Indian Special Forces

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
I'm more surprised at why and what they're doing in the region . An urban CT and hostage rescue unit in mountain seems extremely out of place .
might be that they had tabs of terrorists in that area's urban area or so,really only reason for nsg to pop out in those terrains

Waanar

Country flag
Haa yehi dekhna baki tha . A highly trained unit doing a job of a gardener. Mardo mereko . Kill me please . Promoting something like this would probably be the last thing done by a dedicated unit
Probably serves as recreation for them. It's not necessarily a bad thing. Many militaries and police units do this sort of public outreach drive to promote their brand.

You'll find several Army officers attending seminars on cancer awareness drives or wholly unrelated topics for the same reason.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Probably serves as recreation for them. It's not necessarily a bad thing. Many militaries and police units do this sort of public outreach drive to promote their brand.

You'll find several Army officers attending seminars on cancer awareness drives or wholly unrelated topics for the same reason.
Then make it all military event with just the officers and soldiers . And maybe a minister or administration staff . Why bring in school kids and teachers

Sourajit Dutta

Country flag
Then make it all military event with just the officers and soldiers . And maybe a minister or administration staff . Why bring in school kids and teachers
From a strictly civilian perspective, these events instill a sense of security & motivate civilians & has a subtle message of "yup, we're human just like you all. you too can be part of us!". These kids are gonna tell the story of this day at every family event for sometime, photos hung up in school will motivate student's to look up to forces as a lifestyle & join 'em in future. 🤷‍♂️

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Haa yehi dekhna baki tha . A highly trained unit doing a job of a gardener. Mardo mereko . Kill me please . Promoting something like this would probably be the last thing done by a dedicated unit
Most likely MHA pressure on NSG leadership, NSG leadership pressure on SAG/SRG/SCG, respective senior officers pressure on junior officers and other ranks

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
one never knows who inspires whom.
moreover NSG chaps are human too, they too need their downtime, they too need to see what they are protecting, beyond the daily rigours of drills and missions.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles