Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
Are we going the Russians way ?
My one kidney is already collapsed after heavy copium abuse during the raising of 13 para sf don't want to loose the other
IMO raising new SF units is not a necessarily a good thing. We should rename Para SF back to Para Cdo with some regular Para units. Raise a brand new SF Unit from scratch around a core nucleas of the orig para SF units (9/10,et al)

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
IMO raising new SF units is not a necessarily a good thing. We should rename Para SF back to Para Cdo with some regular Para units. Raise a brand new SF Unit from scratch around a core nucleas of the orig para SF units (9/10,et al)
So Modi wants to deploy SF abroad over the next decade.

Thatswhy this move.

In my opinion we should have made the non SF Para battalions SF a long time ago.

Few good performing Infantry units could be converted into Para non sf battalions.

I belive at least 2 generations of Para CDo battalions should be mandatory for SF conversion.

And NSG and SG should be a permanent deployment just like Para.

Ghataks should be a brigade size force..with cross training and deployment.They should be deployment based like RR and not unit based.

Anyway..these are my opinion.

abingdonboy

Country flag
|| Indian navy Marcos assulter, diver & paratrooper ||

→ The TASL RAJAK I-222B F5032, COMTAC (safariland**), TAR with mepro mor

→ Interspiro OX10 CCR and FAB MOD AK with zess red dot with the diver.

→ RA-1 Intruder parachute system
With paratrooper https://t.co/VkA4xVDEuF

Most promising part of this image is a proper assault HAHO/HALO setup- COMTACs so the guys can be in communication with each other during their jump and a chest mounted nav rig

by far the most impressive paratroop setup ever seen in Indian service- far above what SG and PARA SF have shown to date. Confirms what I’ve heard that MARCOs have the best airborne capabilities in india which is a little shameful for PARA SF given their entire identity revolves around airborne but it is what it is

Let’s hope this isn’t another Godzilla

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles