Indian Economy: News and Discussion

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
You can find anything to support your views if you already decided to hate them.

There was already a popular SM platform in 2005: MySpace. There were few more.

Yes, a person came with the idea to Zuckerburg. But did those people make a SM on their own. They needed someone who could make it for them. So no! those people (3 person in total) were not exactly any genius.

There was a decent Computing Industry already in early 80s in US. There were tons of companies making PCs and IBM clones there.

Gates did not stole the code from anyone. They beat their competitor in acquiring rights for a proto-DOS like system.

Its gates and his buddies made DOS the most popular system during that time.

Student loans were not that big of an issue during 70s and 80s. It grew into a big bad hole in 90s onwards.

Getting tons of Tutions dont make you exactly a genius.

Kids here takes 4-5 tuitions for their normal school studies, and it does not make everyone a prodigy here.
You have no idea how money power works in the US. I do. Lots of my family members are there. You are wrong about access to the PC in the 70s. Very few Amreekans had them. Public schools had zero. The company he stole DOS from filed a law suit even that Gates ended up paying money to hush them and bought them up. How many Amreekans can do that?
Zuck outright stole the code base from the contractor and kicked him out. His contribution to code development was nothing. He basically started the project to get girls at Harvard by showing off. Only after this contractor showed him the true power of social networks, he kicked the poor guy out and stole his code. The contractor did file a lawsuit and Zuck settled it with meager money. This contractor had no connections and no money and was royally screwed.
What I agree is they were both quite good business men using money power and backstabbing others to get ahead. That does not make them child prodigy - just people with wealth and connections. If you look at Apple and Google, these were founded by people who did not come from money and had no connections. In fact the guys who developed WhatsApp lived on government benefits before they made it very big. Now these are who you should be proud of - not the elite, arrogant kids.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
That's good for your junior but not statistically probable. Students from better colleges usually get better jobs (and thus it's more difficult to get into those colleges).

We go with statistical data, not exceptions.
You are looking at exceptions individually.
Top teir college give a bit of breathing space to kids other college don't and it depends upon the perseverance of the students as well.

Physx32

Country flag
The very thing that creates a rat race.
Unfortunately, that's the only way. However many colleges you build, some will always be the best and there will be a huge competition to get there.

Else, you can go the US way. Just buy your seat with money. Are you happy with that?

SKC

Country flag
You have no idea how money power works in the US. I do. Lots of my family members are there. You are wrong about access to the PC in the 70s. Very few Amreekans had them. Public schools had zero. The company he stole DOS from filed a law suit even that Gates ended up paying money to hush them and bought them up. How many Amreekans can do that?
Zuck outright stole the code base from the contractor and kicked him out. His contribution to code development was nothing. He basically started the project to get girls at Harvard by showing off. Only after this contractor showed him the true power of social networks, he kicked the poor guy out and stole his code. The contractor did file a lawsuit and Zuck settled it with meager money. This contractor had no connections and no money and was royally screwed.
What I agree is they were both quite good business men using money power and backstabbing others to get ahead. That does not make them child prodigy - just people with wealth and connections. If you look at Apple and Google, these were founded by people who did not come from money and had no connections. In fact the guys who developed WhatsApp lived on government benefits before they made it very big. Now these are who you should be proud of - not the elite, arrogant kids.
SO its only you who has people in US??

You just assumed that I do not have relatives, friends and acquaintance in US???

I know enough about the Power Dynamics Of US.

Don't claim yourself to be the authority on this topic.

Keep believing this BS written over the years about Gates and Zuckerburg steal everything from others and not doing any actual work by themselves.

You are very deep into this conspiracy gloryhole!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
You guys understimate the ills of a rat race.
I for one welcome the aspect of subsiding divisions and ranking.

Rat race is why you have so many kids spending years in Kota prepairing for exams. It creates a selfish society and raises lots of midwits.
Kids want to pass an exam and expect the world to fall at their feet.
let it go, be a vagabond for once.

Competetive exam are building Pajeets and a society that favours white collar clerk manageraial role.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
SO its only you who has people in US??

You just assumed that I do not have relatives, friends and acquaintance in US???

I know enough about the Power Dynamics Of US.

Don't claim yourself to be the authority on this topic.

Keep believing this BS written over the years about Gates and Zuckerburg steal everything from others and not doing any actual work by themselves.

You are very deep into this conspiracy gloryhole!
Please..all the facts I mentioned are public information available in all the several law suits filed against these two guys. They not only had several law suits against them but were also subject to congressional inquiry several times. Zuck is a total crook. Even native Hawaiians filed a law suit against him for allegedly stealing their land. LoL. If anyone is ignorant of the history of these 2 guys, it is you. Like I said you cannot equate people who scaled their business very well as child prodigies. That is not what that term means. Amreeka has has a lot of child prodigies but not these two.

SKC

Country flag
Please..all the facts I mentioned are public information available in all the several law suits filed against these two guys. They not only had several law suits against them but were also subject to congressional inquiry several times. Zuck is a total crook. Even native Hawaiians filed a law suit against him for allegedly stealing their land. LoL. If anyone is ignorant of the history of these 2 guys, it is you. Like I said you cannot equate people who scaled their business very well as child prodigies. That is not what that term means. Amreeka has has a lot of child prodigies but not these two.
Its becoming evident that You are not going to change your belief and continue to hate they and not consider them as Prodigies.
You I am good with that. Good Luck!
Your so-called good prodigies also have tons of law suits. Law suites are filed every then and now there.

another_armchair

Country flag

Taiwan-based contract Foxconn will invest $500 million to set up manufacturing plants in the southern Indian state of Telangana, the state's IT minister K. T. Rama Rao said on Monday.

In a tweet, the minister said that the investment will create 25,000 jobs in the first phase.

rithwik123

Country flag
INOX Air plans Rs 3,000 crore investment by 2025 to meet rising demand

INOX Air Products, India's largest manufacturer of industrial and medical gases, plans to invest Rs 3,000 crore in ten sites nationwide by 2025 to meet the industry's growing demand across sectors, said its managing director Siddharth Jain.

He told ET that the company will allocate Rs 1,300 crore of its total investment to establish two air separation units (ASUs) at Tata Steel's Meramandali Plant in Odisha, which will have a daily production capacity of 1,800 tonnes of oxygen, as well a ..

Read more at:

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

Rat race is why you have so many kids spending years in Kota prepairing for exams. It creates a selfish society and raises lots of midwits.

Competetive exam are building Pajeets and a society that favours white collar clerk manageraial role.
Yes. This is something you need to choose. Rat race can get you to the top but you will have to be comfortable in backstabbing others, tell lies to promote yourself, take other people’s work as yours, fire a trusted employee etc. American society is broken because of the huge divorce and crime rates , which mainly arise from greed due to this rat race. To get to the very top in America, you have to sacrifice a lot. But America is the only place where you can become a multimillionaire quickly. It is up to you. Most startup founders who have become fabulously wealthy did not go to top schools. Read up on the story of the WhatsApp founders.

another_armchair

Country flag

He stressed that India has the potential to take a leadership role in the services industry and strengthening the country's liberal democratic values was an economic necessity to earn the world's trust in this endeavour.
Brown coolie musings. Rajan thumb rule of westurd acceptability does not apply to brutal authoritarian communist regimes, monarchies and puppet governments who impose draconian rules, laws besides throwing large sections of their population into correctional facilities or simply keep them out of the economic value chain.

What a tool this guy turned out to be.

Physx32

Country flag

What's your solution then? Actually, you don't have any lol (else other Asian countries would've done the same).

Darwin's evolution theory itself states that there's a rat race the moment you're born. The only way to ease the race is to have sparse population and huge resources (not possible for India or other Asian countries).
Poverty is the main reason for building pajeets. Poverty is the thing that demoralises the mind, reduces confidence and creates pajeets.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Its becoming evident that You are not going to change your belief and continue to hate they and not consider them as Prodigies.
You I am good with that. Good Luck!
Your so-called good prodigies also have tons of law suits. Law suites are filed every then and now there.
What law suit was filed against let’s say Steve Jobs or Google founders? Why is it that Zuckerberg was grilled for allowing a Russian firm to manipulate US elections but not Google? Why was Microsoft subject to several anti trust lawsuits even in the 90s but not Apple? You think everyone is stupid in Amreeka and you are the only one correct? Lawsuits happen but both Gates and Zuck have faced a lot of inquiries and people’s wrath in the US. They are definitely NOT child prodigies. Looks like the PR hired by these blue eyed boys got you brainwashed. This is how American money works - hire PR firms to build a larger than life story of characters that are hated in the public domain. Then use that story to get further ahead etc. Donald Trump’s entire life is based on this model. If you don’t understand this about Amreeki culture, you understand nothing. There are good, decent solid founders like the NVIDIA guy and others who do business fairly and legally.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
?? The number of Engineers Graduation from IITs Everywhere compared to those from NITs, GFTIS.
Well it's not a brainer that IITians develop a lot of tech which is used in your strategic system ,a huge number of successful startups in India are owned by IITians so maybe it's time to not bitch about it

Reactions: SKC

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars yeah Woke Car, that's what this Ads says, another failure in making. Two Door, no space for luggage, high price, late delivery, service station problems, a perfect disaster recipe in making. And on Top saying it's woke. Whatever customer base was there going to shrink even more after this.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What's your solution then? Actually, you don't have any lol (else other Asian countries would've done the same).
Don't need to think of solution it is already being implemented.
Institute of Eminence and NEP will be a game Charger as well as limited focus on board exams.
Poverty is the main reason for building pajeets. Poverty is the thing that demoralises the mind, reduces confidence and creates pajeets.
The Pajeet stay in poverty because they make shit decisions.
A pajeet in BIMARULAND(Yes Bimarulsnd is the issue) will keep looking for a gov job until the age of 30 or prepare for IIT, NEET by dropping two three years. Pajeet set their expectations too high and tha falter when they are the edge at which point they are ready to take any job/College.
I say why didn't you realize earlier that you neither have the time opportunity or the brains for it?

Your South Indian states are hardly the problem north india is.
Gov should show the mirror to the people.

At lest one generation has to sacrifice for next generation to get a chance.

AK047

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars yeah Woke Car, that's what this Ads says, another failure in making. Two Door, no space for luggage, high price, late delivery, service station problems, a perfect disaster recipe in making. And on Top saying it's woke. Whatever customer base was there going to shrink even more after this.

Better stretch your budget and get the Tiago EV, this thing should'nt be priced above 5 lakh.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles