Indian Special Forces

armyofhind

Country flag
You should probably learn what a adjustable stock and comb height means.
research cheek risers too.
all of these things are used to attain a good cheekweld and sight alignment - getting the proper ergonomics for an individual shooter, rather than a one size fits all approach.

Whereas, the secondary hand coming around to hold the stock on an LMG is done to mitigate the higher recoil and barrel rise.

The two things are entirely unrelated.
Good luck firing short bursts of 7.62 or long bursts of 5.56 accurately from an LMG without using the stock to get the largest lever on the front end.

No need for strawman arguments here if you haven't fired a single round in your life.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
So we introduced an 'all terrain uniform' without winter add ons ? Maybe it was just for republic day
Kek
Lt Gen Husnain did mention it will take till 2024-25 to completely make it uniform accross all units
You cannot do Om kreem kuttichaatha and wish for a change overnight

Seriously though
This thread reeks of glass half empty people

rkhanna

Country flag
Kek
Lt Gen Husnain did mention it will take till 2024-25 to completely make it uniform accross all units
You cannot do Om kreem kuttichaatha and wish for a change overnight

Seriously though
This thread reeks of glass half empty people
I will turn 39 in may. I have been following the military since I was 16. I have heard this a million times. The darn glass never gets full.

If it walks like a duck......

PS. They introduced a uniform to the public in Winter without the winter part. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ long live out babudum in the military

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag
I will turn 39 in may. I have been following the military since I was 16. I have heard this a million times. The darn glass never gets full.

PS. They introduced a uniform to the public in Winter without the winter part. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ long live out babudum in the military
Ya'll Nibbiars you are following the armed more than since when most of the memebers were not even born.

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Ya'll Nibbiars

He's probably 19-20 yrs of age
Absolute Sigma male warrior

Yeah okay
They introduced a uniform to the public in Winter without the winter part. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ long live out babudum in the military
The winter part is not revealed to the public
Some stray photographer took this photo
Ab garam kapde mile nhi toh socha hoga purane waale jacket pehnu

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag
He's probably 19-20 yrs of age
Absolute Sigma male warrior

Yeah okay

The winter part is not revealed to the public
Some stray photographer took this photo
Ab garam kapde mile nhi toh socha hoga purane waale jacket pehnu
Ya'll Nibbiars I think 22 to 23.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
new uniform old jacket, our camo zoo continue.

View attachment 132924
No shit Sherlock , but it's cold in Delhi , it's already wet and cold in Kolkata , can't imagine Delhi . During the march they did wear digital camouflage pattern shirt because they were spot running not just marching and it's gonna get you sweaty if you spot run and this pic looks like pre-march or they're just entering the event ground . Also looks like cloudy weather , no sunlight , at 6/7 in the morning so it's a fine decision .
Chill , we'll get digi jackets in a few months too , let's dress up the high ranking officials first and then the ground soldiers , ruko Zara sabhar karo .

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Not happening for some good time right now the deal is no where in sight and HK isnt gonna sell us stuff.
Hk is a b*tch not gonna a lie , so is FN . They fucked up a deal at the verge of conflict to the most important operators who could've dealt with chindi chor

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Armasen finally getting to the Tans after matte black

JHARHEADD

Country flag
Armasen finally getting to the Tans after matte black
Can you post screenshots? We don't see your post.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles