Indian Special Forces

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
We are in world top 5 economy condition of Special forces is more worse than African SF we can't make a single top level Plate Carrier and Helmet The level of combat Para SF experience according to this we have best Indigenous equipment like in USA according to Operator experience they make new equipment but here we don't utilise his experience or we don't gave him option what he wants or modify
Bc Sri Lanka ko aid denge Vishav Guru banenge

ManhattanProject

Country flag
We are in world top 5 economy condition of Special forces is more worse than African SF we can't make a single top level Plate Carrier and Helmet The level of combat Para SF experience according to this we have best Indigenous equipment like in USA according to Operator experience they make new equipment but here we don't utilise his experience or we don't gave him option what he wants or modify
In the US special forces units approach private companies to make specific equipment because they have the budget for it. The companies are also proactive because they get to then sell that equipment to the civilian market by claiming its being used by special forces.

Kumaoni

IMO one of the worst things for an Operator to wear is a Smart Watch. in the mid 2000s it was found that Data of US Operators/Soldier Workout runs was breached. Now there is a blanket ban on Smart Watches as well as what Civi Apps can and cannot be used. All these watches today have GPS and Voice interface Protocols.
I’m talking in terms of technological advancement. Clearly the smart watch is the only that looks good on this militia “soldier”.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Indian Army to buy 48 Jetpack suits under Fast Track Procurement

Jetpack should weigh less than 40kg, should have a speed of 50+kmph, and payload of 80kg with 8 mins flight time.

It should have minimum of 60% Indian content.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Indian Army to buy 48 Jetpack suits under Fast Track Procurement

Jetpack should weigh less than 40kg, should have a speed of 50+kmph, and payload of 80kg with 8 mins flight time.

It should have minimum of 60% Indian content.
Sorry I didn’t get the link as it was from another senior member in the forum.btw point is that how we are going to get 60% indigenous components in a thing which we have zero experience in making?

abingdonboy

Country flag
She seems like the person who thinks she is as strong as men because she was never confronted about it.
Seems like a coddled entitled girl that’s never faced reality.

again, her being clueless is excusable, the professionals that actually let her get away with this and enable this nonsense are the issue. The only reason she has any credibility within this sphere is because some clowns allowed her and her equally clueless husband to ‘train’ certain units in the past.

her and shifuji are the same kind of pathetic but a system that lets them validate their delusions is the bigger problem

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Well I was earlier mocking yank police department for getting training from Steven Seagal but we even triumped that

Waanar

Country flag

Look at this sheer ingeniousness.

This utter garbage being taught to our military. She ruined that man's sensible weaver stance into an isosceles with a backward lean in a mere 2 moves. I thought, with the clear statements against Shifuji, the military was aware of what a good and a bad instructor is. What the hell is this though?

She's just making up crap as she goes along and the military is letting her actively degrade trained soldiers.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This utter garbage being taught to our military. She ruined that man's sensible weaver stance into an isosceles with a backward lean in a mere 2 moves. I thought, with the clear statements against Shifuji, the military was aware of what a good and a bad instructor is. What the hell is this though?

She's just making up crap as she goes along and the military is letting her actively degrade trained soldiers.
Do these assholes train our soldiers in training centers ?
Or just do drama for private security

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Also she chicken wings it like nobody's business
#womenpower

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Believe it or not when our soldiers were getting ambushed in BAT ops a decade ago the IA thought they are the best to train unarmed combat to our SF and Ghataks!!!!

Now when i say this is the standard of officers we have..this is what i mean and many things like this.

Why the fuck would you not hire someone good with weapon drills and unarmed combat and pay them a good sum to come be here for a year or two?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Believe it or not when our soldiers were getting ambushed in BAT ops a decade ago the IA thought they are the best to train unarmed combat to our SF and Ghataks!!!!

Now when i say this is the standard of officers we have..this is what i mean and many things like this.

Why the fuck would you not hire someone good with weapon drills and unarmed combat and pay them a good sum to come be here for a year or two?
You can't be serious , no sir
You cannot be serious .
But if it's true , then you know what sir some times I feel that all these stories of tales of effectiveness are false .
I know iam wrong, but if what you say is true than , one begins to doubt the army a little bit .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles