Indian Special Forces

SGOperative

Country flag
I am Indian. i will hold my countrymen to a higher standard and I have no business pissing on others
There is a lightly visible line on holding to high standards and pissing on them, also a much more visible line on holding to godly standard and having no business. I have seen guys get protective of SSG here much more often.

rkhanna

Country flag
There is a lightly visible line on holding to high standards and pissing on them, also a much more visible line on holding to godly standard and having no business. I have seen guys get protective of SSG here much more often.

I have never seen anyone get protective of SSG. I have however mindless jingos dilute the quality of the thread with mindless bashing of Pak / china blah blah .

SGOperative

Country flag
I have never seen anyone get protective of SSG. I have however mindless jingos dilute the quality of the thread with mindless bashing of Pak / china blah blah .
I wont say its diluting the quality by saying they have had mixed success and have failed previously because of their leadership and planning or chinese being untested.

armyofhind

Country flag
throwing this out there for anyone to answer.. is there a good resource to be referred to with respect to the SFF?
I do know that there was a book published once by one of the unit members but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Too many teenagers here I think LOL 😂😃
Mods never get in this thread to moderate it properly
Ezsasa is being his crypto jew self in politics thread
This thread and discussion sometimes is so Low Quality, that the mods just don't give a shit

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Too many teenagers here I think LOL 😂😃
Mods never get in this thread to moderate it properly
Ezsasa is being his crypto jew self in politics thread
This thread and discussion sometimes is so Low Quality, that the mods just don't give a shit
Sirji your manager here. :yo:
When are you conducting the planned coup against @ezsasa ? :lehappy:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Sirji your manager here. :yo:

When are you conducting the planned coup against @ezsasa ? :lehappy:
I'll do it once you shiiets sign the petition

Shared it yesterday and Not even one sign for Fuk's sake

Anyway, that's it from me on this topic

rkhanna

Country flag
I wont say its diluting the quality by saying they have had mixed success and have failed previously because of their leadership and planning or chinese being untested.
They have had as many successes and failures as any good unit including ours. Head to head in major wars we have come out on top. That's all.

As far as Special operations go the SSG has done some really good work specially in the areas of FID against the Soviets, Americans and us.

Quality is getting diluted because most are talking with almost zero knowledge and not able to remove their bias.

Again not a single SF or regular army soldier I know every talks down on the SSG.

SGOperative

Country flag
They have had as many successes and failures as any good unit including ours. Head to head in major wars we have come out on top. That's all.

As far as Special operations go the SSG has done some really good work specially in the areas of FID against the Soviets, Americans and us.

Quality is getting diluted because most are talking with almost zero knowledge and not able to remove their bias.

Again not a single SF or regular army soldier I know every talks down on the SSG.
No Soldier Talks down on other Soldier, and SSG has been effective in their job there is no denying that but the leadership and planning part has been lacking for them on instances and has been pointed out.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

And why are we discussing SSG here?

This thread is a gutter and its better to lock it for a few days.

shouryav105

Country flag
I just want to get this out there again that it was a joke, I am not underestimating the enemy, SSG had their fair share of success and failures, and please don't compare ssg incident to the naga incident, there is a difference between getting killed by villagers of another country during war and getting in conflict with your own country civilians in your own country, that incident was in the '60s, it has been 57 years since that incident and things have changed, it was a fuckin joke.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@rkhanna sir no one here says ssg are bad they are best in their field of operation and we are good in ours
Surely I don't have as much knowledge as experts here
There are many experts in this thread and many times I have seen many posts where many appreciate ssg
So no one has ever disrespected them
Many people tease them bcoz you know keyboard warriors

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
No Soldier Talks down on other Soldier, and SSG has been effective in their job there is no denying that but the leadership and planning part has been lacking for them on instances and has been pointed out.
Everyone agrees pak officers are S#!^. Officers have now become a way for well connected ppl to gain power. That leads to military incompetence.

rkhanna

Country flag
@rkhanna sir no one here says ssg are bad they are best in their field of operation and we are good in ours
Surely I don't have as much knowledge as experts here
There are many experts in this thread and many times I have seen many posts where many appreciate ssg
So no one has ever disrespected them
Many people tease them bcoz you know keyboard warriors
Haha fair enough. My point was nost simply about the SSG but the tendancy to do mindless bashing of others without critical thinking that's all. (the same goes for mindless bashing of our own military)

Point being critical thinking is important to back ones opinion . Adds value to the thread even if not everyone agrees.

PS I am no sir makes me feel older than I am

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Haha fair enough. My point was nost simply about the SSG but the tendancy to do mindless bashing of others without critical thinking that's all. (the same goes for mindless bashing of our own military)

Point being critical thinking is important to back ones opinion . Adds value to the thread even if not everyone agrees.

PS I am no sir makes me feel older than I am
That bashing is basically done by keyboard warriors bcoz even pakis don't stop boasting above their capability
I use 'sir' bcoz, it might feel respectable as my writing is bit bad and disrespectful
If you don't like it then I am sorry

rkhanna

Country flag
Its a good generalisation. Read military reports sometime, paki officers are universally condemned as useless(except in pakistani reports ofc). Very few proper officers, good at talking and rule based missions, but not much creativity.
Lol

Let me tell you a story

1Sometime in the late 90s the Indian Army Conducted a StratEx to gameplay a war at the border. A Young Indian Army officer simulating the opfor (Pakistan) won the wargame. Later in the debrief he was disqualified and given a demerit as he has simulated a run up the mountains from the pakiside and occupying unoccupied Indian posts during winter. The referee stated that such a movement was stupid and nobody would every do it and was disqualified ( I am writing from memory so excuse inaccuracies in the summary)

I am sure you have read the 'military reports' of what happened 6 months later

Please tell me more about the lack of creativity and leadership of the pakis.

Yes ofcourse fundamentalism and power hunger has destroyed much of the grandeur of the Pak Military but that is a whole different subject. None of which you speak off other than 'military reports'

Last edited:

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Lol

Let me tell you a story

1Sometime in the late 90s the Indian Army Conducted a StratEx to gameplay a war at the border. A Young Indian Army officer simulating the opfor (Pakistan) won the wargame. Later in the debrief he was disqualified and given a demerit as he has simulated a run up the mountains from the pakiside and occupying unoccupied Indian posts during winter. The referee stated that such a movement was stupid and nobody would every do it and was disqualified ( I am writing from memory so excuse inaccuracies in the summary)

I am sure you have read the 'military reports' of what happened 6 months later

Please tell me more about the lack of creativity and leadership of the pakis.

Yes ofcourse fundamentalism and power hunger has destroyed much of the grandeur of the Pak Military but that is a whole different subject. None of which you speak off other than 'military reports'
You talking about Kargil? That was an exemplary example of stupidity of paki military high command. Yeah, you can take the peaks. Then what? India's counterattack would have devastated pak if they declared open support. An operation in which they embarrassed themselves due to short sightedness is hardly a good example to support your statement...

Alsso, I would like to read the story, Pls post ref... IG he would have been credited demerit as his holdings were not tenable, but I would still like to read it.

My "military report" was posted here some time back, American report.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles