Country flag

Arad Operator

Country flag
To all the mods
& member ranks,
Defence Forum India

Date:- 22/06/2024

Dear comrades,
As we all have been notified about the sad news of DFI getting permanently closed on 10th of July, 2024. I would like to make an important announcement, it have been a great time discussing topics and doing debates about Indian & international Defence and having light banter in between. As I am writing this last post on DFI, I am very sad to inform you all that I will not be active on the forum from midnight of 22th Of June, 2024. Not leaving the DefCom though, will still be active on X and TG.

Those who are up for the TG channel idea just DM me on X, ID: @ThatArticleGuy . Looking forward to a new beginning and wishing Indian DefCom on DFI a healthy and prosperous future.

Warm Regards

~ Arad Operator

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
To all the mods
& member ranks,
Defence Forum India

Date:- 22/06/2024

Dear comrades,
As we all have been notified about the sad news of DFI getting permanently closed on 10th of July, 2024. I would like to make an important announcement, it have been a great time discussing topics and doing debates about Indian & international Defence and having light banter in between. As I am writing this last post on DFI, I am very sad to inform you all that I will not be active on the forum from midnight of 22th Of June, 2024. Not leaving the DefCom though, will still be active on X and TG.

Those who are up for the TG channel idea just DM me on X, ID: @ThatArticleGuy . Looking forward to a new beginning and wishing Indian DefCom on DFI a healthy and prosperous future.

Warm Regards

~ Arad Operator
Thanks bhaiya you have messages closed on X as of know but iam in

kaboom

Country flag
Yall give your twitter profile links if you have one , gotta follow yall.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles