Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuzzleVelocity

That kind of thinking is flawed.. Test the product. If it works fine and the price is acceptable, then buy it. If not don't. Simple as hell. Remove this bureaucratic bullshit we have in our system, and everything will be awesome.
No, it's still not that easy. And it's nothing to do with my "thinking". I work in manufacturing, this is my bread and butter. Do you know why INSAS blows oil into the face of the shooter or jams on the mountains? Why our ammunition is often unusable? It's because our factories have garbage quality control. In the test and trial phase all Indian products would work tip top. When products are produced en masse, our factories and set ups churn up garbage after garbage. Anyone who has been exposed to that, will not trust Indian manufacturing.

ShoorVeer

Country flag
Army Service Corps (ASC)
View attachment 66314
I believe this is an actor. Looking at his beard, body composition, uniform stitching, medal inconsistencies, and tattoo I think this is not a legitimate Indian Army officer. Even if this is meant as a representational pic, then also, it is not accurate. Maybe the source can be confirmed?

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
I believe this is an actor. Looking at his beard, body composition, uniform stitching, medal inconsistencies, and tattoo I think this is not a legitimate Indian Army officer. Even if this is meant as a representational pic, then also, it is not accurate. Maybe the source can be confirmed?
He is punjabi singer

AZTEC

Country flag
Some news:
Garud commandos were deployed in the approach areas near LAC with Igla air defence systems to shoot down any approaching Chinese aircraft, according to the following report by ANI.

This appears to be some kind of tactical A2AD operation to defend those areas which are beyond the coverage of SAM batteries.

Further reading:
(cross-posted on India-China standoff thread)

JConline

Country flag
Expectation.....

And Reality....
Well, ig then it proves that all the equipment in the world couldn't make you a better operator. Shit, even RR or CRPF QRT could have done a better raid than in this video with gear costing a tenth of these dudes. But then that's the point. With soldiers and operators as well trained and as proficient as in the Indian Army, better gear on par with the world standard would really make the edge of the khukri, that much sharper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles