Indian Economy: News and Discussion

shade

Country flag
If the EVs are chinese then we should boycott it. And give him a strong message that we are OK with American or European made Teslas but not Chinese ones. Those have severe quality control issues.
You don't need to, it's not mass market anyhow, just a rich people only car :truestory:
probably useless also since EV infrastructure here is deficient :bplease:

shade

Country flag
Aaj ki khabar

Phoren Telecom vendors are mad that Desi companies are also included in BSNL's 4G equipment procurement plans.

Two Indian CMs to undertake manufacturing of Ching Chong TVs in India.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
It's always the same jumla with these people. Government "to" do x and y. Where is the government "did" this which lead to A and B? I have zero faith in this sarkar, particularly after this supreme court decision and how they are essentially being held hostage by foreign powers.

IndianYonko

Country flag
It's always the same jumla with these people. Government "to" do x and y. Where is the government "did" this which lead to A and B? I have zero faith in this sarkar, particularly after this supreme court decision and how they are essentially being held hostage by foreign powers.
Nice try. I really like the way you twisted things here. This is a new mutation.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Nice try. I really like the way you twisted things here. This is a new mutation.
Lol, what did I twist? For many years now, I have been reading "government plans this, government planning that". How much of that has come to fruition? Bullet train? Zero lol. CAA? Zero. Farm laws? Now, zero. This government is inept.

edit: FCRA changes? Temple attacks daily in every single state. Priests slaughtered in Maharashtra, Andhra, hell even Uttar Pradesh!

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Lol, what did I twist? For many years now, I have been reading "government plans this, government planning that". How much of that has come to fruition? Bullet train? Zero lol. CAA? Zero. Farm laws? Now, zero. This government is inept.

edit: FCRA changes? Temple attacks daily in every single state. Priests slaughtered in Maharashtra, Andhra, hell even Uttar Pradesh!
Yes the Government surrenders in front of anti national powers.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Lol, what did I twist? For many years now, I have been reading "government plans this, government planning that". How much of that has come to fruition? Bullet train?
What did you expect?
https://web.archive.org/web/2020123...-late-in-maharashtra/articleshow/79343545.cms

The Shiv Sena, which wrested power in Maharashtra in alliance with the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) and the Congress in 2019, was clear from the beginning that the bullet train was not its priority even though it has not opposed the rail corridor.

Farm laws
Bill passed, what do you want them to do? Another 1984 or worse Jalliawalan. No, They are not dumbfucks like Republicans.

Zero lol. CAA?
It's not just CAA. Its CAA, 2019, for a reason. It's now on the State government to implement it. They have done their job. The act came into force on 10 January 2020.[1][103]. Now, if Nitish gets a secular trip, or Thackrey suddenly realizes who his real father is, then nothing can be done, or if Congressi CMs openly denies it, then What can centre do, they also have take care of laws. Its people who vote for goons whenever they get a chance for state government.

FCRA 2020, pls search the details yourself. Suddenly why do you remember temples, where were you from the past 60 yrs. They are just in the Centre, not some magic land, they won't correct everyone's wrong from the past 1000 years. We just got Ram Mandir Decision in our favour, At Most Hindus would expect on hearing days before Modi that pls don't slaughter us, forget about the favourable judgement.

I don't know why I am missing both 370 revoking and Ram Mandir judgement in what you wrote.

Even If After 6 years if, Gadkari(most performing minister ) has top openly come out on social media and call out Babus, Our PM has said this year :
he even said the officers “wasted” his time since he thought that most of the decisions taken won’t be translated on the ground. The court openly challenged their legally passed law with their majority in parliament. This simply means they are made to feel an outsider in the south block, during their own government.
This is how strong demon people has made congress and left the ecosystem.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...reaucrats-to-deliver/articleshow/71999540.cms

Who is to blame for this demon? Well, maybe people like you must know better because always seem to know better. For me personally, I would never forget the kind who changed their tune from "Prosecute Babri demolishers" to "Why temple/masjid lets build hospital" after Modi.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
What did you expect?
https://web.archive.org/web/2020123...-late-in-maharashtra/articleshow/79343545.cms

The Shiv Sena, which wrested power in Maharashtra in alliance with the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) and the Congress in 2019, was clear from the beginning that the bullet train was not its priority even though it has not opposed the rail corridor.

Bill passed, what do you want them to do? Another 1984 or worse Jalliawalan. No, They are not dumbfucks like Republicans.

It's not just CAA. Its CAA, 2019, for a reason. It's now on the State government to implement it. They have done their job. The act came into force on 10 January 2020.[1][103]. Now, if Nitish gets a secular trip, or Thackrey suddenly realizes who his real father is, then nothing can be done, or if Congressi CMs openly denies it, then What can centre do, they also have take care of laws. Its people who vote for goons whenever they get a chance for state government.

FCRA 2020, pls search the details yourself. Suddenly why do you remember temples, where were you from the past 60 yrs. They are just in the Centre, not some magic land, they won't correct everyone's wrong from the past 1000 years. We just got Ram Mandir Decision in our favour, At Most Hindus would expect on hearing days before Modi that pls don't slaughter us, forget about the favourable judgement.

I don't know why I am missing both 370 revoking and Ram Mandir judgement in what you wrote.

Even If After 6 years if, Gadkari(most performing minister ) has top openly come out on social media and call out Babus, Our PM has said this year :
he even said the officers “wasted” his time since he thought that most of the decisions taken won’t be translated on the ground. The court openly challenged their legally passed law with their majority in parliament. This simply means they are made to feel an outsider in the south block, during their own government.
This is how strong demon people has made congress and left the ecosystem.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...reaucrats-to-deliver/articleshow/71999540.cms

Who is to blame for this demon? Well, maybe people like you must know better because always seem to know better. For me personally, I would never forget the kind who changed their tune from "Prosecute Babri demolishers" to "Why temple/masjid lets build hospital" after Modi.
Modi, who said "I will end you" to the NPA in the IAS is now sitting idly on his hands doing while people around him do nautanki. He does nothing, he has done nothing, and he will do nothing. Why do I suddenly care about Temples? Because I have always cared about Temples and will ALWAYS care about Temples. Ram Mandir decision had nothing to do with Modi, he himself had come out and said it was sub-judice, but let us continue to give an undeserving government credit for which it deserves none! 370 ok fine, that's fair.

But to say that this government is a PA (performing asset) on domestic security (second year in a row a vocal minority is holding Mr. "56 inch chest" (lol, what man talks about having a big chest unless he can bench 315lbs?)) hostage and to trust anything that comes from it is ridiculous.

notaname

Country flag
Modi, who said "I will end you" to the NPA in the IAS is now sitting idly on his hands doing while people around him do nautanki. He does nothing, he has done nothing, and he will do nothing. Why do I suddenly care about Temples? Because I have always cared about Temples and will ALWAYS care about Temples. Ram Mandir decision had nothing to do with Modi, he himself had come out and said it was sub-judice, but let us continue to give an undeserving government credit for which it deserves none! 370 ok fine, that's fair.

But to say that this government is a PA (performing asset) on domestic security (second year in a row a vocal minority is holding Mr. "56 inch chest" (lol, what man talks about having a big chest unless he can bench 315lbs?)) hostage and to trust anything that comes from it is ridiculous.
If he had nothing to do with Ram Mandir then why did it was not solved in the last decade?

IndianYonko

Country flag

https://www.prsindia.org/content/examining-rise-non-performing-assets-india

What led to the rise in NPAs?

Some of the factors leading to the increased occurrence of NPAs are external, such as decreases in global commodity prices leading to slower exports. Some are more intrinsic to the Indian banking sector.

A lot of the loans currently classified as NPAs originated in the mid-2000s, at a time when the economy was booming and the business outlook was very positive. Large corporations were granted loans for projects based on extrapolation of their recent growth and performance. With loans being available more easily than before, corporations grew highly leveraged, implying that most financings were through external borrowings rather than internal promoter equity. But as economic growth stagnated following the global financial crisis of 2008, the repayment capability of these corporations decreased. This contributed to what is now known as India’s Twin Balance Sheet problem, where both the banking sector (that gives loans) and the corporate sector (that takes and has to repay these loans) have come under financial stress.

When the project for which the loan was taken started underperforming, borrowers lost their capability of paying back the bank. The banks at this time took to the practice of ‘evergreening’, where fresh loans were given to some promoters to enable them to pay off their interest. This effectively pushed the recognition of these loans as non-performing to a later date but did not address the root causes of their unprofitability.

=====================================================================
Remember the demon, I told you in the last post.
=====================================================================

Ram Mandir decision had nothing to do with Modi, he himself had come out and said it was sub-judice,
Wow, you expect PM to come out and say I influenced the decision. Wow.....

domestic security (second year in a row a vocal minority is holding Mr. "56 inch chest" (lol, what man talks about having a big chest unless he can bench 315lbs?)) hostage
Who told you they are the minority. Where it matters, they are still a force. That's what I meant by the left eco-system. I see the manifold number of reporters, ex- bureaucrats on their side than what this government has, and this should give you a glimpse of what the current situation most probably is. They are strong, in the majority where it matters most. It will take time to remove their era trained official to get out and new people in their place. Don't think for a second, that they are out of resources in just 6 years, neither monetarily nor people in higher office.

Apart from the underlined part, everything else you wrote is basically just random spewing. I have no specialization in Economy, Most probably someone else with a good understanding of Economics will clear your doubts on this.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya Nibba Indian Media is stupid and loves exaggeration. No company whatsoever never sets up a plant straightaway when entering a new market. Currently only a R&D centre is to be established in Bangalore. First Tesla will analyse the performance of its products and services in India then will decide to set up a Gigafactory in India or Not but no company will set up a plant anywhere in the world without analysing how feasible the particular market is. But First things First, we need a massive EV Charging station construction campaign in India as currently EV Infrastructure sucks badly in India, true its the best in the sub continent but shitty in comparison to the rest of the world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles