Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
These scarves are getting very common it seems, I don't think there is any tactical value to it except looking Fine as fuck

Screenshot_20210122-211924~2.png

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Bollywood: we don't do that here sorry
I think the men in URI were actually trained in some manner by veterans
That nsg ott series as well, but they keep finding innovative ways to fuck up the stories which have excellent theatrical value
But with all due respect, it is just a stepping stone for the Bollywood industry, give it time to mature

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
Run. If not possible or if you're not confident that you can, just give the guy what he wants. No possession is worth your life.

You also have to consider the fact that there will be at least 2 guys. I've never heard of muggers working alone.

Do not engage an armed opponent. Unless you have a gun. Do NOT try to grab the knife at any cost. You'll get your wrist slit. A knife is just too versatile a weapon. But if you have enough training and confidence you'd just jab or push, create an opening, and run. Even that is a huuuge risk. I would neither recommend nor try that.

I've been mugged and robbed before. Just gave them my phone..
Glock 17 cost around 3 lkh itne me up me ak47 mil jaye๐Ÿ˜‚

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
I think the men in URI were actually trained in some manner by veterans
That nsg ott series as well, but they keep finding innovative ways to fuck up the stories which have excellent theatrical value
But with all due respect, it is just a stepping stone for the Bollywood industry, give it time to mature
Par masala see wo bhi accha ni tha Hollywood ke masale dekho 12strong Truth is that we need a gora or a foreign director yaha walo se ni ho payega actor's acche hai yaha director naah name any one good for this without putting shit inside the movie

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Par masala see wo bhi accha ni tha Hollywood ke masale dekho 12strong Truth is that we need a gora or a foreign director yaha walo se ni ho payega actor's acche hai yaha director naah name any one good for this without putting shit inside the movie
Arey bhai, not just the director but we'd need to import a few of them gora scriptwriters as well. Guys here can't write for shit, well, most of them anyway.
You have three advantages over the mugger scenario in this case.
1. The attacking guy would be alone.
Could be but I'm not so sure about that in our setting. These swine tend to move around in their little packs afterall.
2. Would probably be carrying a long knife and aim to kill rather than defend himself. Which means he doesn't have a maneuverable weapon. And will make large telescoping movements, to generate momentum. Which is required for a large knife. I say this because that is what has happened in recent stabbings and the small switchblade can't kill easily with just one stab. If you are a 'misguided teen', you'd want to leave as much of a body count as possible right?
Agreed. The only nuance to add to this is that many of the times, you wouldn't even see your would-be murderer as they come up behind you and stab you in the kidneys. With a mugger, for the most part, you don't have that problem.
3. Mostly be in a public place, like a church, temple or city Square.

If all these conditions are checked, you can run away, scream, etc. You can't really do either if you're mugged in an alleyway. If the bad guy has a long knife, you can grab the wrist for a very brief moment to punch the guy or shove or something. Which is risky as hell and only works if the opponent has a really large weapon. Like a 15" blade. Also, you need to disengage before you get skewered. And run like you're being chased by a terrorist, because you are.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
The way people get killed in these situations is by freezing up in fear.
Again, absolutely true.

In these situations running away is the best option according to me. If you can't find a way do put distance between yourself and your opponent, you're dead.
Of course, running away is THE best option by far. But if you find your route of escape cut off by some really bad twist of fate, then about the only thing that can save your life is a maille hauberk and not one of those cheap knockoffs with butted links they use in the movies and tv shows but a properly made one with rivetted/welded construction. But as I said earlier, I'm sure how practical it would be in our climatic conditions and also keeping in mind the price tag, which can run in several thousand USDs for a well-made suit which I just found out (WTF!!!!)!!

Killbot

Country flag
Not until he sees them with SF
He won't be satisfied.
Crpf getting it is a big slap on our face.
Not 'our'. We should be happy. It is a big slap in MoD and SF's face. Let's hope that these get adopted soon.

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
I don't know whats wrong with us? Why not buy out the CAR816 and use it with the quad nods.

Global Defence

Articles