I am too happy to say anything ✌
Why did I not get the notification when you mentioned me?

:hmm:

Gessler

Country flag
That happens sometimes happened to me alot of times on this forum
Btw, another thing that can be extrapolated/inferred based on our choice of going toward short-stroke piston Arad is that we'll now be in a better position than ever to go heavily toward adoption of suppressors as standard equipment for every rifle in SF hands.

We can (& did) put suppressors on M4A1s & TAR-21s, but those platforms are far from ideal for this use-case. A piston AR is leagues better than a DI AR when running a suppressor when it comes to reliability of cycling.

Tavor is a nightmare to suppress. All the hot gases are right in your face due to position of ejection port in bullpup layout.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Btw, another thing that can be extrapolated/inferred based on our choice of going toward short-stroke piston Arad is that we'll now be in a better position than ever to go heavily toward adoption of suppressors as standard equipment for every rifle in SF hands.

We can (& did) put suppressors on M4A1s & TAR-21s, but those platforms are far from ideal for this use-case. A piston AR is leagues better than a DI AR when running a suppressor when it comes to reliability of cycling.

Tavor is a nightmare to suppress. All the hot gases are right in your face due to position of ejection port in bullpup layout.
Like these 🙂 sexy af

20240403_110844.jpg

20240403_110842.jpg

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I guess it his favourite setup not officially procured
Coz now way we will get m 21sights
Definitely it would be mepro mor or mepro m5
Yes but all the things are we will get except the M21 as we will be getting Mepro MOR Pro!

A vertical foregrip too with the bipods!

And no PEQ-15, instead Steiner DBALs or maybe jsut Mepro as it already has both the laser modules!

Gessler

Country flag
Yes but all the things are we will get except the M21 as we will be getting Mepro MOR Pro!

A vertical foregrip too with the bipods!

And no PEQ-15, instead Steiner DBALs or maybe jsut Mepro as it already has both the laser modules!
If we are serious about improving our night fighting capabilities, we need IR illuminators on our SF rifles.

MOR doesn't come with illuminator which is a huge problem when you are operating somewhere that doesn't have any ambient light (indoors, inside tunnels etc.). Same problem with STING - no illuminator.

So I really hope we get LAMs with illuminators, whatever make they may be.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
If we are serious about improving our night fighting capabilities, we need IR illuminators on our SF rifles.

MOR doesn't come with illuminator which is a huge problem when you are operating somewhere that doesn't have any ambient light (indoors, inside tunnels etc.). Same problem with STING - no illuminator.

So I really hope we get LAMs with illuminators, whatever make they may be.
Yea agreed on another note man really did guess right about Arads lmao 😂 well we are a year late but well we guessed it

airborneCommando

Country flag
Personally its not suitable for the Indian conditions!

SFSG is a british idea as they have very limited number of SF and need a force to support the Ops!

Here we already have a 15K strong SF and after the re-organization it will be split in two separate regiments with hopefully being structured as a Rangers Regiment!

And the thing he mentioned like putting SF under army commands isn't a good idea at all!

SF should be under the direct supervision of Army/Navy/Air Force chiefs!
Was the reorg news true ??

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Ok so I got one update Paras requested Ak203 and IRRPL slept on that promise and didn't deliver shit so Para went ahead and got AK 203s directly from Mother Russia and and have ordered suppressors too should be getting them soon so now All sf has new AKs

Garuds - AK 103
Para - 203
Marcos - AK 103 some 101 too

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
They do have peqs in good numbers along with Mepro Stings and also some tactical flashlights with dual modes(both visible light and IR light)!

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Ok so I got one update Paras requested Ak203 and IRRPL slept on that promise and didn't deliver shit so Para went ahead and got AK 203s directly from Mother Russia and and have ordered suppressors too should be getting them soon so now All sf has new AKs

Garuds - AK 103
Para - 203
Marcos - AK 103 some 101 too
But why Ak101s? Btw vanilla ones or modified ones?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles