Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yes, I am sure you are the one who taught warfare to Moltke the elder. Stop wasting my fucking time.

Would you like to share a source or do I need to visit Helmuth's grave.
Could you prove they do?According to your logic do refugees pay taxes?

How much % do we get from the international funding they get?

sthf

Country flag
Could you prove they do?According to your logic do refugees pay taxes?

How much % do we get from the international funding they get?
Are you fucking kidding me? It was you who brought up the taxes not me.
I can't waste more time on pissants like you. Good fucking day to you.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Are you fucking kidding me? It was you who brought up the taxes not me.
I can't waste more time on pissants like you. Good fucking day to you.
Dont run away now lets clear all your doubts once and for all.

I was a bigger fan of SFF than any of the fanboys who come to this forum.To keep this SF like it was in the past is not practical.

If you had got to see the 21 Para and its operators you would be shocked to know that 80% of its operators are from the North east including officers.

I feel so proud of the fact that the North east brothers are joining the mainstream.We have some of the best operators who are Mizo and Naga.

Why do we need these foreigner culture in our SF?

Big thanks to Tibetans for taking part in 71 but what happens when they realise that they wont get shit from China and they turn up against us like Taliban turned against USA?

singhboy98

Country flag
Why do we need these foreigner culture in our SF?

Big thanks to Tibetans for taking part in 71 but what happens when they realise that they wont get shit from China and they turn up against us like Taliban turned against USA?
This is what has bugged me from the day I learnt about the SFF. All of us know that an independent Tibet is nothing more than a pipe dream. The GoI spends a lot of resources on training and equipping the SFF. What if the Tibetians turn against us one day? No offense intended to anyone. Just curious.

sthf

Country flag
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR For crying out loud man stop quoting me. You are a Para fanboy who gets butthurt about every single SOF in India, be it Garuds, MARCOS, NSG, SFF or SG. Its not exactly a secret. This entire thread is littered with your goat droppings of wisdom.

So no, you are not the only Army brat on this forum who personally knows Paras and yes, I find running away from your ramblings a very good option that I am trying to exercise.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
Nice yaar..So if i am not wrong all our big headquarters in NE has 1 SF battalion each.
yes IMO, cause 12 operates in nagaland, sikkim and sometimes in manipur too, 11 mostly in arunachal pradesh ( though i am not 100% sure about this and their deployment but i have some pics of their training), 21 SF as we know, is a legendary battalion operates in Manipur, and other areas, so i believe that most of the areas of north-east have been covered by these battalions and i am happy cause the raising of these battalions to some extent have released the burden from 21 SF.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This is what has bugged me from the day I learnt about the SFF. All of us know that an independent Tibet is nothing more than a pipe dream. The GoI spends a lot of resources on training and equipping the SFF. What if the Tibetians turn against us one day? No offense intended to anyone. Just curious.
Brother,such units be it intel or SF are like a 2 faced snake.The day they realise that one mouth doesnt get a kill you never know when the other will turn and bite.Look at Pakis..even Islam could not save their ass and the once creator of MUJAIHDEEN are fighting for survival against them.

Who created Osama?Who created Bhindranwale?..Many examples like these.

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR For crying out loud man stop quoting me. You are a Para fanboy who gets butthurt about every single SOF in India, be it Garuds, MARCOS, NSG, SFF or SG. Its not exactly a secret. This entire thread is littered with your goat droppings of wisdom.

So no, you are not the only Army brat on this forum who personally knows Paras and yes, I find running away from your ramblings a very good option that I am trying to exercise.
Haha..why dont your arguments stand against me then?Why every single one of you runs away and doesn't prove his point?

Its my bad luck i come across people claiming that Garuds do black ops in Africa,SFF is the best,etc etc etc.

Each one of you tries to get personal and is the first to run away!!Fucking cowards with no logic and knowledge in any argument.

Last edited:

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
It my bad luck i come across people claiming that Garuds do black ops in Africa,SFF is the best,etc etc etc.

This i concur!, @sthf bhai i mean no disrespect but the people claiming that garuds and marcos are indulged in some sort of ultra secretive black ops is pure bullshit, i myself don't believe in this abasing of the other SF units from sister services and that's the reason i don't cite much instances that demean them, otherwise i am well aware of hell lot of instances when marcos (leave garuds) had made mockery of themselves and as we know, when no ones does it, paras do it.
just try to understand brother, The paras are their in NSG, SG and what not, serving as instructors at CIJWS, HAWS, SBS, Commando Wing they are in a constant state of war, from urban assaults to jungles and desert they are always at the fore front, with obsolete equipments but still fighting, other forces too are well trained but you see the tactics they have evolved from their experience is nonpareil.

SFF on the other hand is contributing a lot, they are certainly not the best, but they are good at high altitude warfare, serving at siachen and other high atitude areas.

Last edited:

Mangal

Country flag
Oh holy SFF!!The holiest of all.The best of the best SF!!

This is the operational readiness which once every 10 pages some morons come to worship as the elitest of the elite.

READ THIS:-

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...s-involved-in-messy-sex-scandal/1/401610.html

If it was any other unit of the IA it would have been disbanded long time ago for such immoral behavior

P.S-i tried my best to not mention this in the last 6 months.But the discussion and my point can only be proven by using this article.
The story is three decades old. Read the date :
Large majority of Special Frontier Force officers involved in messy sex scandal
DILIP BOBBSUNDAY, MARCH 15, 1981

I don't think this argument is valid now.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
The story is three decades old. Read the date :
Large majority of Special Frontier Force officers involved in messy sex scandal
DILIP BOBBSUNDAY, MARCH 15, 1981

I don't think this argument is valid now.
The latest news is they didnt have adequate equipments to be a batlle ready force.

In the article it says that adequate replacements were not there for tibetans besides it being a security risk.

Such a force cannot be trusted in wars IMHO.

Those days we didnt have adequate units but right now we have plenty of airborne units.

Hence,ITBP airborne unit is a welcome move.

Moreover,i am not talking about SG but SFF.

sthf

Country flag
@reddevil9 Bro you are not the one who throws a hissy fit like a PMSing woman everytime someone mentions SFF or SG.

Paras are the primary SOF units because they have been longer at the game than any other in India. Same is true for units world over. Doesn't mean that rest of the units are thumb twidling nincompoops, something a particular Internet Commando would like us to believe.

Paras had their share of failures, pretty big ones but no one is taking away their hard earned glory. What I don't like is chronic case of anal fissures whenever someone is trying to appreciate other SOFs and their contribution.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
@reddevil9

Paras are the primary SOF units because they have been longer at the game than any other in India. Same is true for units world over.
Again talking from the ass!!No logic and knowledge.

When was Marcos raised?..1987

When was 21 Para raised?..1996

When was 4th SF which conducted surgical strikes raised?...2003

Garuds....2004

And when did i talk against NSG or SG?

I was the one who said NSG should be in special forces command.And SG is all Army i didnt criticize SG.

Immanuel

Country flag
All this nonsense about SFF or the Tibetans is not needed, they are as Indian or far more Indian than most of the arm chair generals here, they put in the work and they are among the finest warriors in the IA. As for SFF not being a reliable force during a war is utter nonsense, tell that to families of the 56 combat losses or the 190 or so wounded during the 1971 campaign. Shame on the pathetic morons who question their loyalty or resolve.

This is 'the' force China fears most on the East because they can quite quickly train and mobilize thousands of militia in TAR, in the event of a war China would loose this region faster than a rabbit gets fucked. As far as Tibet is concerned, once the dust settles, it would become a Union Territory of India.

ITBP is a border gaurding force and should be merged with the BSF, why have SSB, ITBP and BSF all doing the same thing under different guises. Combining them into the BSF would have 300K troops, resources can be pooled and this combined force can have it's own commando units for different terrains be it mountain, desserts, marshy areas or jungles. They can have their own artillery regiments armed with Dhanush, Pinaka1/2, upgraded BMP-2s can be used by their mechanized arm while FICV or Kestrel can be the main stay of the the Army. They also need around 3 sqds of Rudra ligth attack choppers as well a another 3 sqds of upgraded MI-8s and another 5 sqds of Dhruv.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
ITBP is a border gaurding force and should be merged with the BSF, why have SSB, ITBP and BSF all doing the same thing under different guises. Combining them into the BSF would have 300K troops, resources can be pooled and this combined force can have it's own commando units for different terrains be it mountain, desserts, marshy areas or jungles. They can have their own artillery regiments armed with Dhanush, Pinaka1/2, upgraded BMP-2s can be used by their mechanized arm while FICV or Kestrel can be the main stay of the the Army. They also need around 3 sqds of Rudra ligth attack choppers as well a another 3 sqds of upgraded MI-8s and another 5 sqds of Dhruv.
Hahaha and people say i hijack the thread with my wisdom.

You are not even worthy to be a arm chair general because of these idiotic ideas.

These kind of chutias who suggest BSF should have armed helis,tanks,artillery..

Another gem from the guy who claims Garuds do black ops in Africa..were a part of surgical strike and he works for a high security job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles