Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Army has plenty of sss kits it makes the 2nd largest modded AK armoury of Indian Armoury Bhai after fab kits
My point is why even order from FAB, all orders must go to SSS and other capable local companies. Obsession with foriegn maal when local alternative is available is not good. Same with Tonbo's nvgs. They keep importing nvg from abroad instead of ordering locally from tonbo

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
My point is why even order from FAB, all orders must go to SSS and other capable local companies. Obsession with foriegn maal when local alternative is available is not good. Same with Tonbo's nvgs. They keep importing nvg from abroad instead of ordering locally from tonbo
I get what you are saying and their is import lobby we all know about that fab has had hold on for way longer with their shitty kits But sss are getting orders we can't deny that and tactix too are getting a great fab has gotten way less orders recently they have had a big hold and it won't vanish just like this will take a bit of time.

Blood+

Country flag
Our NCOs and JCOs are capable enough to lead small team OPs by themselves only!

Most of the times, the squads wandering in the forests of Pir Panjal are commanded by Subedars or Naiks...

Even during the 2016 cross border raids, there were only handful of officers in each assault team and the recce was done by NCOs before the op in small man teams!

They know how to use recce & surveillance equipment and even tactical UAVs!
Forget about section level, a lot of the times, even platoons are led by senior NCOs. Personally, if I were a grunt then I'd much rather have my party be led by a Subedar than an Lt, fresh out of the IMA.

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
Forget about section level, a lot of the times, even platoons are led by senior NCOs. Personally, if I were a grunt then I'd much rather have my party be led by a Subedar than an Lt, fresh out of the IMA.
I mean officers are trained by JCOs and learn from the JCOs and NCOs after IMA too.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Why do the tubes in this video seem to have an inferior finish (externally) compared to the ones on their website or is it the color that makes it look like that

View attachment 248004

View attachment 248005
Bridge seems to be different. My 2 cents - I believe they've changed the housing to increase the FOV...earlier it was limited to 97±4 ° (?) The guy in this vid is saying it offers a FOV of 100+ degrees. OR MAYBE it just looks like that from beneath.

Articles