Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZTEC

Country flag

Can anybody translate this
Take that with a mountain of salt. It appears to be a poorly-conceived psychological warfare operation. Even Pakistan’s ISPR could’ve done better.

Loud noises like the ones heard in cinema halls can be heard here. And the flag-waving is what gave them away. I don’t think soldiers wave flags during counter-infiltration ops, asking the enemy to “come down”? LOL.
That’s hilarious propaganda.

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
I was going through live insta videos of these former Para/SF operatives.When Major Nirmith asks them whatbare the equipment deficiencies faced by our SF eveyone says our SF dont have any and are on par with the western ones.Is it we the arm chair generals only aware of the inadequacies or our officers and men not aware of the developments happening around the world 😝😋

Tshering Rdorje

Country flag

Can anybody translate this

don’t go up there (to some who are perhaps marching up)

the screen is not clear ... it’s ok now ..

they are coming down .. they are normal soldiers not officers ...

flag waver or the one the one next to him seems to be an officer

they want to say something

tibetan war cries .. some mocking..more war cries

shut the bell up up ... they want to say something (not fight)

lets wait .. let’s ..

video finished

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I was going through live insta videos of these former Para/SF operatives.When Major Nirmith asks them whatbare the equipment deficiencies faced by our SF eveyone says our SF dont have any and are on par with the western ones.Is it we the arm chair generals only aware of the inadequacies or our officers and men not aware of the developments happening around the world 😝😋
Lack of exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles