Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

12arya

Country flag
Basically during Ramazan Muslims youth generally go out in malls and public places at night to dine and feast. They are often very rowdy due to fasting and generally feel more entitled then ever.
Isn't going to the malls unislamic!!!! I thought they stick to their homes during ramzaan:frown:

12arya

Country flag
the PARA jumps going very very very wrong:shock::shock::shock:

extremely frightening stuff. the wind was blowing like crazy. damn, this just shows how dangerous the jumps actually are. the third man seems like very experienced PARA, he really controlled his landing despite the wind(seems like that to my untrained eyes).

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

extremely frightening stuff. the wind was blowing like crazy. damn, this just shows how dangerous the jumps actually are. the third man seems like very experienced PARA, he really controlled his landing despite the wind(seems like that to my untrained eyes).

Sudden crosswin probably, these winds are know to sway big jets.

12arya

Country flag
Sudden crosswin probably, these winds are know to sway big jets.
yeah, initially it seemed everything was going just fine. then suddenly the wind blows, the guys started to get knocked around like dolls. that soldier who crashed against the top of the tent....luks like severe injury. the roof broke at the force of onslaught:frown: of his body against it.

I think PARA families were there; may be some kind of get together or celebration. heard some female screams(seems so), after the second PARA is slammed against the roof, from the tent pitched for the viewers.

must have been hell for the commanders-in-charge also, since injuries were happening out of nowhere. hope the injuries r not severe, eventhough it luks terrible.

anyway, very scary stuff.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Special Operations India: Pathankot Teaser

NSG needs to increase the number of assault rifles in their arsenal.Such operations where there is chance to engage enemies over 50-75 mts,MP-5s won't do any good.Though in recent years number of SIGs with reflex sights have increased there is lot more numbers to be added.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

What a reckless attitude!

I have seen people get killed and being injured to the extent of not walking ever again due to such falls.

AnantS

Country flag
One of my known had a similar landing while doing Paragliding(tourist) in Palampur. He suffered spinal injury -- even after spending lot of money and lot of time-- still not cured. I sincerely hope these fellows are all right. Because landings seem very hard and rough

Status
Not open for further replies.