Country flag
New Foreign Trade Policy to be rolled out from April: Govt

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@Haldilal bhai what am I hearing? Gadkari ji saying a skyscraper taller than Burj Khalifa in Eastern Waterfront???

Ya'll Nibbiars

And could somebody give me the modus operand of the Sahara India Parivar. Even after many problems is still able to float. From where are they getting revenues. What is Sahara para banking?. I still can't believe if some other firm was in this would have already brancrupted.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

And could somebody give me the modus operand of the Sahara India Parivar. Even after many problems is still able to float. From where are they getting revenues. What is Sahara para banking?. I still can't believe if some other firm was in this would have already brancrupted.
So will there be a tower taller than Burj Khalifa or is it a Jumla?

shade

Country flag
In arthashastra 13.1.5 , kautilya says (" if a king conquers any mellecha territory , then the people living there must be driven out and the region be filled in abundances with those who follow dharma ".
Pok or sindh same thing it is then.
Bas he raja akraman to kare
2000+ years ago one Brahmin from Takshashila was so redpilled in terms of realpolitik.
No emotive (((ahimsa))) bullshit, straight facts only, do whatever is necessary.

Ching pongs are taught Sun Tzu, Chanakya/Kautilya only reduced to some meme management book here.

shade

Country flag

It's raining orders for Dixon/Padget Electronics

====================== Quotes from Article ===========================

Dixon Technologies has won a contract from Nokia to manufacture the latter’s mobile phones and smart TV, besides manufacturing contracts from Lloyd, Intex and Toshiba as well.

Besides these new deals, the company already manufactures TVs for Flipkart’s Marg, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sansui, TCL and Xiaomi; and mobile phones for Gionee, Panasonic and Samsung. Apart from these, Dixon is also manufacturing twin wireless speakers for boAt.

===================== End of Quotes ==================================

Hope one day Desi CMs like Dixon/Padget are able to take and fulfill global scale export orders, their current operations are only assembly for Indian domestic market, maybe a small portion is exported also.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles