Indian Economy: News and Discussion

SKC

Country flag
They will :troll:

>Electric stove
No, but I have one induction cooktop, bought during the Wuhan Virus lockdown since it was a hassle to get gas at the time.
Works since 3 years, altough it has lost it's original heating effectiveness, helps save gas right now.

should probably switch to piped gas though.

Food is tastier is a jhumla, taste is same but it takes longer on the induction to cook, especially meat dishes.

Maybe on the "electric stove" it cooks faster, the gooras have these electric stove + oven combo devices iirc
Ohh I thought he is talking about the induction stove only.

However I think the electric stove are electric only for igniting the flame but it needs gas to keep burning.

shade

Country flag
Ohh I thought he is talking about the induction stove only.

However I think the electric stove are electric only for igniting the flame but it needs gas to keep burning.
He is talking about induction stove only.
Mine is probably low quality because it's small and standalone.

Gora ones are very big, like 4 "stoves", probably have better "induction" hardware and come on top of a big electric oven, I've seen these in various TV shows and YT videos.

i mean it makes sense for them since oven/baking is a main part of their cooking

SKC

Country flag
He is talking about induction stove only.
Mine is probably low quality because it's small and standalone.

Gora ones are very big, like 4 "stoves", probably have better "induction" hardware and come on top of a big electric oven, I've seen these in various TV shows and YT videos.

i mean it makes sense for them since oven/baking is a main part of their cooking
Yes, the bigger 4-point Electric stoves are available with induction technology. However, you would need complete new set of chicken ware and utensils as the normal utensils don't work with Induction one.

another_armchair

Country flag
Yes, the bigger 4-point Electric stoves are available with induction technology. However, you would need complete new set of chicken ware and utensils as the normal utensils don't work with Induction one.
Still time to Sunday noon and our nibba has already started fantasizing about his Sunday luncheon.

shade

Country flag
Most utensiles now have the induction stuff at the bottom, unless ofc you're looking at copper bottomed or other curved vessels.

The special sauce induction stuff is just a metal plate which is mostly hollow, only the center has proper metal in it, it's then attached to the vessel's bottom

source :- we had one of these and the induction plate one day came off, just like that :bplease:

Blademaster

Lads how many of you use electric stoves? It is pretty big these days, much cleaner than LPG. Food is way more tasty.
Bachelor's use it, rich fellas even import going by the recent data.

We need to look for a cheap electricity fuel, all our energy needs will be solved.
You want induction cooking. The most efficient to heat up and cleanest way to cook. Only downside is you have to purchase specialized cooking pots to heat up. But then again they usually last for a long time so it can be a good investment.

Blademaster

Food is way tastier is not dependent on whether Stove is electric, or gas operated.

Electric one is usually smaller and problem prone. We use only in case when cylinder is out of gas and new cylinder will come after 1-2 days.

Now you need special pans and utensil which are electric stove rated. Your normal pan wont work on them.
That's because it's induction based.

warriorextreme

Country flag
IGL has covered whole NCR with the PNG or LNG pipelines. However people are still using the regular LPG gas cylinders.

Govt need to ensure that the people with IGL connections should give up Cylinder and move totally to the pipeline.
For this to happen there has to be PNG in all areas across metropolitan regions. In MMR itself the PNG lines have still not been established in all areas. So if someone has to move one day to the part of MMR where there is no PNG then they will have no PNG and no cylinders.

Physx32

Country flag
Lads how many of you use electric stoves? It is pretty big these days, much cleaner than LPG. Food is way more tasty.
Bachelor's use it, rich fellas even import going by the recent data.

We need to look for a cheap electricity fuel, all our energy needs will be solved.
Induction cooktops are not that much more efficient than traditional electrical cooktops. But both are far more efficient than gas. A big disadvantage of induction cooker is that the power electronic circuit will go wrong after a few years and you need solder the broken components.

Blademaster

Most utensiles now have the induction stuff at the bottom, unless ofc you're looking at copper bottomed or other curved vessels.

The special sauce induction stuff is just a metal plate which is mostly hollow, only the center has proper metal in it, it's then attached to the vessel's bottom

source :- we had one of these and the induction plate one day came off, just like that :bplease:
That means you got a crappy quality induction pan/plate. Get a real good one and it will last you a while.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@Haldilal saar , your views on this guy's prediction

Ya'll Nibbiars Have been hearing this for last 20 years. Never underestimate the Fighting Spirit of Mumbai and woth the Current Leaderships. Surat launches Brouse twice the size of Bharat bourse, Navi Mumbai started development five times the size of the surat one at multiple locations of distributed Brouse Nad Manufacturing pattern which will bring world class technolog first time in India.

And see the Comment section this Nibba literally says Surat and Amdavad not replacing Mumbai. A contradiction and probably a Troll tweets or somethings.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Haldilal saar , your views on this guy's prediction

Seems like the guy believes his own hype.
But he is not completely wrong per say.

Rising living cost may force smaller companies to look out for bangalore/Hyd/Noida.

With the expansion of Ports across the coastline of Gujarat and it being right in path of WDFC will absorb good chunk of the trade that will flow through Gujarat if they play their cards right.
As you know Industries are already popping up around the DFC.
In the future whoever channels most of other states trade will be the king.
I do not want to account half baked ideas such as GIFT and Dholera into this.

But Mumbai has a very big edge. It has a plethora of CA, MBA human resource that is needed to set up headquarters. Gujrat has that too but more so in a traditional Indian sense, Gujrati still source their Accountants from Mumbai.

Aside from that Mumbai is a data center hub.
Noida also opened its own recently but I don't think the local Gov(Yogi) has brains enough to capitalize on it.

But I think Shiv Sena saga and Karnataka blunder has alerted the center enough to keep one city from having too much of wealth concentration. Center will try to distribute wealth across all states.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If you are looking for the best charted Accountants in the country, Mumbai is the place to go.
But it has its limits, the city is overcrowded it does not have the efficiency to keep operating like this forever. Eventually people start moving out and other cities reap the benefit.
Mumbai can go another long mile if they fix their infra, and no the current infra dev is not sufficient enough to do that.

Atavistic

Country flag
Seems like the guy believes his own hype.
But he is not completely wrong per say.

Rising living cost may force smaller companies to look out for bangalore/Hyd/Noida.

With the expansion of Ports across the coastline of Gujarat and it being right in path of WDFC will absorb good chunk of the trade that will flow through Gujarat if they play their cards right.
As you know Industries are already popping up around the DFC.
In the future whoever channels most of other states trade will be the king.
I do not want to account half baked ideas such as GIFT and Dholera into this.

But Mumbai has a very big edge. It has a plethora of CA, MBA human resource that is needed to set up headquarters. Gujrat has that too but more so in a traditional Indian sense, Gujrati still source their Accountants from Mumbai.

Aside from that Mumbai is a data center hub.
Noida also opened its own recently but I don't think the local Gov(Yogi) has brains enough to capitalize on it.

But I think Shiv Sena saga and Karnataka blunder has alerted the center enough to keep one city from having too much of wealth concentration. Center will try to distribute wealth across all states.
Cost of living and rentals are high even now. But instead of companies moving out i am seeing more big and small players from Fintech world are setting up their HQs and offices in Mumbai and those that are already there are expanding their offices in MMR itself.

another_armchair

Country flag
If you are looking for the best charted Accountants in the country, Mumbai is the place to go.
But it has its limits, the city is overcrowded it does not have the efficiency to keep operating like this forever. Eventually people start moving out and other cities reap the benefit.
Mumbai can go another long mile if they fix their infra, and no the current infra dev is not sufficient enough to do that.
Really?

Mumbai would still rank as number one in terms of infra, fair pricing of local transport, quality of life and ease of living.

No, am not talking about the slums in Dharavi or some ghetto in Mumbra.

Local train network is incredible. Navi Mumbai has so much free space and still expanding, it can easily absorb tons more people and town planning given the size of the population is light years ahead of any part in India except for a pocket or two in Gurgaon-NCR.

Diversity in food, affordability, door step service and overwhelming number of vendors ensure the consumer is spoilt for choice.

Try setting up a food stall within 200 mtrs of an existing vendor in any other city and see how well it ends.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Sallu's has planned to build a 19-floor hotel at Carter Road, Bandra in Mumbai. The Sallu's building plans have been approved by the BMC and it reported that construction of the building will take place soon. Reports suggest that a hotel will be constructed on the plot which once housed the residential Starlet CHS. The owner of the plot is currently Salman Khan’s mother, Salma Khan.

Reports suggest that Khans’ architect, Sapre & Land Associates, submitted a revised amended plan under the city’s new Development Control and Promotion Regulation DCPR 2034, for a “commercial centrally air-conditioned building with a height of 69.90 metres. The plan includes three-level basements. The first and second floors are for a cafe and restaurant respectively while the 3rd floor is for a gymnasium and swimming pool. Reports mentioned further that the 4th floor will be a service floor while the 5th and 6th floors will be used for the convention centre, and the 7th to 19th floors will be a hotel.

images - 2023-07-02T123721.409.jpeg

The Abodejd Starlet Co Operative Housing Sociey will be demolished and redeveloped into a Botique Hotel.

images - 2023-07-02T123850.420.jpeg

bad-feeling-star-wars.gif

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Mumbai would still rank as number one in terms of infra, fair pricing of local transport, quality of life and ease of living.
its not palatable in the long run, things have changed in the recent decades and people refuse to slog out for sake of money. Lots of fellas bail out from working in Mumbai just because the life is to hectic there. Navi Mumbai is the future but Island Mumbai and and its peripheral burrows still remain the economic hub and its infrastructure is not pallatble to most people.

Local train network is incredible. Navi Mumbai has so much free space and expanding, it can easily absorb tons more people and town planning given the size of the population is light years ahead of any part in India except for a pocket or two in Gurgaon-NCR.
No doubt Mumbai will remain the financial capital but its going to be Indias New York, several other cities like that offer a better quality of life will appear some being in Maharashtra itself.

I am betting on Mumbais infra crumbling under the pressure and gormint not being able to absorb it fast enough.

Haldilal

Country flag
its not palatable in the long run, things have changed in the recent decades and people refuse to slog out for sake of money. Lots of fellas bail out from working in Mumbai just because the life is to hectic there. Navi Mumbai is the future but Island Mumbai and and its peripheral burrows still remain the economic hub and its infrastructure is not pallatble to most people.

No doubt Mumbai will remain the financial capital but its going to be Indias New York, several other cities like that offer a better quality of life will appear some being in Maharashtra itself.

I am betting on Mumbais infra crumbling under the pressure and gormint not being able to absorb it fast enough.

Ya'll Nibbiars Here the articles Conterdicts the above article.

The Mumbai firms bulk of this.

And also my posts which reflect total different reality that the author claims.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles