Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Sir but we would like to hear what our SF operator wants, please answer sir
He is right, it sounds like Mr. Beast videos. Anything which are used to will be bought. You would never buy something on which you don’t have experience.

Fire and groove

Country flag
This is a typical fauji attitude that you can come across if you are working with ex faujis in your profession.

Make a imaginary union of ex faujis and think about yourself.

Why would you want NSG to not be all Police in the first place in the next 20 years?

Why not focus on Special Forces command and leave NSG with the Police.

Aur itna Action ka chaska he toh Cobra mein bhi deploy ho jao.

Per nhi us time bolenge let the police fight there we have resources issues.

Look at the pathetic state of affairs of military SF modernisation.

And if you are thinking they are worried about standards ..Ghanta..they want a sweet peace deployment thats it.

I know i will offend a lot with this view..but i have stopped giving a fuck.
Indian SOCOM and NSG have absolutely nothing to do with each other, agree with most other issues except for the assumption that military personnel want peace deployments. It's well known that the military has a very tough ranking ladder to climb. Peace deployments are very much frowned upon, in fact it's gone to the point that no one wants to get assigned to research and training institutions like CENJOWS which has lead to lower quality officers taking the role instead. Most want to spend time in combat,

Spindrift

@AVINASH4061 Could you please share, if possible, the pics of MREs used by SF and the contents\pics of the personal medical kits carried by SF operators? Also, what's the standard combat knife the SF operators are issued with? Also do you guys take modafinil when on long patrol or are involved in an ops that is expected to last over 24hrs?

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Sir we don’t doubt our SF. We are only concerned with the pace of modernisation as whenever I open Reddit it smh that even small and poor countries have a very well modernised SF.

I hope AFSOD becomes top of the line SF of India.
Some western Redditers have this habit of gear shaming our troops, it just gets on my nerves that I stopped going there

BlackViking

Country flag
No offence, the question is like asking a kid what does he intend to buy in a toy shop. I am past that.
Though being a kid is good sometimes.
Anyway we will definitely like to know about your wish list or some tech which is missing/expensive and you will definitely want them in the SF's arsenal.
Who knows it may inspire some people here to research on them.

Global Defence

Articles