Indian Navy: Pictures and Multimedia

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag

HAL Chetak (licence built SA 316B Alouette III) SAR helicopter of the Indian Navy departing INS Hansa, Goa

Neil

Country flag

A US Navy F-14 'Tomcat' pays a visit to check up an Indian Navy Tu 142 'Bear' somewhere over the open seas in 1989

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
This pix seems to be from the President's fleet Review. Pls note the four ac formation on extreme right of the Do-228. The fleet below is at anchorage.

Yep i think you are right Decklander Sir, thanks, dunno what was i thinking ! (stupid me :p )

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
My latest vid:

Awesome collection of beautiful shots and perfectly synced with music. Buddy one request, when it joins the IN make another excellent video of this beast but with Indian sailors and plane. I would love to see the tricolor on the vikramaditya .

Last edited by a moderator:

abingdonboy

Country flag
Awesome collection of beautiful shots and perfectly synced with music. Buddy one request, when it joins the IN make another excellent video of this beast but with Indian sailors and plane. I would love to see the tricolor on the vikramaditya .
Bro, I am very much looking foreward to making such a vid (should the footage become availble), that was one thing I was disappointed about- in this vid all the pilots and pretty much the entire crew are Russian and not Indian.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag

An Indian Navy Westland Sea King Mk.42C "Commando" flies overhead at INS Hansa, Goa.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag

Another INAS 300 SHAR, this one with a refueling probe attached, taxis out in the morning.

The Tupolev Tu-142 has just passed 25 years in service with the Indian Navy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles