Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Does DEVGRU even participate in joint exercises or I assume not under the identity of DEVGRU to ensure they don't reveal the identity of their tier-I operators
DEVGRU could have trained alongside MARCOs, had India been a part of NATO or a part of some conflict involving the US. I think, if I'm not wrong, that in 1986 a few SEALs from dam neck did train IMSF for Oil Rig takedowns and what not. Back then their was no GWOT, so that's what their deployments would be like. Richard Marcinko founded his own private training company and trained alot of SWAT Teams in the US and probably did come to India. His book Domino Theory is entirely fictional, but he seems well versed with our millitary and some things, so I guess maybee.

DIE UwU

Country flag
Does DEVGRU even participate in joint exercises or I assume not under the identity of DEVGRU to ensure they don't reveal the identity of their tier-I operators
They do train with SAS , SBS , KSK , JW GROM, JTF2, Japanese SFG, Aus SASR , NZ SAS and mexican.
They used to train with CTG but they stoped after GWOT I guess.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
They do train with SAS , SBS , KSK , JW GROM, JTF2, Japanese SFG, Aus SASR , NZ SAS and mexican.
They used to train with CTG but they stoped after GWOT I guess.
They train with NATO, Where US has it's overseas bases and where US is involved in training a proxy

mupper2

Country flag
They do, US SMUs usually only do peer-partner level EXes, , so the cross train with their foreign peer level unit, so in Europe SAS/SBS, KSK/KSM, "Col Moschin" 17th Raiders, Asia it's SK 707th SEAL 1st SMS, SASR etc etc, same in South/Central America

They also do capability development training, training countries units to a standard to stand up their own national capability. (They used to do a lot more of it back in the day but other units took over much of that)

Jedi Operator

Country flag
lol was just on my way to make a disney hotstar subscription so that I can watch it, now no need. Bohot sahi time pe upload kia hei sir
Ok, so they did not show the 3 month probation, instead they showed the initial screening and thw induction (unit level) training. It's nice so far, very similar to GSG-9

kaboom

Country flag

this is very good training, very realistic and even the CQB part. If it' given to normal guys deployed at CI/CT ops then it's beyond exeptional
INSAS is a pretty easy to shoot rifle with a soft recoil , i would give it that