Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

RocketMan

Country flag
Perhaps the lowest IQ post I've read. Educate yourself on how they operate before you boast about their "achievements." In fact your larping of love (lol) for them is shameful. BTW, I'm not Pro palestine. But I'm definitely anti Israel and jew.
Only a moron like you would create a false equivalence between jews & untermensch jihadis . I'm not simping for Israel but you sure seem a room temprature IQ "free PlayStation" supporter Gungadeen . I'm not pro palestine but anti jew has same vibe as I'm not anti Hindu but anti Hindutva .

Jagattunga Govinda III

Country flag
Has any Indian been executed by Houthi or all released after diplomatic discussions? Iran has legitimate quarrel with Israel
They don't really have to go as far as executing an Indian. The ships that would've normally gone through the Suez Canal are being forced to go around the Cape of Good Hope route. That means higher shipping costs since the shipping companies will have to use extra fuel and there will also be significant delays in the arrival of commodities. All this will surely increase the costs of products to Indian consumers which means the demand decreases due to which there is less potential for taxation which means there's less money in the government's kitty for development. This is only as far as imports are concerned.

Indian exports were attractive to consumers overseas due to their cheap prices compared to competitors will now face a similar price increase due to shipping costs, which means lesser demand for Indian products.

On top of that, we can't even push for the early development of the IMEC route because the talks for the normalization of ties between Israel and Saudi Arabia have been suspended thanks to Hamas (another Iranian proxy).

I don't care what quarrel or beef Iran has with Israel but their actions have affected us. This has cost us at least a few hundred million USD if not billions. So, yes, Indians definitely have a reason to be annoyed with Iran.

blackleaf

Country flag

karn

Country flag
Are there any plans for a local radar on any naval ship or is it going to be star for the next 2 decades ?

omaebakabaka

Only a moron like you would create a false equivalence between jews & untermensch jihadis . I'm not simping for Israel but you sure seem a room temprature IQ "free PlayStation" supporter Gungadeen . I'm not pro palestine but anti jew has same vibe as I'm not anti Hindu but anti Hindutva .
Well said bhai, there are only two reasons for coming out of some people, either they are cuckverts in disguise and can't bear it anymore or caught up eating shit thinking its some coolaid.

karn

Country flag
MFSTAR is actually on the no import list now. We have a local derivative and the Revathi and some TASL license manufacture 3D air search radar ready.

So P18 onwards should be all local radars.
Thanks .. Any info on the radar? Was it shown on the ins dhruv ?
The next gen Corvette and missile vessel will have the mf star right ?

Last edited:

binayak95

Country flag
MF STAR is too big for ships smaller than Frigates. They should be armed with either a derivative of the Revathi (look at the kamortas) or the secondary search radar of the new Vishakapatnams and Nilgiris as primary.
(Indra Lanza)

Aniruddha Mulay

This is the S-band multifunction radar which will likely be downscaled for use in our future NGD and NGF programs.

Samej Jangir

Country flag
They don't really have to go as far as executing an Indian. The ships that would've normally gone through the Suez Canal are being forced to go around the Cape of Good Hope route. That means higher shipping costs since the shipping companies will have to use extra fuel and there will also be significant delays in the arrival of commodities. All this will surely increase the costs of products to Indian consumers which means the demand decreases due to which there is less potential for taxation which means there's less money in the government's kitty for development. This is only as far as imports are concerned.

Indian exports were attractive to consumers overseas due to their cheap prices compared to competitors will now face a similar price increase due to shipping costs, which means lesser demand for Indian products.

On top of that, we can't even push for the early development of the IMEC route because the talks for the normalization of ties between Israel and Saudi Arabia have been suspended thanks to Hamas (another Iranian proxy).

I don't care what quarrel or beef Iran has with Israel but their actions have affected us. This has cost us at least a few hundred million USD if not billions. So, yes, Indians definitely have a reason to be annoyed with Iran.
Actually, Houthis are targeting only western ships. So, it will be a massive advantage to Indian, Chinese, Russian ships to take over business from NATO. So, even here, Houthis are not harming India in any way. IMEC is not important to India. Israel is too small a country and shipping can be done directly from red sea

Overlord

Country flag
Actually, Houthis are targeting only western ships
Hmmm.....
Houthis are not harming India in any way
Then what is this ?
IMEC is not important to India
Elaborate

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles