Indian Special Forces

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

gbarik5

Country flag
The first batch is 3000 , rest will get integrated later , while development of a full sized command is on the move . (Probably they are inducted for test , and given their designation of an AFSOD operator , then while the AFSOD is developing slowly they conduct missions under their respective wings, and called in for joint training such as Joint functionality Exercise held this year , a few months ago or probably they are re-doing the re-designed and structured 3 years whole SOF course under the AFSOD )-my mere assumptions.
Are there any recent news about AFSOD?

mustang 0408

Country flag
Godzilla moment?? Are Armed forces allowed to get tattoos now? Why would a MARCOS wear a seal trident of all the things? Sorry too paranoid of these Insta accounts.
i have seen operatives sporting a tattoo, rules are more relaxed for sf troops but of course it is only allowed after COs permission. As for the cap it may be due to some joint exercises between the seals and marcos. The background looks Indian and so does the plate carrier i dont think its another "godzilla" moment.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Godzilla moment?? Are Armed forces allowed to get tattoos now? Why would a MARCOS wear a seal trident of all the things? Sorry too paranoid of these Insta accounts.
No its not godzilla, yes its a seal trident maybe he’s a BUD/S qualifier, who knows. And Tattoos, yes.

And I don’t remember any American Military guy in such a green mountainous area, elsewhere they’ve only fought in barren lands.

And that plate carrier, do you think a SEAL will wear that?
1638640765243.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
1. Is that a gun shot indicator on their wrists?
2. Is this clothing waterproof, it's different from the regular black diving suit they wear.
1638644438257.png
Thats legit a Chinese AK-56 (Read Type-56) which is recovered from Pakistani terrorists in Kashmir, when will scavenging for weapons end especially among SF.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles