Indian Special Forces

jai jaganath

Country flag
Because young men are inherently more adventurous and so you guys can relate better to the whole SF thing than us old timers.
It's not generally about ur statement but many people say that this is the age u can enjoy u should live ur life to fullest u should experiment different things but actually I myself and many other people of this age haven't experienced same
Infact many people I have heard or even seen it's not the case
Speaking about myself I did nothing except studying during 11th and 12th for boards and jee
Then I took a drop and again did nothing apart studying except 5-month football class
When I used to get time I visited dfi
Now after joining college I was shocked by my syllabus and difficulty of 1st semester so I got scared and started studying from beginning and only 3 things study gym and dfi
That's it
Now 1st sem got over and I got something around 7.8
Again depressed
My batchmates seriously just studied 1 night before exams scored as much as I did
Now again struggling in 2nd sem
Inching towards depression par kya kare dimag hi esa diya hai
Recently exams got over and again same situation even after studying 12-13 hours

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
aptly said, also you'll be much happier if you have another hobby not related to defence, nerding around, etc. Like learnt o paint, play drums, guitar, learn a sport, get some!
jazbati ladke depressed hone kyu aya idhar ?
I will write it on the 15th of March when I come back from my exams, my last paper is on March 15th, Hopefully I secure at least a 80-85% in class 12 Boards. I will explain my entire life story there after.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
My view exactly. That's the very reason I joined a local Muay Thai gym three years ago and while I'm not really good at it, I still think that it's the best decision I ever took in my life.
That's really nice......I wanted to learn Muay Thai, but thought I wont have great reach cause of my short height. That is, before I learnt about Lerdsila - whose much shorter than me, at 5'4" and is surely the DEVGRU of Muay Thai.

Also it makes sense, alot of young guys here are SF enthusiasts, this is exactly that age, but also remember not to get to sensational during discussions here. Even about the millitary, their is much more than SF which i recently explored reading. It's interesting in it' own way. But obviously unlike SF they dont get to see action unless your country is involved in war let alone operating on a regualr basis.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
aptly said, also you'll be much happier if you have another hobby not related to defence, nerding around, etc. Like learnt o paint, play drums, guitar, learn a sport, get some!
I plan on answering BITSAT, MET, whatever entrance exam @jai jaganath had suggested me as I missed my chance at JEE. I will study as much as I can, hopefully clear off the cut off for a good college.

At the same time, I think I am gonna use this vacation after grade XII as a way of really working out a lot, like exercising every morning, and reading a couple of novels, that is why I will be asking the moderators to give me a long ban, but I think I will end my journey here there and there itself. Gonna drink a lot of water, spend time with family, I have already lost many loved ones, some of which were far away relatives, some of which were very close to me.

I lost my grandmother in 2022.
I lost my mother's cousin's grandmother.
In 2023, I lost my uncle.
In 2024, I lost my aunt whom I told you about.
And in february, this month another aunt died.
I lost 5 loved ones in total.

I didn't know most of them closely but hey, they were family irrespective of close or not, I think it's better to leave and spend time with my family.👍🏻

If I manage to get into BITS, then I will be the most successful individual academically of my generation and the first to go to such a well renowned college for a Btech.

kaboom

Country flag
I plan on answering BITSAT, MET, whatever entrance exam @jai jaganath had suggested me as I missed my chance at JEE. I will study as much as I can, hopefully clear off the cut off for a good college.

At the same time, I think I am gonna use this vacation after grade XII as a way of really working out a lot, like exercising every morning, and reading a couple of novels, that is why I will be asking the moderators to give me a long ban, but I think I will end my journey here there and there itself. Gonna drink a lot of water, spend time with family, I have already lost many loved ones, some of which were far away relatives, some of which were very close to me.

I didn't know most of them closely but hey, they were family irrespective of close or not, I think it's better to leave and spend time with my family.👍🏻

If I manage to get into BITS, then I will be the most successful individual academically of my generation and the first to go to such a well renowned college for a Btech.
Live your life while you can . Once you are in college ,you will hate every second of it .

Jedi Operator

Country flag

I'm sorry for whatever happened to you, friend, but listen everyone's got their battles. It's good to keep in touch wiyh your history but dont overthink it too much. There will be things beyond your control and not eveything in your control will be easy at all.
For getting into a good college, first try to see what you want from your career. Increase your awareness on your intent and connection to the process. We all have things we need to work on, figure out which of those best serves you and start there. Make the plan, stay the course. Lean in on that subject and devote some serious time into developing your process and your confidence in that subject. The anxiety will dissipate over time.
And also go out there to touch some grass, dont dwell too much in your room. Wish you all the very best.

Jedi Operator

Country flag

I get a feeling that MARCOS have a similar Kill House.
The O-course here, the Kill House, the Cage armoury and the CQB all are same in FBI HRT, Delta Force and SEAL Team Six. This is a very interesting documentary btw. I see MARCOS and NSG doing similar stuff. Though CQB is more dynamic than deliberate like in the 1990s

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

I get a feeling that MARCOS have a similar Kill House.
The O-course here, the Kill House, the Cage armoury and the CQB all are same in FBI HRT, Delta Force and SEAL Team Six. This is a very interesting documentary btw. I see MARCOS and NSG doing similar stuff. Though CQB is more dynamic than deliberate like in the 1990s
We could ask Defence chambers he has joined the forum and wanted to contribute but sadly his I'd hasn't been approved yet so he can't reply yet he will contribute and explain a few things about new X95 and Arads too.

Global Defence

Articles